Deleted
    Any consensus on what are OP showdown champs? I played alot of them and I seemed to do best with draven, annie and nunu, although mordekeiser and fiddle are also very strong, very matchup dependant though.
    Last edited by mmoc98b28eb1ac; 2013-12-20 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Any consensus on what are OP showdown champs? I played alot of them and I seemed to do best with draven, annie and nunu, although mordekeiser and fiddle are also very strong, very matchup dependant though.
    Gragas + riven was good. Long range poke and strong melee if they get too close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Gragas + riven was good. Long range poke and strong melee if they get too close.
    I was talking about 1v1

10+ Year Old Account
    Varus and Sivir are really hard to beat if played well. Jax is THE 1v1 king. Pantheon is pretty good against the plethora of ADCs that aren't Sivir or Varus. I would think Jinx is good too, but I haven't bothered with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jax is quite distinctly not the 1v1 king. This game mode is all about pre-6, at which time Jax can still be bullied quite hard.

Deleted
    So I was browsing my tribunal cases when I saw this...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Tiger Udyr with red pot at level 1. Or wait till level 2 and grab bear then go balls deep.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys have to be joking, Donger is hands down one of the best 1v1 champs in the game. He was even really good pre-rework at 1v1. I'm happy because nobody bans him and I just choose him and laugh at anyone trying to dive me. A bloody Mundo tried to dive me on low health with his ult and I just ignited and laughed as he got raped by turrets. Play Donger, gg.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    You guys have to be joking, Donger is hands down one of the best 1v1 champs in the game. He was even really good pre-rework at 1v1. I'm happy because nobody bans him and I just choose him and laugh at anyone trying to dive me. A bloody Mundo tried to dive me on low health with his ult and I just ignited and laughed as he got raped by turrets. Play Donger, gg.
    One of the best sure, still wouldn't take him over Cait, Udyr, Riven, Lux, Ori, Quinn, Trynda or Lulu almost ever personally for 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndamere is complete shit in 1v1. Have you tried Donger? He's stupidly good in 1v1, it's retarded.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Donger? is this even a champion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Donger? is this even a champion?
    Donger is Heimerdinger.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I've been banning Heimer every time. Do not want to face those turrets in a 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I ban Annie, Heimer, and Teemo. I don't particularly mind any other, can outplay eventually, and most people take care of banning Caitlyn already anyway. Annie is just lel I hit level 6 you ded, Donger is just stupid if you can't all-in him, and Satan is Satan, he could be terrible for all I care, I don't want to play against bunny ears Teemo.
    Yeah, level 6 Annie is a force to be scared of.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Was roflstomping euw forums for some drama and I found this:
    http://i.imgur.com/fVoIV5d.png

GG Riot, made mah moneyz rain with just a cleavage.
    Last edited by mmoce1f7143c23; 2013-12-21 at 03:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    snip
    Holy resolution!
    Please scale the pictures down to reasonable levels before posting them, I don't see more than 40% of the picture at once on my browser

Deleted
    I'm thinking of buying sivir because i really like the new skin and i'm wondering if sivir was nerfed like 2 patches ago, i think i read about some changes, and is she still viable.

Deleted
    Still pretty nice. Started playing her since I bought the skin, much fun, much damage.

Deleted
    She's still FotM, but the only reason people play her is because of aggressive supports like Annie being popular and that OP as fuck movement ult

Deleted
    Perfect synergy with Karma. Push like motherfuckers and with double movement buff there's no way any jungler can gank you.