10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    My top main is Darius and I get called a tryhard just for picking him probably maybe once every 10-15 picks because apparently laning against him makes people really, really angry.
    Well, he is the dunkmaster. I find Darius to be the king of low elo, maybe now outclassed by Yi, but nobody knows how to fight him. My top mains are Singed and Renekton and usually don't have a huge issue with most of them.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    On the topic of silly plays. This one had me in stitches.
    That is pretty hilarious , I think it's the build up that makes it so funny... kinda reminds me of This kitten fail just the long build up and you KNOW what's going to happen... but it's still just SO funny when it does .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Wards op.

Clearly.

Deleted
    I just spent 2 hours watching Siv HD's charity stream. He's on $10,000 direct donations ($88,000 with the USAID multiplier) after just 3 or so hours of streaming which is pretty impressive considering he's got another 7 or 8 hours of streaming to go today.

It's probably over 20k now (170k ish with the multiplier). hop on the stream and top donators get invited to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Hey all, couple questions on Singed in 2v1 lanes. Do you think that singed could be an effective pick in a 2v1 lane? I was specifically thinking against a vayne ADC, or an ADC that can't last hit under tower or clear waves very easily early-midgame. Would a singed be left alone to proxy the lane, or would he be punished over and over again, effectively feeding the adc / jungler?

Deleted
    He is a very bad pick in a 1v2 lane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Hey all, couple questions on Singed in 2v1 lanes. Do you think that singed could be an effective pick in a 2v1 lane? I was specifically thinking against a vayne ADC, or an ADC that can't last hit under tower or clear waves very easily early-midgame. Would a singed be left alone to proxy the lane, or would he be punished over and over again, effectively feeding the adc / jungler?
    Vayne is one of the champions that profit very heavily from a proxy farming strategy, as she can snowball very fast, so I wouldn't advice that. Most of the time you will have to farm under your own turret in a 2v1 lane and will not be able to go and proxy, and Singed has problems csing under his turret. His waveclear is also rather bad (if you cant just run through the whole wave), which means your turret is going to take a lot of damage.

Deleted

You can call my mom a whore. you can wish i'd get cancer. you could even threaten to kill me. But NOTHING makes me rage more than when people surrender a game that is far from lost.

Roughly 25 minutes in game, we have 10 to 20 kills, so we're not insanely far behind, but we can still catch up. We have a vayne, jax (me), gragas and a hecarim jungle (cant remember support)
    Lategame we got this. I were ahead of their renekton, vayne is op lategame and gragas had a 5-5-x score and had a decent amount of farm, so we could still catch up to them.

BUT THOSE FUCKING DICKS SURRENDERED?!?!?! Why even play if you only want to play if its a faceroll win?!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    *Rant*
    I feel like this should be posted in The I Just Had a Bad Game/Team/Need To Vent Thread...

However, in an attempt to start a proper discussion on the topic:

What is it that makes people surrender games, that are far from lost?
    Are they just pessimists? Maybe they just don't know enough about the game to accurately judge if it's possible to get a comeback?

Personally, I think it's the latter.
    Also, I rarely surrender and I only do it in normals. Ranked = never surrender!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanna know the only thing I hate more than a game where they surrender for no reason Cata? (which btw I agree is SUPER fuckin annoying)

A game where they refuse to surrender, even when the game is clearly lost. Playing earlier, we had a Draven at 1/5/x, a Varus at 1/8/x, a Rengar at 2/6/x etcetcetc, I was the only one on my team with a positive score, yet they decided to drag the game out to near an hour (by about 30min the enemy were just trolling us, pushing right to our base then falling back, getting an ace then falling back... basically farming us), yet they point blank would NOT surrender. I should note, Rengar and Varus were premades, I'm also pretty sure that Draven knew them, they spent the whole time talking in spanish to eachother.

funniest part? At the end they try to blame ME, because I didn't have a "proper tank build" on Garen. Which I thought was hilarious as this comment came from the Draven who was using Hydra and would focus Shen in teamfights, not MF or Annie...

I fail to see what's wrong with a Garen running Swiftness boots, BC, Locket, IE, Sunfire and GA.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    sooooo teleport to his blob am i seeing that correctly? what is the reasoning behind taking teleport on sona in the first place? seems like a waste. i mean great job saving zacs life but that whole ordeal seems wacky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Wanna know the only thing I hate more than a game where they surrender for no reason Cata? (which btw I agree is SUPER fuckin annoying)

A game where they refuse to surrender, even when the game is clearly lost. Playing earlier, we had a Draven at 1/5/x, a Varus at 1/8/x, a Rengar at 2/6/x etcetcetc, I was the only one on my team with a positive score, yet they decided to drag the game out to near an hour (by about 30min the enemy were just trolling us, pushing right to our base then falling back, getting an ace then falling back... basically farming us), yet they point blank would NOT surrender. I should note, Rengar and Varus were premades, I'm also pretty sure that Draven knew them, they spent the whole time talking in spanish to eachother.

funniest part? At the end they try to blame ME, because I didn't have a "proper tank build" on Garen. Which I thought was hilarious as this comment came from the Draven who was using Hydra and would focus Shen in teamfights, not MF or Annie...

I fail to see what's wrong with a Garen running Swiftness boots, BC, Locket, IE, Sunfire and GA.
    But on the other hand, competitive play has shown that ALL games are winnable, even if the deficits seem to be impossible to catch up to. MRN vs. CLG. Frost vs. Blaze. C9 vs. VUL. CLG.EU vs. M5.

And even those comebacks can happen in solo queue as well.

The losing team had all 3 inhibitors down for 15 minutes, but held on to win.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    sooooo teleport to his blob am i seeing that correctly? what is the reasoning behind taking teleport on sona in the first place? seems like a waste. i mean great job saving zacs life but that whole ordeal seems wacky
    Taking teleport on a support would be a REALLY niche choice which should almost never come up.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-09-08 at 01:05 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But on the other hand, competitive play has shown that ALL games are winnable, even if the deficits seem to be impossible to catch up to. MRN vs. CLG. Frost vs. Blaze. C9 vs. VUL. CLG.EU vs. M5.

And even those comebacks can happen in solo queue as well.
    That's VERY true and don't get me wrong, I've pulled off some insane comebacks in the past(I once won a dominion with 1pnt left on our nexus )... but these guys were GODAWFUL, there was no way we could pull it back. There's sometimes when you're a good team, but just get outplayed, leading to a massive lead, that is always possible to pull back, if you just play your best...

Then you have the times when your Draven builds Hydra because he says he needs to lifesteal (he didn't have a Bloodthirster) and tries to 1v5 the enemy team at every chance he gets, and a Varus stacking Attackspeed, focusing Shen because he says he deals %health damage and Shen has more health.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's VERY true and don't get me wrong, I've pulled off some insane comebacks in the past(I once won a dominion with 1pnt left on our nexus )... but these guys were GODAWFUL, there was no way we could pull it back. There's sometimes when you're a good team, but just get outplayed, leading to a massive lead, that is always possible to pull back, if you just play your best...

Then you have the times when your Draven builds Hydra because he says he needs to lifesteal (he didn't have a Bloodthirster) and tries to 1v5 the enemy team at every chance he gets, and a Varus stacking Attackspeed, focusing Shen because he says he deals %health damage and Shen has more health.
    Well, I like attack speed on varus. Well, some attack speed. I feel like 1.5 is a reasonable number to shoot for on most adc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Well, I like attack speed on varus. Well, some attack speed. I feel like 1.5 is a reasonable number to shoot for on most adc
    I think he meant buying only AS items, and completely neglecting to get AD and Armor Pene.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really impressed with how much sivHD was able to raise with his charity stream. He started with the goal of 50k, then blew it out of the water when he ended with 105k. That's incredible for one streamer and only 12 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    His fans are still annoying and spammed Scarra's twitch chat to try to get people to watch SivHD.
    There's your problem.

Sigh, I wish that when there was an AFKer in a promo game it didn't count the loss..