Just read the best analogy of how Ranked games are. Gave me a good chuckle.

Credit goes to Dread Pirate Arbuthnot of the Penny Arcade forums:
    Look I can describe ranked play in a really simple analogy

So you want to eat a cake, right, but you only have eggs. So you have to find four other people who have milk, sugar, a blender, and chocolate. But you show up, and the blender guy throws his blender to the ground and screams EGGS OR I FEED, and then the other three people start yelling at you to give up your eggs. Then you have to piece together the broken blender, and it's not really working properly, but you found some tape so it's working. Except the beaters are kind of wibbly wobbly now, so it isn't mixing the batter very well. The other four players start to scream at you for not blending the cake well enough, since that's your job, and then the milk guy has to go leave for 15 minutes because his mom just made dinner.

Are you understanding this so far? Ok good

So any ways once milk guy is back you have the cake, and its time to put it in the oven. The problem is that there are professional baking teams who just played a world baking tournament, so everyone wants to bake a cake like theirs. Even though your cake is chocolate, they want to cover it with icing meant for a vanilla cake, because that's what the Asian cake bakers do. You try to insist that your cake would be much better with chocolate icing, but they tell you to commit suicide. Finally, your shitty cake monstrosity comes out of the oven and it isnt even edible because of the whole process, and apparently cakes need more ingredients than just eggs and milk and chocolate.

Then you go into the post cake lobby and everyone unaminously agrees its your fault

Then you immediately hit the 'bake again' button and pray that this time you can just ADD THE GOD DAMN EGGS
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    That was quite hilarious to read, and also a good way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Jinx music video, holy shit I thought this was awesome.

Wow, so Ghost is the Shell.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

LMFAO. Im talking to my little brother about how awesome that jinx video is, and then he says she reminds him of miley cyrus XD
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    LMFAO. Im talking to my little brother about how awesome that jinx video is, and then he says she reminds him of miley cyrus XD
    Not sure if sad for Miley or Jinx......

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i literally just had the greatest vayne play i have ever done ever
    ill put it in the chat thread, it was just so dirty i felt the need to mention it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    i literally just had the greatest vayne play i have ever done ever
    ill put it in the chat thread, it was just so dirty i felt the need to mention it
    I now wanna go to the chat thread just to see the play so good you felt like you needed to advertise it

Also.. Malzahar is pretty epic tried him because lolfreeweek and wwooww, if you can land your full combo, motherfuckers EXPLODE, even with the occasional wiffed Q, E>W>R will still fucking shred, especially with a Liandri's for extra %health damage.

Was I just against morons, or is Malz a decent pick for mid? Is he better than Fizz(who I'm currently saving for) especialy when you consider Fizz is getting looked at by riot (read, will be nerfed soon)?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Malz has the problem that he constantly shoves the lane and has no escape from ganks once flash is down. + buying a early QSS shuts down his amazing burst, luckily most people don't even know that item exists so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wohoo, Jinx is about to be released. Can't wait, looking at her kit I can tell I'll like her.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

many jinx in ranked

many feed enemy

many LP lost T.T
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    many jinx in ranked

many feed enemy

many LP lost T.T
    Just pray that you play on Purple Side and someone instalocks her as first pick. Then enjoy them flow of LPs!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Just pray that you play on Purple Side and someone instalocks her as first pick. Then enjoy them flow of LPs!
    Baddies pick Jinx because of huge hype she created (and because of her splash art). I've met one even in 3v3 ranked game. Was fun to watch her unable to run from Olaf.
    Today is a snow day! Yay!
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-10 at 08:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Baddies pick Jinx because of huge hype she created (and because of her splash art). I've met one even in 3v3 ranked game. Was fun to watch her unable to run from Olaf.
    Today is a snow day! Yay!
    But... I like Jinx.

Armory
    Twitter

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    But... I like Jinx.

Yeah, i've seen one guy in ranked lobby instant locking Jinx and telling that he have carried his team in last game with big score. I've checked it in and yes, he had around 19 kills and no deaths. In a game where enemy team had 2 level 1 players (afk), and the rest 4 games as Jinx he lost them with around 9 deaths. It's not that hard to play brand new champion for very first time, because you've got used to your role, If you play Jinx after playing 2 seasons as ADC, you won't see any problems. But, you still need to get used to manacosts, travel times, and some minor tricks that can make you first blood or save your ass in 3v1 situation
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-10 at 10:59 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is Jinx OP like Darius was on release??? Would be kind of funny if she is. Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.
    Well, imagine riot releasing Maokai instead of Jinx, there would be alot less player that wanted play him in first day of release. Some people play her not because they like (or know how) to play ADC role, but because they like fucking splash picture or ingame model, this leads to Jinx on my team with 30 creep score on 20 minute and 3 deaths because of "lol first time adc". In my rankeds! That's what pisses me off. Remember Varus release? I can't remember even a single Varus in first day of release because he is not that attractive and wasn't released with such hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a win/win/win/win for me.

I like her model, her emotes, her overall feel as a champion as I love fast paced champions and I already play ADC whenever the opportunity presents itself as that is my favourite role.

Guess it's time to let Vayne and Caitlyn share my spot as favourite champions with Jinx now.

^_^
    Armory
    Twitter

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, but theres really no way of knowing how good Person X will be on Jinx... So I'd rather eliminate the possibility of getting an in-experienced Jinx in my team even if I'm at the same time eliminating the chance of getting a good one as well

I'll probably stop banning her after 2 weeks or so. By that time people who still play her will probably be good on her and all the FOTM heroes will most likely be on the next hype-train or back on their proper mains!