I know, the bitch thread is where I should go, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a massive increase in awful players in games lately (particularly normals)?

I mean, these are like 0/6 with no interference from jungler or roamers bad, not just getting ganked or having an off game bad. Like, actually incapable of CSing but always pushed to tower bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the holidays. Go figure.

--

Bunch of quick rough sketches made by RiotPenguin for fan requests. Some really cool stuff in there. (Scroll down.)

http://riotpenguin.blogspot.nl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I know, the bitch thread is where I should go, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a massive increase in awful players in games lately (particularly normals)?

I mean, these are like 0/6 with no interference from jungler or roamers bad, not just getting ganked or having an off game bad. Like, actually incapable of CSing but always pushed to tower bad.
    Not had any problems here that aren't usual. I get terrible people fairly frequently... but I always have. Definitely hasn't increased. Maybe you lost a bunch and your MMR dropped so you're with lower people now which is making a difference (normals have a hidden mmr, nothing to do with ranked mmr)?

I do try to queue with other people usually although lately i've been queuing solo or just with one person a lot and I mean, yeah, you get people who push to tower, can't cs, run into 1v5s, but I figure you're probably always going to get one of those - and there's often one on the other team that we can feed off as well.

Kids are off school though, as well as adults off work and a lot more alcohol being consumed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Bunch of quick rough sketches made by RiotPenguin for fan requests. Some really cool stuff in there. (Scroll down.)

http://riotpenguin.blogspot.nl
    A lot of them are pretty amazing.

Deleted
    I'd sooooo buy a Woad Diana skin :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    I'd sooooo buy a Woad Diana skin :O
    I would buy like, 90% of those skins straight away.

I would buy Samurai Jax

1) It's Jax
    2) A samurai is always awesome
    3) The name sounds like Samurai Jack

Deleted
    Bitch please. School girl Renekton is where it's at.
    >.> <.<

Oh my god the wukong lightsaber skin. I would give my left testicle just to look it on a modelviewer. Steel legion Nautilus and the undead Garen skin also looked pretty sweet.

Give me a Riot midlaner skin, im thinking Gragas.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Bitch please. School girl Renekton is where it's at.
    >.> <.<
    i threw up a little.... but i approve lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Voodoo Amumu. So cuuute. He can be friends with Sewn Chaos Ori. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot Penguin was streaming just now. He made a Nami skin. Hasn't been upped yet, but do see a Lulu skin that wasn't there yet earlier today.

Anyone got the latest PBE changes?? i would love to see spirit stone passive changes
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, mods please don't infract me for this but as this is my 5000th post I'd like to write a few things down considering this is the major part of mmoc that I come too.

Dear LoL section,

You guys are awesome (even you Firebert and your Tri-Force Vlad build), I've had quite the time in here and I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for making it fantastic. To start, I was a moderator here awhile back and that was probably the highlight of my time here posting on mmoc because I was more engaged with each person who posted here and outside of one mistake it was good. You guys seriously have one of the better mod teams from what I've seen and you only have three of them and are all highly intelligent people.

Now I've been on mmoc since early 2009 and I posted here and there but I never really was to interested until they opened up the LoL section (posted in the LoL thread before that) and that's what got me going and when I started to really get productive so to speak. I've enjoyed talking to many of you as well as the occasional debates we have among each other. I'm a big fan of how controlled this section of mmoc is and the only trolls we get are usually people who aren't native to this area of mmoc. I can't tell you how much I'm grateful to be able to talk to anyone here and get something valuable out it, I feel spoiled because of it.

Here's to another year of the LoL section on mmoc. In classic Duronos style (just call me Josh), YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK!!!!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Anyone got the latest PBE changes?? i would love to see spirit stone passive changes

From surrender @ 20, these are the last changes to the Spirit Stone. Been hearing something about this helping Poppy a lot. I am so tempted.

Items

Spirit of the Ancient Golem

• No longer grants health and mana regen
    • No longer has Unique Passive Maim.
    • Unique Passive - Butch now reads "Against monsters, deal 30% bonus damage and restore 8% of damage dealt as Health and 4% as mana ( half restoration effects fro AoE spells )"

Spirit of the Elder Lizard

• Unique Passive - Butch now reads "Against monsters, deal 30% bonus damage and restore 8% of damage dealt as Health and 4% as mana ( half restoration effects fro AoE spells )"

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith

• UNIQUE Passive - Spirit Drain now "Grants 2 ability power per large or epic monster kill ( max:30 ) [ NOTE: Reads as 40 AP and cap of 40 in air client item browser ]

Source: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/12...be-update.html

Deleted
    What normal queues have different MMRs?
    I know that ranked soloq, ranked 3s and ranked 5s have all their own MMR, but I am confused about normal game MMR?

I would like to play ranked only when I feel like I am in super good mood and ready to play for win.
    I would like to play normal summoner rift when I want to play as good as I can to learn, but I do not feel so focused I would like to go to ranked. (such as when I am sick or tired, it would be just raping my own elo to queue ranked then)
    I would like to play other normal queues mostly when I just wanna play, but not necessarily try very hard and goof around.

But would queueing to other normal queues and playing poorly mean that also my normal summoner rift MMR drops?

10+ Year Old Account
    Normals have MMR, same as all queues. However, it doesn't have leagues or promotion series. It's also not (much) affected by other queues. Ranked barely impacts your normal queue if the matchmaker doesn't have enough info to go on just yet.

That's also the reason some people have a 30min+ queue for normal games.

Deleted
    You have normal MMR and ranked MMR (solo and team).

I think normal MMR is all across the board meaning it affects all your games from blind pick, draft, dominion, ARAM, etc (normal modes). Ranked queues have their own 'individual' MMR.

In ranked I get from S2 to G4 and in normal I can get from unrankeds to P1.

Never liked playing Shyvana... Then I got her in a ARAM and found her kinda fun.

Just started playing her in normals and I really like her now, actually. Getting ready for Ranked with her soon. :P

Also, just won a 4v5 fairly easily, because I stomped top as Shyv in a mirror matchup and our support won mid, since our mid never connected. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)