the official tournaments are a treat to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    A champion shouldn't be forced away from a spot just because of what they were originally intended for. If it was to be that way then they would have reworked Zyra.

Also the new Necklace is a bad jungle item when you consider how good the spirit items are for the junglers and that it will no longer be efficient.
    According to Scarizard, the Necklace will have its own version of the 20% damage to monsters which stacks with the normal one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Manaless champions are taxed by either having longer CDs or less damage on abilities, not by making the ability impossible to land on people who hide in their creeps. Katarina's bouncing blades have been around forever, but I don't see anybody complaining that it's impossible to deal with.
    Good point but katarina has no resource at all while rengar has ferocity and he gains his resourse by spamming bola strike. Also, scale on bouncing blades hit is not that good (0.5 AP iirc) and has lower base damage than bola strike. And it decreases damage dealt by each jump. So often you don't even take full damage from it (bounced like 2 times and she didn't used mark to damage you).
    Another thing about bouncing blade is that it pushes line forward (which is bad if you play top), while rengar pays nothing for spamming bola strike at all.
    That's my point, there is should be something about free damage ranged targetable CC skill that restrains you from using it on CD or just overusing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially if they follow up by making it give vision, so you can jump over walls to jungle mobs.

Deleted
    I just have to win 2 out of the next 4 ranked games for gold... no pressure, /panics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I just have to win 2 out of the next 4 ranked games for gold... no pressure, /panics
    I've got to gold promotions but got threw away by trolls like "no items start fiddle mid", "0/5/0 bot premade ragequit", "solo top AP shaco", "jungle corki", "tripple AP mid", "diamond smurf mid" and such. Got threw to silver 2 by the way. Today sucks.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I've got to gold promotions but got threw away by trolls like "no items start fiddle mid", "0/5/0 bot premade ragequit", "solo top AP shaco", "jungle corki", "tripple AP mid", "diamond smurf mid" and such. Got threw to silver 2 by the way. Today sucks.
    Yeeah, I'm a little worried, but I guess no point really worrying about it. Just gonna try and take it easy when I've got time to play the 4 matches and if it happens it happens. I get really nervous when I'm on promo and I usually play worse because of it so I need to learn how to keep calm and not panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yeeah, I'm a little worried, but I guess no point really worrying about it. Just gonna try and take it easy when I've got time to play the 4 matches and if it happens it happens. I get really nervous when I'm on promo and I usually play worse because of it so I need to learn how to keep calm and not panic.
    play outside of peak hours. Thats where i encounter the least trolls and other toxic players.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Why does three talon strike on xin do so much dmg?

lvl 1 xin = 300 dmg from it
    and it only goes up from there pretty fast since it scales 1.2 which is stupid.. should just be half of it
    you can take 2 offensive items on xin and go super tank with the last 3 which means you will be the one doing the dmg and be the tank that you're not supposed to focus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

and it only goes up from there pretty fast since it scales 1.2 which is stupid.. should just be half of it
    you can take 2 offensive items on xin and go super tank with the last 3 which means you will be the one doing the dmg and be the tank that you're not supposed to focus
    His early game numbers are big because he has to snowball to be relevant late-game, due to his rather lackluster late-game scaling. And normally, you have to build the tank items on Xin first because his base numbers are good enough already, and going glass cannon means that you'll die in teamfights and blow the lead that you work so hard to build, assuming you do snowball.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    His early game numbers are big because he has to snowball to be relevant late-game, due to his rather lackluster late-game scaling. And normally, you have to build the tank items on Xin first because his base numbers are good enough already, and going glass cannon means that you'll die in teamfights and blow the lead that you work so hard to build, assuming you do snowball.
    The thing is, your jungler just has to focus on getting you kills and win your lane if you play xin, which shouldn't be hard if you duo or communicate well with your jungler
    and he will become insanely strong because of it

ofc you can do the same against him but it doesn't benefit you as much

Deleted
    The thing is, your jungler just has to focus on getting you kills and win your lane if you play xin, which shouldn't be hard if you duo or communicate well with your jungler
    and he will become insanely strong because of it

ofc you can do the same against him but it doesn't benefit you as much
    it'll benefit you even more so because if Xin falls behind, he falls behind insanely hard. He's unfortunately quite reliant on snowballing hard to stay relevant, if you haven't gotten a lead by >10minutes you'll fall behind.

10+ Year Old Account

He has to do 3 strikes to dish out300 damage. I can do 300 damage as level 3 Rene easily. And when i see three talon strike activated i just W him and E away laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has to do 3 strikes to dish out300 damage. I can do 300 damage as level 3 Rene easily. And when i see three talon strike activated i just W him and E away laughing.
    Could also just play J4. No fucks given and kills everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Could also just play J4. No fucks given and kills everything.
    Playing J4 is too mainstream

top vi also accomplishes the same thing as xin if you go glass cannon
    2 shot people and get 2 shotted yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    top vi also accomplishes the same thing as xin if you go glass cannon
    2 shot people and get 2 shotted yourself
    Until you get rageblade. Then you drop to 50% and get back to 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Do anyone thinks that riots should restrict ranked plays for people who didn't spend X amount of IP? I've got no armor sona support right now =(

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Do anyone thinks that riots should restrict ranked plays for people who didn't spend X amount of IP? I've got no armor sona support right now =(
    No, they shouldn't.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you limit the amount of IP someone has spent - your sona would probably still have no armor. Armor marks are not exactly expensive, whatever she's doing, she's probably done by choice and not because of a lack of IP.

Deleted
    Hey guys, before i thought elo hell was bullshit term made up by baddies to explain why they suck. But i'm not so sure anymore.
    My friend was bronze 4 and i played on his account for about a week and brought it to silver v, and now he's mostly winning in silver, he's reached silver 4 already, and before in bronze 4 he mostly losing.

Does elo hell actually exist?!?