Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Can't say that the thought to put it like that didn't cross my mind, so thanks for doing it for me anyway. <3
    Great Dutch people think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Great Dutch people think alike.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Does S4 start immediately following the end of S3?

And chances I reach gold by Halloween?
    If you are at the skill level of gold players and play say, 2-3 ranked games per day, I don't think you will have a problem getting to gold in the 5 weeks left. It's an unanswerable question because no one knows what skill level you're at or how many games you play a day. Some people play 1000 ranked games and don't hit gold. Others can do it in 20 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you are at the skill level of gold players and play say, 2-3 ranked games per day, I don't think you will have a problem getting to gold in the 5 weeks left. It's an unanswerable question because no one knows what skill level you're at or how many games you play a day. Some people play 1000 ranked games and don't hit gold. Others can do it in 20 games.
    Well I'm having little issue with Bronze and low Silver competition. As for playing, my internet is garbage until like 3 AM so I can get 2 tops in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Teemo sucks vs Darius, what are you people on about
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That depends entirely on the skill of either one. It's a 50/50 match up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    I always shit on Teemo's as darius.
    Well, now I feel good about myself.

Then again, I haven't had a lot of success with top recently, so... it might be that.

Siv HD Ezreal skin.

EDIT: Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2013-09-26 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    That looks neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, now I feel good about myself.

Then again, I haven't had a lot of success with top recently, so... it might be that.
    Teemo is, shockingly, a decent counter to a lot of top laners. He's a bitch when I'm Nasus, but it's not quite as bad as a Riven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo is, shockingly, a decent counter to a lot of top laners. He's a bitch when I'm Nasus, but it's not quite as bad as a Riven.
    I think Blinding Dart prevents you from farming your Q early game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yeah it does, which is why Teemo is a pain. Rushing Spirit visage helps. I can't, for the life of me stay even remotely close to a riven though.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Which is why he's a bitch when you're playing as Nasus.

10+ Year Old Account
    He needs to be. It's the only thing he's got going for him, as he's absolutely useless in teamfights. The one way to make that count is by making the enemy top laner useless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Siv HD Ezreal skin.
    Pls no.

Well I'm having little issue with Bronze and low Silver competition. As for playing, my internet is garbage until like 3 AM so I can get 2 tops in a day.
    I managed to get from Silver III to Gold V by playing 2 ranked games a day after work. I'd be too tired to play ranked after that. My mmr did always put me against golds though. Funny thing I've found is that Silver I people tend to play better than the Gold V people I've gone against. Is it because Gold V people get lazy once they are in Gold? Not sure. Think that's pretty much the same then for each bracker. Though I can't confirm

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I was waiting on my food to finish cooking so I decided to do an ARAM because those are fast.

I get a 38 minute showdown where at one point our nexus was at 30% life and saved by two guys rezzing, and then we had their nexus at 40% hp and an inhibitor respawned. In the end we won a team fight and then the game, but I that was the closest and longest ARAM I've ever seen.

Winning that ARAM felt more satisfying than winning any ranked game ever. Too bad it's not often where you get two teams that are looking to team fight instead of the boring poke war in ARAM.
    I once had a 75 minute ARAM like that. Good times indeed :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I managed to get from Silver III to Gold V by playing 2 ranked games a day after work. I'd be too tired to play ranked after that. My mmr did always put me against golds though. Funny thing I've found is that Silver I people tend to play better than the Gold V people I've gone against. Is it because Gold V people get lazy once they are in Gold? Not sure. Think that's pretty much the same then for each bracker. Though I can't confirm
    I think the lowest bracket of each division has a pretty bad rep; you get a lot of people who would drop down from that bracket if riot allowed it, so they really should be in a lower division, and you get people who get there and think, well, I can't drop down so there's no reason to try that hard right now and use it as their personal playground to troll or experiment - which they wouldn't have done if there were consequences to losing matches.

I hope it changes for season 4 to be honest, I don't think you should be able to sit at 0LP in division 5 and troll (or even just not try very hard) for 100 matches without any fear of losing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I think the lowest bracket of each division has a pretty bad rep; you get a lot of people who would drop down from that bracket if riot allowed it, so they really should be in a lower division, and you get people who get there and think, well, I can't drop down so there's no reason to try that hard right now and use it as their personal playground to troll or experiment - which they wouldn't have done if there were consequences to losing matches.

I hope it changes for season 4 to be honest, I don't think you should be able to sit at 0LP in division 5 and troll (or even just not try very hard) for 100 matches without any fear of losing anything.
    They did actually make a post about this on S@20 a while ago. Think about a month? They said that was the biggest flaw in their rating system and you will most likely be able to drop leagues in the future if your mmr drops low enough. They did say probably so I'm gonna hope it does happen. I agree my first few games in gold V has been rough, not because people are good but matches have been decided by whichever side has the most trolls. Which kind of sucks, now that I'm finally about to hit promos games are the complete opposite! Both teams are good and no match has been decided within the first 30 min.

At least those trolls will get screwed next season for placement matches since your mmr has a lot to do with that. So hopefully they will have to climb up a lot to get back to where they were >.< Personally I'm just trying to get higher so I can start hopefully in gold and have to avoid Silver II again. For me that was the worst part of my climb.

Won my 2nd promo series... Bronze 2 now.

Deleted
    Teemo hurts against slow, inmobile top champions because they have no real way of engaging him or sticking to him. Garen is somewhat included because he can bring you down far before you can start damaging him due to blind. Oh, and your passive? Just imagine you don't have one.

Against RIven, you should know when you can take him on. Once you hit 6, if you manage to engage him he's screwed. You are mobile, high damage, high utility and a blind is not enough to stop you. Makes it a hard decision whether to level E or Q.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    For me, people on Silver 1 weren't as good as Gold 5, in terms of throwing the game and knowing what to do, but I still had some bad players of course.

Gold 5 improved my games quite a lot and now I'm in Gold 2 and I rarely get any stupid people at all but there's the occasional person/people throwing the game sometimes, but it's still winnable even so.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    For me, people on Silver 1 weren't as good as Gold 5, in terms of throwing the game and knowing what to do, but I still had some bad players of course.

Gold 5 improved my games quite a lot and now I'm in Gold 2 and I rarely get any stupid people at all but there's the occasional person/people throwing the game sometimes, but it's still winnable even so.

I'm starting to notice this now as I'm getting further up into Gold V already (The bottom bit was the most issues). It also makes me less hesitant to take more tank type champs because you can sort of assume that your team will be able to dish out the damage if you lock them down correctly. Really enjoying the state of my games now. Can't wait to see what people are like higher up.

It's kind of refreshing to get outplayed at times too, so you can sort of evaluate what you did wrong. Best use of lolreplay