10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Karthus is fun because people still whine about his ult NOW.
    Syndra = 35 balls... the ults all going to the same person would be kinda hilarious.
    10 Shaco+clones
    5 Brand ults jumping around

The rest are just big numbers, but Zyra and Fiddle would be interesting.
    i've played a lot of -shomem in dota, and it wasn't that fun as i thought it will be. Same here, 5 Brand ults jumping? I doubt that second ult will have someone to jump on due to DELTA SPLIT as soon as people see it coming
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-07 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Shamanic;22751498]
    If you want a more in depth guide to "generic pages", there's a great guide on solomid - http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ic-build-guide

Thanks

Deleted
    I had the weirdest thing happen in game yesterday. Don't know if it's some kind of bug or something with my connection, which seemed fine otherwise...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    I had the weirdest thing happen in game yesterday. Don't know if it's some kind of bug or something with my connection, which seemed fine otherwise...

Probably packet loss from his side (if you know about trick how to get to Amthea without bomb daily quest in WoW, that's what it looked like). I remember lagging hard and getting "attempting to reconnect" message, and enemy reported me for "speed hacking" because i was teleporting in their screen
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

yeah just looks like some crazy lag

So, guys... I have a problem.

Do any of you use Skype while playing League? If you do, are you able to control Skype (mute/unmute your mic) while the game is the active window and how?

I've never been able to do that, even with hotkeys enabled in Skype. So I wrote my own program, which makes it possible to do that. It even shows an overlay, so I can see if I'm currently muted or unmuted.

My problem is, that Riot seems to have broken my program as of today (Oct 7th). I haven't been able to find a fix...

So now I'm looking for other options! If you guys have any tips/tricks on how to make Skype hotkeys work while in-game, please let me know.

EDIT: I just now realized that I'm an idiot. I think I've figured out the problem, but I can't test it before I can get into LoL (damn you, 6-minute queue!)...
    If I'm right, nothing's broken and I just derped... Hard.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-10-07 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Hmm, most mics nowadays have their own mute/unmute button. I wasn't even aware that skype hotkeys didn't work in LoL. Try not playing in fullscreen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    I've just been using the physical switch on my mic to mute it if necessary during an active game... I guess that's not ideal in the middle of a team fight or anything, but I don't need to mute my mic much, usually only for politeness if I'm about to sneeze or something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine skype works great. I hotkeyed mute to ctrl+t. Be sure that you don't mess up binds with ingame binds

new game: every time ranked is down, take a shot.

I'm running borderless mode. Fullscreen definitely kills my program, I'm fully aware of that.

My headset is broken - or rather, the mic is broken. So I'm using a pretty old, but still good, standalone mic, but it really is nothing but a mic, lol. So muting it has to be done through whichever voice communication program I'm using.

It doesn't matter much anyway. My program is working fine.
    I had just forgotten that I had to run LoL as administrator, because running it normally made the game crash instantly. However, when running it as admin, it's able to block far more programs, including mine.
    I simply had to re-run it normally and everything got back to normal.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    new game: every time ranked is down, take a shot.
    not enough shots available

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you honoured them

--

Re: Skype - I don't use key activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    So, guys... I have a problem.

Do any of you use Skype while playing League? If you do, are you able to control Skype (mute/unmute your mic) while the game is the active window and how?

I've never been able to do that, even with hotkeys enabled in Skype. So I wrote my own program, which makes it possible to do that. It even shows an overlay, so I can see if I'm currently muted or unmuted.

My problem is, that Riot seems to have broken my program as of today (Oct 7th). I haven't been able to find a fix...

So now I'm looking for other options! If you guys have any tips/tricks on how to make Skype hotkeys work while in-game, please let me know.

EDIT: I just now realized that I'm an idiot. I think I've figured out the problem, but I can't test it before I can get into LoL (damn you, 6-minute queue!)...
    If I'm right, nothing's broken and I just derped... Hard.
    you said other options and my suggestion is a second monitor :P easy to click mute in a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about skype, but in vent my keybinds would break when LoL was run as administrator. My friend had the same issue. Just running it normally caused no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    you said other options and my suggestion is a second monitor :P easy to click mute in a game.
    LOL L2P noob clicker!

In all seriousness, it's fixed. I derped. :P

About clicking the mute button: didn't patch 3.12 change it so your cursor is tied to the game window, till you manually release it/Alt+TAB out/close the game?
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-10-07 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    LOL L2P noob clicker!

In all seriousness, it's fixed. I derped. :P

About clicking the mute button: didn't patch 3.12 change it so your cursor is tied to the game window, till you manually release it/Alt+TAB out/close the game?
    indeed it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't know about skype, but in vent my keybinds would break when LoL was run as administrator. My friend had the same issue. Just running it normally caused no problems.
    I had that happen with Raidcall. I was using lft-ctrl as my push to talk button, but I had to run RC as administrator before it would work. I assume that if skype was run as administrator it would probably fix whatever issues were going on.

Curse has a new line up
    http://www.teamcurse.net/divisions/l...nds/team-curse
    Top Voyboy
    Mid Pobelter
    Jungle IWillDominate
    Adc Aphromoo
    Support Zekent

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?