Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Hail to the new pseudo-bruiser-assassin-tank-fighter-thingie Jarvan!
    I miss my Jewplank build. 1 Philostone, 2 HoGs, 2 Avarice, Boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Hail to the new pseudo-bruiser-assassin-tank-fighter-thingie Jarvan!
    lol!!! jarvan not building tank!1111

OMG WHY DID JARVAN JUST 2 SHOT ME?!1111

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just hit level 30 and refusing to do ranked matches for a while. Even just normal matches have suddenly gotten much harder so I'm glad I read everyones advice and didnt jump in. Lost my lane to a guy there with over 1200 more wins than me, cant imagine how much I need to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    PBE is up with mainly changes to Jayce, Olaf, and Elise.The Jayce changes don't seem to be too game-breaking, and some of them (i.e. the melee Q base damage increase) may open up the possibility of Bruiser Jayce again.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    PBE is up with mainly changes to Jayce, Olaf, and Elise.The Jayce changes don't seem to be too game-breaking, and some of them (i.e. the melee Q base damage increase) may open up the possibility of Bruiser Jayce again.
    Looks like they're rolling out new icons for items, I hope they do them all at once or some items will feel really out of place :x
    Excited for jayce nerfs! Not excited for Olaf being viable again. I really hated playing against olaf in S2. The elise change seems to be a weird minor nerf o-o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Looks like they're rolling out new icons for items, I hope they do them all at once or some items will feel really out of place :x
    I actually prefer the cartoony looking ones. >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    This is why jayce is getting nerfed

My friends main account: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19528445#profile
    My friends smurf account: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/34871073#profile
    Same guy, just one account he plays jayce whenever available, and the other is a "normal" account where he plays whatever suits best.

To be fair, he is a good jayce player, but that is ridiculous. He got placed in gold 5 immediatly after placement matches (was put in silver 1 on main who was gold in season 2), he then skipped gold 4 and gold 2, then he skipped platinum 4 aswell.
    The power of smurfing!
    Last edited by mmoc92d0ab2958; 2013-07-13 at 10:18 AM.

TIL that Spellbreaker will be melee only ;__;

http://www.lolking.net/items/3210

Such a perfect item wasted on melee when it would of been amazing on ADC.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The first bit is correct. However, how does having good wave clear offset not being able to approach minions?

In LCS, the first towers often fall between 3.30 and 4.30 if teams go for a real pushing strat. There is not a single champion that is able to insta-clear waves before they hit a certain level. By that time, most of the champs in a 1v2 situation are -at best- level 3. Wave clear does not at all enter into the equation currently.
    The obvious solution is Zilean, lord of fuck rules.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Who do they expect to build Spellbreaker? I doubt they can convince Trynd to part with Shiv, and the only other melee champions I can think of who can make use of 20% crit are Yi and possibly Aatrox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    TIL that Spellbreaker will be melee only ;__;

http://www.lolking.net/items/3210

Such a perfect item wasted on melee when it would of been amazing borderline OP on ADC.
    FTFY. 2800 gold for all that is silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who do they expect to build Spellbreaker? I doubt they can convince Trynd to part with Shiv, and the only other melee champions I can think of who can make use of 20% crit are Yi and possibly Aatrox.
    Garen.
    Def masteries + w + that item + swiftness boots = unstoppable Garen.

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Excited for jayce nerfs! Not excited for Olaf being viable again. I really hated playing against olaf in S2. The elise change seems to be a weird minor nerf o-o
    I don't think it was all buffs but he may be viable again.

How is Galio guys? I feel he's strong but not seen that much in games.

Deleted
    http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...er-of-Command/

Banner of command op?

This guys really makes it sound op to me. I really want to try this on one of the champs he listed

Deleted
    I'm posting this here because I don't want to start a new thread. I have an issue with LoL client after champ select, it keeps crashing and offering me to send report. I had some issues with my monitor with pc not correctly recognising it's max resolution so I had to set it manually in my gpu's driver, and the screen looks clear now but LoL keeps crashing. If I set it back to my previous 'max' resolution which is offered by windows, LoL works fine. For reference, I'm talking about 1680x1050 and 1440x900 resolutions.
    Has anyone had similar issues?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm posting this here because I don't want to start a new thread. I have an issue with LoL client after champ select, it keeps crashing and offering me to send report. I had some issues with my monitor with pc not correctly recognising it's max resolution so I had to set it manually in my gpu's driver, and the screen looks clear now but LoL keeps crashing. If I set it back to my previous 'max' resolution which is offered by windows, LoL works fine. For reference, I'm talking about 1680x1050 and 1440x900 resolutions.
    I'm running 1680 by 1050 fine.

Reinstall/update graphics drivers?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm running 1680 by 1050 fine.

Reinstall/update graphics drivers?
    Tried. My main problem is my pc is not recognising max resolution so I had to force that resolution through video card driver.
    But lol crashes if it stays at that resolution during start up, so I have to lower it back to 1440x900.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Dont know if it's the same problem, but worth a shot to check out I suppose..

Do they even intend to fix the connection error or are they just fucking with us?

Deleted
    so i played a ranked game after not playing one in a loong time..

i lost the game and lost a whole 32 lp.. is that even possible? i've never lost that much before.. i used to lose about 16-18