10+ Year Old Account
    Funky. Don't see it work in LoL though, at least not in that form.

It's like rammus with thornmail against ad ... except a bit more boring for the ulted player. Being cced to death is super fun.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Poppy's ultimate isn't her weak point, that and her Q are probably her strongest points. If you let a game go on late and let her get near a full build then she will face rape everyone without consequences, she is very tanky due to her passive, they amount of times I was able to escape and bait with her is quite high.
    From damage dealing perspective - yes. From gameplay - no.
    It's so satisfying to land perfect wall slam, i don't want to lose this feeling. Q damage is very good. It's the best damaging melee attack in my opinion.
    Honestly, i really want riots to rework Poppys' ultimate (yes, giving away immunity and 40% damage boost is sad, but she don't need olaf-like ultimate) and W skill (but i really like this ramping up damage+defense thingy).
    Things i wouldn't like to be removed from her is her wall slam and passive. I will play her without her Q, but i want something that i can click after attack to attack again with tripple force.

Legion commander ultimate forces you and targeted enemy to right-click each other for couple of seconds. Who wins the duel gets permanent bonus to right-click damage.

Actually, there is plenty of things that can be implemented with Poppy being the paragon of Demacia and with all this "diplomacy" thing. I can't think about boring ones, so i will be happy about my first LoL character (which i bought for IP) after rework
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, she's really not bad and it's not her kit so much as it is her base stats and whatnot. I'm still trying to figure out a jungle build that works, going for SoG jungle item is actually pretty decent to rush and then you build into your sheen/cutlass, still can't decide which first. Might go cutlass first.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh btw, 1v2 too stronk:

That guy has to be one of the most annoying sounding morons I've EVER heard, and thats saying something

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, why are people *listening* to that stuff!?

--

Poppy wants Spellvamp. Spectral Wraith gives her incredible amounts of sustain and CDR, both of which she wants. BoRK, Triforce (though not in jungle, then Iceborne works better due to cost). Locket for even more tankiness or Spirit Visage for even bigger heals from Q. Alternatively, you can go Lichbane, which helps her zoom around the map more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, why are people *listening* to that stuff!?

--

Poppy wants Spellvamp. Spectral Wraith gives her incredible amounts of sustain and CDR, both of which she wants. BoRK, Triforce (though not in jungle, then Iceborne works better due to cost). Locket for even more tankiness or Spirit Visage for even bigger heals from Q. Alternatively, you can go Lichbane, which helps her zoom around the map more.
    Build is sick as fuck if you can get to it. 1v4ed at my own turret and ended up killing 3 of them, everyone was like, "how the fuck". My response was, "das right, I'm a fucking yordle".
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    The problem with Poppy is that Riot refuses to allow her to be a viable pick with her current kit. So therefor she will never receive any buff to anything until they rework her and if a pro ever manages to play her successfully in a competitive game they will Olaf her.
    Chances are she will become OP if a pro found a way to play her at a high level, her ultimate is extremely OP so if a pro could work around the rest of her kit and play extremely well with it then I don't even know how fast Riot will nerf her.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are she will become OP if a pro found a way to play her at a high level, her ultimate is extremely OP so if a pro could work around the rest of her kit and play extremely well with it then I don't even know how fast Riot will nerf her.
    ._.

And you really think other pros wouldn't be able to beat her down in lane? She has a hard time as is in a 1v1 and would be completely exp and gold starved in a 2v1.

That said, she has been played to Diamond level. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...py-build-guide
    Currently, Spamhappy is sitting @ Plat 2, but looks like he barely plays any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    ._.

And you really think other pros wouldn't be able to beat her down in lane? She has a hard time as is in a 1v1 and would be completely exp and gold starved in a 2v1.

That said, she has been played to Diamond level. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...py-build-guide
    Currently, Spamhappy is sitting @ Plat 2, but looks like he barely plays any more.
    Was pointing out that if she had a high diamond player figure out how to play with her kit outside of her ultimate than she'd be OP and receive the Olaf bat.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Morello did state that if Poppy sees competitive play, he'll nerf her to the ground so hard that pre-rework, post-nerf Evelynn would look playable in comparison.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Look up West Coast Carry on NA servers, he plays Poppy (albeit in solo queue) with acceptable results.

I get him in my games like all the time :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Reminder Poppy is OP:

So I just played Bruiser/Carry Leona with Ashe support. (dat initiation tho!)

Enemies were confused to say the least.

Looks pretty cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

Looks pretty cool.
    I am so ready for this skin!

This build seem legit for Zac?

Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I played against a Garen who supposedly counters Poppy and didn't do badly, you just have to be really careful and you may lose a bit of cs. His combo is the thing you watch out for most and as Poppy you have to react faster and pop your W before he gets to you or so if he does hit you that you can run out of spin to win.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    This build seem legit for Zac?

Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.
    Any AP build will not be legit on Zac top. Rylais doesn't give you much since Zac already has a built in slow.

Also, start dorans shield. It's so much better in pretty much any case. You also can't really use the rejuv bead for any item early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com