Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Really nice to see Pendragon showing some power, especially against such disgusting behavior.

On a side note, anyone excited for champion #116? (99.99% Vi's sister)
    http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/

Vi's champion page nicely 'fixed' up by someone
    I really like the Policy Brutality. That one got me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Really nice to see Pendragon showing some power, especially against such disgusting behavior.
    At what point does a decrease in potential winrate warrant getting banned. I mean random is clearly 3 day ban so picking Heimer or playing without runes must be at least a warning, right.

Deleted
    Okay, new policy while playing LoL. Not a single word during game, none. I'll just ping or not do anything at all, act like I don't speak english.

Quoting Barney Stinson "That's what corporate America wants, people who seem bold risk takers but never actually do anything, actually doing things gets you fired".

Or, translated to LoL, actually trying to give advice to others what to do gets you reported, and banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Or, translated to LoL, actually trying to give advice to others what to do gets you reported, and banned.
    I can attest to this. I wouldn't have gotten this otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, new policy while playing LoL. Not a single word during game, none. I'll just ping or not do anything at all, act like I don't speak english.

Responding to flame,baits or supidity like "no karthus pls", "omg doran blade", "all build mr they have all ap", "X counters Y", "i picked amumu first because our jungler must play it but i don't want to play it" won't make anything good.
    "Not a single word" policy can hurt you more than you think. Sometimes you need to cooperate, like, when you have tanky top+jungler and both of them builds the locket.

I follow easy rules to not "snowball" flame
    -don't answer to "y u pick this?" questions
    -don't expect everyone to be at your level (works for both sides, if you are not that experienced, you shouldn't think that everyone is better than you. It can lead to "soraka build wota first" bullshit)
    -don't call roles, pick whatever is left
    -don't give advice to your teammates about their builds
    -don't give a fuck about what others type about you (my last game was Karthus mid, i was called a troll for picking him, and after giving away FB and one more death due to two ganks and me overextending, i've managed to come back and made this game by doing 50% of overall champion damage from our team and making all major teamfights into ace. Was a long game tho, because team thought that it's good to take baron/dragon at 40 minute of the game after making ace and me being the only dead champion)
    -don't yell at your team for bad performance

There is a lot of "communication" in LoL (same as dota 2) when people just flame each other and make excuses after getting killed or w/e. This makes things only worse. If you died, well, this sux, but you don't need to type something like "omg stupid team no ss report all. [All] Yolo McSwagger: report my team bronze players, surr at 20"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I keep wondering when I'm going to get reported to be honest since people make it sound so easy.. I talk a fair bit in my games and I've not received a warning or anything yet. I think there's a difference in attitude between giving advice where you word it "Singed, y no rod of ages???" and simply saying on chat "If anyone can go a bit more tanky we could really use it." or saying "Support, ward." or saying "We're a little low on vision, if anyone has a spare slot grab a ward or two next back." (accompanied by you buying some wards yourself.)

I don't know - I know that I chat a lot, I ask for people to do things a lot but it's never really been a problem but I don't always answer people. If anyone has a go at me like "SONA Y U NO FLASH ULT" and it's something obvious like my ult was on cooldown or they were on the other side of the map, I just don't reply at all anymore, because people asking questions aggressively are looking for a fight, not a legitimate answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I keep wondering when I'm going to get reported to be honest since people make it sound so easy.. I talk a fair bit in my games and I've not received a warning or anything yet. I think there's a difference in attitude between giving advice where you word it "Singed, y no rod of ages???" and simply saying on chat "If anyone can go a bit more tanky we could really use it." or saying "Support, ward." or saying "We're a little low on vision, if anyone has a spare slot grab a ward or two next back." (accompanied by you buying some wards yourself.)

I don't know - I know that I chat a lot, I ask for people to do things a lot but it's never really been a problem but I don't always answer people. If anyone has a go at me like "SONA Y U NO FLASH ULT" and it's something obvious like my ult was on cooldown or they were on the other side of the map, I just don't reply at all anymore, because people asking questions aggressively are looking for a fight, not a legitimate answer.
    I had a guy get pissed at me because I said "Jax please go splitpushing, we can't fight them straight-up in a 5v5".

There was no insult towards Jax, or anyone else, it was simply a remark @ our teamcomposition and he somehow took it as an insult. His response was fairly amusing ;P

But I agree, more often than not it's about the way the "advice" is given and not taken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post

After my warning, I'm wondering if people are just trigger happy with reports or not.

Last thing I remember that was bad was telling 'how do I get such a stupid person on my game' and another time was when I was playing with Hudson and I went a bit overboard with my 'helping', he knows what it is. And that was it, two times. I don't think two reports are enough to warrant a warning.

Anyway, yeah, there's sometimes no point in trying to help, and I see that, but I still try for some really stupid reason. I just need to drop it I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    At what point does a decrease in potential winrate warrant getting banned. I mean random is clearly 3 day ban so picking Heimer or playing without runes must be at least a warning, right.
    I played support Jarvan in ranked.
    Also jungle Lulu.
    Does this deserve the death penalty? ;_;

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I played support Jarvan in ranked.
    Also jungle Lulu.
    Does this deserve the death penalty? ;_;
    Bring in the pitchforks while I lit the stakes! LET IT BURNNNN....

Support Jarvan aint even that terrible but Jungle Lulu sounds a bit... yeah :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Bring in the pitchforks while I lit the stakes! LET IT BURNNNN....

Support Jarvan aint even that terrible but Jungle Lulu sounds a bit... yeah :P
    I rushed trinity force, hidden op meta: trinity force on everything.

Deleted
    Hidden?! Phreak's been onto this for a long time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Hidden?! Phreak's been onto this for a long time!
    "I play Lulu as a jungler"
    He knew that all along...

Deleted
    i've played a bit cassio jungle lately..

it's actually not that bad, but she is easy to counter jungle

Deleted
    It's like I'm really in 2011

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    It's like I'm really in 2011
    We went back in time, didn't you notice?

10+ Year Old Account

Quoting Barney Stinson "That's what corporate America wants, people who seem bold risk takers but never actually do anything, actually doing things gets you fired".

And then you get reported for "Refusing to Communicate", end up in Tribunal, get the Punish spammers, and get banned nonetheless.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Do AP mids generally not get any armor runes? (I dont play a lot of AP mid). I've been running into so many people having 15-20 armor at the start of the game, when im playing mid wukong, and it's just hilarious how much damage i do to them at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Do AP mids generally not get any armor runes? (I dont play a lot of AP mid). I've been running into so many people having 15-20 armor at the start of the game, when im playing mid wukong, and it's just hilarious how much damage i do to them at level 1.
    As far as I know, most people run armor yellows on everything. Even as a mid, who might be expecting an AP opponent, in the early game, their autoattacks actually matter, so armor is never a bad choice.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I always go with armour runes mid even though I have a page with hp yellows instead.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-09-21 at 10:48 PM.