Heimerdinger cant win ad carry because of lifesteal builds. Heimerdinger is not PvP hero because he cant initiate fight, thus every kill he gets caused by enemy decision(mistake).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Heimerdinger cant win ad carry because of lifesteal builds. Heimerdinger is not PvP hero because he cant initiate fight, thus every kill he gets caused by enemy decision(mistake).
    The thing is, you don't initiate, you just laugh at them while you zone them.
    Hey everyone

So I've been playing Lux a bit lately (again) and the matchup mid I have the most trouble with is Ahri. I guess it's because when I snare, I go into Laser Turret mode with an AA, E, R, AA. I usually get a charm to the face somewhere between the E and R and even if I dodge, she spirit rushes out of my laser at the end which kinda ruins my damage. She can also sustain... a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    The thing is, you don't initiate, you just laugh at them while you zone them.
    Or you laugh at heimer while poking his turrets to death while being out of range and destroying him because of shitty armour
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Or you laugh at heimer while poking his turrets to death while being out of range and destroying him because of shitty armour
    Ban Caitlyn, place turrets in the correct place and you win.
    Hey everyone

is yasuo that op?

i bought him but i just cant play him since he is banned in every single game

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Ban Caitlyn, place turrets in the correct place and you win.
    Jinx, Sivir and a good number of supports say hi.

Lux, Janna and Annie would probably be great at taking his turrets out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slahaldin View Post
    is yasuo that op?

He's laughably easy to lane against, but he is a teamfight force even if he has no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    He is a teamfight force even if he has no damage.
    I'm not sure that's correct considering he's a melee carry like Yi and Tryndamere.

His "teamfight force" is his damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm not sure that's correct considering he's a melee carry like Yi and Tryndamere.

His "teamfight force" is his damage.
    My point was if he is shut down, his damage won't quite be there, but the CC and wind wall is still there. The wind wall can essentially shut out an AP and ADC, leaving your divers and bruisers as your only real damage.

He's laughably easy to lane against, but he is a teamfight force even if he has no damage.
    Fixed: but he is a teamfight force even if he has only statikk shiv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slahaldin View Post
    is yasuo that op?

He was sitting at a 35% winrate or so in Bronze and ~40%-ish at Plat+. I think most people just don't want to take the chance they might finally get a decent Yasuo.

Deleted
    The biggest problem I have when playing Yasuo is that with even minimal lag/delay you are screwed. Wich is a shame, he is fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    He was sitting at a 35% winrate or so in Bronze and ~40%-ish at Plat+.
    Just for completion's sake:

In Soloqueue (all regions):
    42.75% win rate in Bronze
    42.10% win rate in Silver
    41.83% win rate in Gold
    41.11% win rate in Platinum
    40.41% win rate in Diamond
    >42.5% win rate in Challenger

It's the other way around: Bronze players are (on average) better at Yasuo than anyone else except possibly Challengers (lack of information).

EDIT: In Challenger:
    33.71% win rate in NA
    >40% in EUW
    >38.46% in EUNE
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-12-22 at 02:05 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

The thing is that bronze players most likely dont know how to counter him, thus giving him higher win ratio, doubt it's because bronze players play him better than silver, gold etc.

I've only had a few normal games with him, he's alot of fun and high mobility. But I prefer more tanky top laners, so I dont even know why I bought him..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Yasuo has great synergy with certain characters. I would like to see winrate with and without Malp, Ali, Janna, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

mid vs orianna as yasuo
    you will hate yourself

So I just played my first real proxy singed game. Holy fuck that is the best way to fuck a top laner over. I had 280 farm in 33 mins. My opponent Jax had 107. Also, seeing Amumu trying to kill me was hilarious. Hell, I dodged an Amumu ult after he Q'd me with ult and ghost.

So I just played my first real proxy singed game. Holy fuck that is the best way to fuck a top laner over. I had 280 farm in 33 mins. My opponent Jax had 107. Also, seeing Amumu trying to kill me was hilarious. Hell, I dodged an Amumu ult after he Q'd me with ult and ghost.
    well proxy signed is supposed to feed for pressure
    but they fixed that you're worth gold to some equivalency of minions you have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    well proxy signed is supposed to feed for pressure
    but they fixed that you're worth gold to some equivalency of minions you have
    I think it's something along the lines of you being worth as if you had 1 less death in your death spree for every 1000 gold, up to a maximum of 300 gold, aka starting point.

Deleted
    So I'm learning Sivir lately and fucking hell, whenever I see Jinx being locked in I know I'm fucked. Can't outrade or outpush her. Especially when I have a passive support. Any tips?