Riven's a good example of how to avoid and how NOT to avoid Veigar's stun. Fizz is as well. Riven's 3rd Q will avoid the stun, while her first, second and her E will not. Fizz's E will, while his Q will not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Riven's a good example of how to avoid and how NOT to avoid Veigar's stun. Fizz is as well. Riven's 3rd Q will avoid the stun, while her first, second and her E will not. Fizz's E will, while his Q will not.
    I think you have that backwards. His Q should and his E (the troll pole) should not.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think you have that backwards. His Q should and his E (the troll pole) should not.
    the troll pole will avoid it, like Riven's 3rd Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since i can't get PAX sivir, i'll get Xena sivir. This VU is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    More news, Dignitas is holding top laner tryouts, as KiWiKiD was demoted to substitute.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    More news, Dignitas is holding top laner tryouts, as KiWiKiD was demoted to substitute.
    Damn... only 3 Tiers and 4 levels from meeting their base requirements.

Deleted
    Have you seen Lucca Comics poster? People claim that the mysterious girl from it has something to do with League. (But Riot and Lucca have confirmed that it's not a new champ)

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Have you seen Lucca Comics poster? People claim that the mysterious girl from it has something to do with League. (But Riot and Lucca have confirmed that it's not a new champ)

It's new Baron Nashor skin.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    but i have seen before that champs like kha or fizz was unable to jump though the stun atleast one time in the game, not sure if it is because they are too close to the wall when jumping over or lands too close to it.

So glad i have Pax Sivir :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

I believe somewhere it was stated that this wasn't a new champion, just some artsy thing they did.
    Edit: I should probably read the full post before replying. Derp.

Do you guys feel jinx is op? just won a game after we did a comeback, and soon the cries came about how op jinx were. Funny how the cries only came once i had full build and my team played way better than theirs, but whatever.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So glad i have Pax Sivir :3
    All my jelly is being thrown at you and whoever has it.

All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    Do you guys feel jinx is op? just won a game after we did a comeback, and soon the cries came about how op jinx were. Funny how the cries only came once i had full build and my team played way better than theirs, but whatever.
    Yes, yes she's OP. Her early and mid game are ridiculously strong, late game is OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    All my jelly is being thrown at you and whoever has it.

All of it.
    Mmm jelly. Is it strawberry flavoured?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Mmm jelly. Is it strawberry flavoured?
    Never-going-to-get-Sivir-PAX flavour. Best kind for those who own Sivir PAX.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Never-going-to-get-Sivir-PAX flavour. Best kind for those who own Sivir PAX.
    Don't give up hope, Majad! Maybe you'll find some kind person giving them away for free. That's how I got mine. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Do what everyone on reddit does: draw something awesome.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

So this just happened in ranked:

15 minutes in, me (Kassadin), our Jarvan and our Renekton decides to do Baron with the enemy Sejuani and enemy Nasus.

We just took turns tanking Baron, trying to see who would be best at smiting. Then my team silently agreed not to kill any of the enemy team, unless they damaged us intentionally.
    Then we just proceeded to take almost all their towers and they surrendered at the 20 minute mark.

To be fair though, their bot sucked. By the time they surrendered, their bot had 18 deaths and no kills. I don't even think our Jarvan ganked bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    If you want Sivir PAX bad enough I think she goes for around $50 on ebay for a code..... bit pricey for me for a single skin though.