10+ Year Old Account
    If people go insane over that Riven skin then the Kaylee on must make their head explode. I wish I would have known to save the code, I barely play Riven.

How come I see no one talking about the new Yi changes? I've been playing him on the PBE and he is very fun, where he should have been at. Hell, he might do too much damage for how much damage he does. You're heavily rewarded for building a lot of damage and picking your ambushes wisely. I haven't played him in a actually match to see how much defense I should by but he melts things and has an insane jungle clear. He could a a good ganker. Might not see much LCS play because of the meta surrounding junglers but he will see a lot of normal/solo q gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    There will always be buyers for useless crap. Just see all the people successfully selling Timebreakers.
    Well, yeah, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Riven codes sell for upwards of 400$. And I mean sell, not "are put up for". There's always someone willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for something that could pass as a status symbol.
    How would you know they are sold though? Unless you have personal experience with it lol.

Also, how is it a status symbol? "I've been a Riven player since Season 2!"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    How come I see no one talking about the new Yi changes? I've been playing him on the PBE and he is very fun, where he should have been at. Hell, he might do too much damage for how much damage he does. You're heavily rewarded for building a lot of damage and picking your ambushes wisely. I haven't played him in a actually match to see how much defense I should by but he melts things and has an insane jungle clear. He could a a good ganker. Might not see much LCS play because of the meta surrounding junglers but he will see a lot of normal/solo q gameplay.
    Because I can't log in on the PBE so I can't test Yi, which leads to me not discussing the new Master Yi.

He already has a very fast jungle clear and he deals a lot of damage. Looking at the numbers, they increased his scaling but nerfed his early game damage a bit.

He is and still will be great for 1on1ing people and splitpushing. The changes are great and increase his scaling a lot but he still has the problem of being a squishy melee without CC. One CC and he's usually dead. I guess if you want to play him, cleanse might be vital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    He already has a very fast jungle clear and he deals a lot of damage. Looking at the numbers, they increased his scaling but nerfed his early game damage a bit.

He is and still will be great for 1on1ing people and splitpushing. The changes are great and increase his scaling a lot but he still has the problem of being a squishy melee without CC. One CC and he's usually dead. I guess if you want to play him, cleanse might be vital.
    His R fixes the CC issue. And the CD on his Q is lowered with auto attacks meaning that building AS on him doesn't hurt. His passive (down 4 hits to proc a double hit) also counts towards lowering the CD on his Q. Land a crit with his Q and he will melt ADCs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    How would you know they are sold though? Unless you have personal experience with it lol.
    Just go to ebay.com and search for championship riven, click completed listings, and you can see what they sold for - this auction for championship riven on the NA servers ended at $710 with 33 bids o.o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Championship...item3cd32a08df

The mind boggles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Just go to ebay.com and search for championship riven, click completed listings, and you can see what they sold for - this auction for championship riven on the NA servers ended at $710 with 33 bids o.o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Championship...item3cd32a08df

The mind boggles.
    ...I.... what...

Who the hell was crazy enough to buy that for 710$...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...I.... what...

Who the hell was crazy enough to buy that for 710$...
    someone with way to much extra income

Deleted

Also, how is it a status symbol? "I've been a Riven player since Season 2!"?
    If there's an active bid for 300€, and it's one of 3-4 bidders, then it means the skin went for that price at least. :P

And I have no friggin idea how is that prestigious - but the only reason anyone would pay that much for a skin is "status symbol".

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Im not sure why im weening myself off akali, i forgot how bad people are 28-2-7 11-1-8 7-1-1 last three games
    Akali is insane at stomping noobs. Rush gunblade and sorc shoes and you can burst anyone. 3 gap closers + a long range slow + shroud to give vision over walls and hide in. She can build hourglass and abyssal and that is enough defensives for her.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Akali is insane at stomping noobs. Rush gunblade and sorc shoes and you can burst anyone. 3 gap closers + a long range slow + shroud to give vision over walls and hide in. She can build hourglass and abyssal and that is enough defensives for her.
    Oh I know I got almost 400 ranked games with her and close to 500 normals I consider her my main but I know she's not very good at higher levels of play I tend to only mid so I've been playing Ahri a lot more, gunblade sorc shoes deathcap void staff lichbane gg

His R fixes the CC issue. And the CD on his Q is lowered with auto attacks meaning that building AS on him doesn't hurt. His passive (down 4 hits to proc a double hit) also counts towards lowering the CD on his Q. Land a crit with his Q and he will melt ADCs.
    R doesn't fix the CC issue. It only makes you immune to slows, not to stuns/fears/knockbacks. Unless they're changing it into Olaf ultimate with the rework, that is.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Like Drathos said. The small buff to the R (CD reset always active) wont change it.

Not sure about the passive. I prefered the old passive a lot more because you could prepare a gank.

I can't help but notice that Nami is becoming an increasingly popular pick in pro plays recently. At least for the SEA and EU region which i watch.

Nerf incoming soon for popular supports. Sona, Taric, Lulu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Nerf incoming soon for popular supports. Sona, Taric, Lulu.
    Those three supports were already nerfed. Soraka was nerfed a long time ago, and Nunu was nerfed in S3. Janna is recently seeing play after a minor buff and the other supports getting nerfed, same with Nami. Karma, Nidalee, and Teemo are still lackluster supports, even if you buff them. Thresh has yet to be nerfed significantly, but that's due to the nature of his kit, you can't just nerf him numbers wise and see any effect.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-07-14 at 06:23 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Those three supports were already nerfed. Soraka was nerfed a long time ago, and Nunu was nerfed in S3. Janna is recently seeing play after a minor buff and the other supports getting nerfed, same with Nami. Karma, Nidalee, and Teemo are still lackluster supports, even if you buff them. Thresh has yet to be nerfed significantly, but that's due to the nature of his kit, you can't just nerf him numbers wise and see any effect.
    Sorry, what i meant was that she might follow in the footsteps of the popular supports and get nerfed.

Although the nami's i've beens eeing in pro plays tend to be missing their ult more often then not.

Nami is possibly as strong as Sona right now. Janna being the top. I don't see Nami being nerfed as it's taken buff, after buff to make her useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Nami is possibly as strong as Sona right now. Janna being the top. I don't see Nami being nerfed as it's taken buff, after buff to make her useful.
    Nami is just about on-par balance-wise to Sona. Nami's Q and R being hard-to-land skillshots keep her in check.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

feels like nami is the new sona zzzz i only play nami now because her kits are just amazing and you can always win in duels (unless you have ezreal because he goes tears first)

unless!! its vayne with botrk then its gg...... vayne OP
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I'm confused, just had six games as top AD Sion and stomped all of them.

Deleted
    Do some of you use the tribunal?

I did it for the first time yesterday and it was a bit confusing. I skipped three cases simple because I had no idea what to do.

In all of those three cases was one game that would have been a clear punish (strong raging at a certain player, including strong insults), 1-3 (depending on the case) were unjustified reports and the rest were in the middle ground. Not really bad but probably annoying for everyone in the game.

If it wouldn't have been for the one really toxic game, I would have chosen pardon.

Do you go with the majority, so 3 unjustified reports would be a pardon, even though the others were toxic, or do you punish based on that one really toxic game?