Deleted
    Next VU goes to WW

Deleted
    I hate Garen. He is a tanky sob that is annoying as shit for any AD carry that isn't Blue Ezreal.

I played him in lane once and stomped, I felt dirty. They couldn't do shit to my winning-spinning-ulting-DEMACIAAAAAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I hate Garen. He is a tanky sob that is annoying as shit for any AD carry that isn't Blue Ezreal.

I played him in lane once and stomped, I felt dirty. They couldn't do shit to my winning-spinning-ulting-DEMACIAAAAAA.
    I laned against him as Quinn once. Was difficult to knock him out of lane due to his sustain, although I am not amazing at zoning people with her, yet. I imagine if I was Lissandra I would have had a much easier time of it.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I laned against him as Quinn once. Was difficult to knock him out of lane due to his sustain, although I am not amazing at zoning people with her, yet. I imagine if I was Lissandra I would have had a much easier time of it.
    Get harrier on Garen, attack, E, attack. Repeat 5 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the VU, I like the change to Judgment...

but can they fix his frakkin passive already? it's only .1% more than Mundo's but it drops just when he REALLY needs it (read, in combat) either change or buff it... but don't just leave it alone :P.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

but can they fix his frakkin passive already? it's only .1% more than Mundo's but it drops just when he REALLY needs it (read, in combat) either change or buff it... but don't just leave it alone :P.
    Actually, i think that you need regen AFTER combat, because, you know, you need to recover after you took damage.
    I mean, who cares you have 100 hpp10 or 90 when you eat crits from enemy carry
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Every passive has it's strengths and weaknesses. Garen's is meant to help him dominate a lane by outsustaining his opponent. It's not meant to keep you alive in TFs, and honestly you would barely notice it if it did.

Well Garen is a simple champion, so a little sustain passive that doesn't require to do literally anything seems to fit perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    And the spotlight
    My god that ult and recall.
    Looks a lot more impressive in the splash art.. The actual skin is very underwhelming for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Looks a lot more impressive in the splash art.. The actual skin is very underwhelming for me.
    Same.

Splash arts are always better than in game models. I always found that amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Every passive has it's strengths and weaknesses. Garen's is meant to help him dominate a lane by outsustaining his opponent. It's not meant to keep you alive in TFs, and honestly you would barely notice it if it did.
    Myeh I guess, but it does seem pretty weak in comparison to Mundo's which only heals for a tiny amount less, but is up 100% of the time...

Then again he has health costs to his moves, so I guess it balances out.

btw, how is everyone building him these days? I usually just troll and build full AR/MR for the lols, but if what does everyone build when they want to actually PLAY as Garen?
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-09-06 at 07:44 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted

These are my normal games. Not my best game, but the skill difference between Zac (my lane opponent) and their Vayne was so large I was puzzled how he was on half my cs after I gave FB with his jungler. Nice game to compare I did shit in teamfights due to Vayne hurting an incredible amount.

Deleted
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/09/96-pbe-update.html
    New menus and stuff.
    Wow posted news before Thalli when does that happen

Deleted
    Lol, Mione. Was that you?

Deleted
    Ah. That's a relief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate minion lock =/

I cannot express the amount of "wut" in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Never underestimate the power of winions.
    great thanks thats now in my head -_- i thought teemo's /taunt spam nightmare was over but NO

@mione lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Wow posted news before Thalli when does that happen
    once every blue moon??

looks like Samsung got both of the MVP ozone/blue teams (its gonna be weird not calling them MVP)]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...entpage=45#885
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-09-07 at 02:42 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Samsung Galaxy Progaming team... wat

almost sounds like programming zzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!