Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Got into silver 5 from my placement matches. I aint even mad actually, but holy shit the ammount of retarded people in the placement matches is insane. Im not the best player, but these people were literally dumb as bricks.
    I'm currently 3-0 in placement, and I agree.

I'm going to be extremely cocky here (I'm Dutch too) and say that all 3 of these wins were largely done by me. One of those, I had a good top player assisting. The players are incredibly stupid, but except for 1 guy I dodged (ignite/clarity ad kog'maw mid), 1 guy that MUST HAVE RYZE and spammed the entire game, they are mostly friendly and listen.

My third match yesterday I had an Ezreal lose faith and wanting to surrender, I said "no it's okay, I got this" - he said "alright".
    I get why, their Shaco was also good (there always seems to be 1 person who actually bothered with normals before ranked).
    Shaco ended 22-7-10. Apparently this guy only plays Shaco jungle, 9-2 w/l
    I ended 25-8-13.

But the people... An Akali just jumping in my face even though I was a lot stronger, wasting ignite often, I don't even have to take effort to win my lane :/ The hard part (especially this game) was to get the rest rolling as well.

Funniest thing? So little champions to ban! No one has any champions!

Man I hope I can go 10-0, but looking at the scores that Shaco has I won't manage, he lost so often with real good scores, and he's now Silver I.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    team doesnt ban vayne? other first pick AUTO LOCK VAYNE....
    i just slam caitlyn... BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    And then Vayne all-in's you at 6, mwahahahah!

Deleted
    But yeah looking at the level of players I'm getting I'm considering picking Kha'zix if I have to jungle.

Is he still okay? I reckon I can get kills easily enough to get myself rolling. Probably on their lvl2 red attempt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    But yeah looking at the level of players I'm getting I'm considering picking Kha'zix if I have to jungle.

Is he still okay? I reckon I can get kills easily enough to get myself rolling. Probably on their lvl2 red attempt
    He's retardedly strong, yes.

Max Q, evolve Q, E and R and play him like an assassin. His isolation damage is outright disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post

I'm so sick of this blue>red>gank bullshit. I've used to stand on bottom line with Karma (i'm twitch) against pantheon+rengar, the pushed line to lvl2 and instant gibbed karma who thought it was fun to stand in range of pantheons' leap. I've retreated to my tower and tried to lasthit in safety. There is where our Shaco came up. He've got red buff crossed middle lane (creeps have seen him) and walked through the river pinging me to fight. Two bruisers of course knew about Shaco since their map awareness was on higher level than usual silver player and as soon as Shaco jumped in and lost his stealth, i opened up on rengar but Shaco died instantly and gave away 2 buffs to panth.
    TLR DON'T gank 2v1 lines when you are lvl2 assassin it doesn't work like this, you need to be at least level above than 2 enemy who share exp
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'm so sick of this blue>red>gank bullshit. I've used to stand on bottom line with Karma (i'm twitch) against pantheon+rengar, the pushed line to lvl2 and instant gibbed karma who thought it was fun to stand in range of pantheons' leap. I've retreated to my tower and tried to lasthit in safety. There is where our Shaco came up. He've got red buff crossed middle lane (creeps have seen him) and walked through the river pinging me to fight. Two bruisers of course knew about Shaco since their map awareness was on higher level than usual silver player and as soon as Shaco jumped in and lost his stealth, i opened up on rengar but Shaco died instantly and gave away 2 buffs to panth.
    TLR DON'T gank 2v1 lines when you are lvl2 assassin it doesn't work like this, you need to be at least level above than 2 enemy who share exp
    1: Dual bruiser lane WILL WIN any trade against an adc/support lane. That's just how the game works. So your Karma was a dumbass, although those lanes are a pain.
    I wouldn't gank them either. Not without mid there as well.

Oh and as a jungler, never risk giving away double buff to a lane. NOT WORTH!

2: I mean ganking their jungler at their red. If they have something like Jarvan, Amumu or the likes, they'll be pretty low doing Red, and with Kha'zix a smite/isolated Q will do ten tons of damage probably giving FB. If not, they are too low to fight you, you are Kha'zix (so you can effectively solo everyone at this level), and if not you can leap/flash baron pit/dragon pit to safety.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    fiddle mid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    retarded picks
    Bait, nobody respond

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Bait, nobody respond
    too obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Hey mods here am i allowed to share some korean>english translated LOL comics here?? it was soo funny that i had to translate and let you english speaker to read it :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Hey mods here am i allowed to share some korean>english translated LOL comics here?? it was soo funny that i had to translate and let you english speaker to read it :P
    I think their general opinion on it is "Post funny stuff in the chat thread"
    I'm not a mod though, so I can't say for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think their general opinion on it is "Post funny stuff in the chat thread"
    I'm not a mod though, so I can't say for sure.
    Yeah, I'd say post it in the chat thread if it's funny images or if there's already a thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I'd say post it in the chat thread if it's funny images or if there's already a thread for it.
    i dont agree with this. Imo, such things should be allowed in this thread as its the league of legends thread, which imo makes it the place for everything league oriented. I dont see why a funny lol comic or interesting/funny video cant be posted every few pages. I wouldn't like it if this became a image and video dump, but if its kept in small amounts i dont see a problem.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with it if its LoL related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i dont agree with this. Imo, such things should be allowed in this thread as its the league of legends thread, which imo makes it the place for everything league oriented. I dont see why a funny lol comic or interesting/funny video cant be posted every few pages. I wouldn't like it if this became a image and video dump, but if its kept in small amounts i dont see a problem.
    Funny images don't necessarily provide a discussion about LoL, which is what this thread is for, discussions. ;P

So yeah, I'd say post them on the chat thread but I'm not a moderator here, so feel free to ignore what I said.

Funny images don't necessarily provide a discussion about LoL, which is what this thread is for, discussions. ;P

So yeah, I'd say post them on the chat thread but I'm not a moderator here, so feel free to ignore what I said.
    i suppose you're right, though sometimes a very small discussion about the image can be made.

-----

Yi is a fucking broken piece of shit. I've barely played for the past three weeks, so i've not had a chance to play vs Yi, but today i tried it for reals. Fuck me that shit champion either should have a hotfix or just get disabled.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Yi is a fucking broken piece of shit. I've barely played for the past three weeks, so i've not had a chance to play vs Yi, but today i tried it for reals. Fuck me that shit champion either should have a hotfix or just get disabled.
    I haven't played him yet. Only on the PBE like three week or more ago.

I don't know why but I'm scared of doing it since I'll have to go top with him. D: And I don't feel like going top. :/

As for jungle, I just don't see how that even works for him. haha

10+ Year Old Account
    To add to the where to post said comics. If they are just funny things that have nothing to do with the topic on hand, put them in the LoL chat thread. If they are relative to what is being discussed, they are welcome here. Usually the chat thread is the place to put them though.

I haven't played him yet. Only on the PBE like three week or more ago.

I don't know why but I'm scared of doing it since I'll have to go top with him. D: And I don't feel like going top. :/

As for jungle, I just don't see how that even works for him. haha
    Jungle with him is pretty much the same as before, you press Q to clear your entire jungle instantly, keep doing that(and stealing lane farm) for half an hour and then 1shot carries.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    What would I build on him if I were to jungle?

Madreds then boots along with a bt or a botkr? I really don't know lol.

Deleted
    What would I build on him if I were to jungle?

Madreds then boots along with a bt or a botkr? I really don't know lol.
    Skip jungle item completely and just go for your regular build.

Brutalizer > Avarice > Ghostblade > BOTRK > IE > Shiv > LW

Merc Threads/Zerker Greaves

Or go for a more non-assassin-y/splitpush-y build and get Mallet and a Randuins in there.