Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Back as well I see.
    Yes, it's good to be back.
    By the way, I really dislike a game.
    I won't tell you which one.
    But I dislike it.
    I don't actually but the mods think I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I'm glad I have a reputation for being polite
    Only on forums. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    On the note of Fizz being ridiculously strong, I agree after seeing the LCS. Might try picking him up now.
    It took LCS to convince you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Yes, it's good to be back.
    By the way, I really dislike a game.
    I won't tell you which one.
    But I dislike it.
    I don't actually but the mods think I do.
    I apologize, I was a dick ;_;

Fuck LoL

It's Muz and Grading.
    What did you expect.
    Glorious making out?

Grading is too nice for his own good
    I'm not sure I come across that way on the forums though.

On the note of Fizz being ridiculously strong, I agree after seeing the LCS. Might try picking him up now.
    He's perfect for giving the D.

It's Muz and Grading.
    What did you expect.
    You're totally right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm not sure I come across that way on the forums though.
    You do. Few passive aggressive moments aside.

Deleted
    Don't worry I'll make sure it goes downhill as soon as somebody mentions carry Kayle or revolver Swain

Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Don't worry I'll make sure it goes downhill as soon as somebody mentions carry Kayle or revolver Swain
    Revolver is Swain is a great pick man.

10+ Year Old Account
    It took LCS and C9 to convince all of solo queue Kennen was OP good.

Deleted
    Only on forums. ;_;
    ^
    Well, yes. The Fizz players I meet are all bad, especially the ones with the fisherman skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It took LCS and C9 to convince all of solo queue Kennen was OP good.
    They would've known if they watched OGN

Deleted
    Sooooooooooo, I just had my first ever PENTAKILL on Ashe.

Got so exited I could't find the print screen button and now I don't have a screenie of it

Deleted
    Shows how well I would know Swain, I'd say WotA/Shroud works fine on him Though I guess I'd start with chalice or RoA.
    No I don't play Swain :<

Hey all. I think we all can agree on the fact that Urgot is one of the least seen champs in the game right now. But something got me wondering. How would a blue build on urgot work? Do you think it would at least increase his usefulness? Sure he doesn't have Arcane Shift, but hey, anything can help Urgot at this point. I don't have him so I can't test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Hey all. I think we all can agree on the fact that Urgot is one of the least seen champs in the game right now. But something got me wondering. How would a blue build on urgot work? Do you think it would at least increase his usefulness? Sure he doesn't have Arcane Shift, but hey, anything can help Urgot at this point. I don't have him so I can't test it.
    The big problem is that Urgot's Q doesn't apply on-hit effects like Ezreal's Q does. That means that he doesn't benefit from Gauntlet as much due to his low AA range (425). He still does benefit from a transformed Muramana, as his Q will proc it. I don't know how good Elder Lizard is on him though.

A typical "Blueish" Urgot build would be like this:

Muramana, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, Frozen Heart. I'm not sure of choice of boots and the sixth item.

I do think that "Blue GP" would be a bit better off than Urgot if you want to build a Blue item build, as his Q applies on-hits.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-08-05 at 06:36 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Well prior to the "blue build" you pretty much built him that way anyways. Manamune, Frozen heart(which you could easily swap to an Iceborn Gauntlet since some people built Triforce on him), Brutalizer and so forthe. I'm not sure if his missiles apply the BotRK effect(doubt it since they don't apply on hits) but even without that a blue-ish build would fit him well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Shows how well I would know Swain, I'd say WotA/Shroud works fine on him Though I guess I'd start with chalice or RoA.
    No I don't play Swain :<
    Spellvamp jungler item (Wraith iirc) works better, due to the CDR. With Shroud you'll be sitting @ 30% CDR.

Whats the typical build on LCS Fizz? Or does anyone have a linky?

I'm not sure I like the current Fizz trend. He's annoying as he is. And with Yi in the mix, along with Jayce and Elise, it's currently a hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    If you're offering..
    I think that would be very unpleasant

For you

ok...question after reading over a lot of that leave buster stuff
    I recently got a new computer and I seem to have a problem with ARAMs...and it is only arams.
    Basically I ussually get some kind of dump error at least every other game. Am I going to get a ban soon because of this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    ok...question after reading over a lot of that leave buster stuff
    I recently got a new computer and I seem to have a problem with ARAMs...and it is only arams.
    Basically I ussually get some kind of dump error at least every other game. Am I going to get a ban soon because of this?
    if it's causing you to time out and you can't reconnect, so your profile lists you as "leave", or if you're reported AFK enough by team mates - then yes, it's going to cause a problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Whats the typical build on LCS Fizz? Or does anyone have a linky?
    The same as Twisted Fate basically.
    Rush Lich Bane and Zhonyas. Etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A typical "Blueish" Urgot build would be like this:

Muramana, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, Frozen Heart. I'm not sure of choice of boots and the sixth item.
    CDR boots if snowballing, Ninja Tabi if they have a heavy AD team and Merc Treads if you're getting cc'd to death.

Last item depends, I normally go for SotEL if I don't get the cdr boots, BT if really far ahead, Banshee's veil if they have something like Blitz that can catch you out, or GA if you're getting assassinated a lot / deny resets on death.

also @ Malgru, Urgot isn't necessarily bad, he's a niche pick. He shits on things like Kog'maw, Ashe etc because they have no reliable way of avoiding his E, which is what sets him up to do all of his damage, his damage late game it pitiful, so he's like Lee Sin in regards to 'end the game before the enemy becomes strong'. Still is useful late game thanks to the utility from his ult though, so you can still carry team fights by ulting the enemy ADC in to your team (Of course you are likely to die if you get swapped in to their team, but it would be a good trade since late game Urgot is nothing compared to a super farmed Kog'maw).
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2013-08-05 at 05:40 PM.