10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Shy on ARAM.

By all means they had us dead to rights. They had all of our turrets down before we got a single of theirs. But somehow we pulled it out of our assess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Normals are such a toss up due to how skewed the matches are. I've seen my team's support Sona with her coin item start beat a Zed in mid because ours never connected. I still don't know how it happened and I'm pretty sure that Zed felt bad.

They should probably make it so the normal MMR gets at least a little influenced by your ranked MMR so that there isn't such a wide gap in skill difference every game.
    As far as MMR goes - or at least ranking goes - their team was a full tier (5 divisions) higher when averaged out.

They had a D2, D3, P2, PX, GX while we had a P3, P4, G5, SX, SX
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-12-30 at 12:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

On an unrelated note, I've gotten in gold recently and out of my past 5 games I've been mid I got no blue and no ganks mid. But I got ganked a minimum of 6 times in each game by the enemy jungler, twice in one game a 3 man gank . Dafuq is with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    On an unrelated note, I've gotten in gold recently and out of my past 5 games I've been mid I got no blue and no ganks mid. But I got ganked a minimum of 6 times in each game by the enemy jungler, twice in one game a 3 man gank . Dafuq is with this.
    From a Jungler perspective - Blue isn't a birth right of a mid champ. If I feel the mid doesn't really need blue and/or they are playing badly, I refuse to give it to them. If they have died from ganks then it's quite likely they are just gonna be camped by the enemy jungler, giving them blue runs a risk of them passing it onto the enemy team for free. Sometimes I prefer to just sit bottom for easy double kills and control of their blue, my red and dragon, so top and mid get neglected.

Pretty much, if you have died solo or by ganks a couple of times before the 2nd/3rd blue, you ain't getting it and I most likely won't help your lane unless I know I can secure a kill. But that's just me.

If you have been playing well though, then meh, must just be greedy junglers or they are on skype with other lanes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    From a Jungler perspective - Blue isn't a birth right of a mid champ. If I feel the mid doesn't really need blue and/or they are playing badly, I refuse to give it to them. If they have died from ganks then it's quite likely they are just gonna be camped by the enemy jungler, giving them blue runs a risk of them passing it onto the enemy team for free. Sometimes I prefer to just sit bottom for easy double kills and control of their blue, my red and dragon, so top and mid get neglected.

Pretty much, if you have died solo or by ganks a couple of times before the 2nd/3rd blue, you ain't getting it and I most likely won't help your lane unless I know I can secure a kill. But that's just me.

If you have been playing well though, then meh, must just be greedy junglers or they are on skype with other lanes.
    "XXX:blue pls", "XXX:thx", "XXX got killed", "XXX: omg jungler no ganks report".

Remember folks, mana-using jungler won't gank often without blue buff. Blame mid-crybaby who can't play without mana battery on lane for jungler not ganking your lane 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Ranked barely impacts your normal queue if the matchmaker doesn't have enough info to go on just yet.

That's also the reason some people have a 30min+ queue for normal games.
    I wouldn't be that sure about this. Most of the time I have ~15 minute normal game ques with nearly 2400 normal games played. And even then I seem to get matched against plat/diamond players (which is awesome). And then if I que with 2 of my friends we generally have to sit in the que for ~20 minutes in peak times and ~40 in the evening (and get diamond-challenger players, which is even more awesome).

It seems to count your ranked MMR in there somewhere, somehow, and generally make "even" games based on what I'd guess is your normal MMR + ranked MMR.

Although there have been cases where the match making system goes on a rampage and makes a game where the opposing team has 3 high diamonds, a challenger and 1 high plat (everyone but the plat was qued together), against me, 2 of my friends (diamonds), a random diamond player, and then a low silver player with low normal wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a Jungler perspective - Blue isn't a birth right of a mid champ.
    And this is why I play Vladimir mid, such that my Jungler can have an easier time and no arguments about blue buff can ever start.

Solo queue of course.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    From a Jungler perspective - Blue isn't a birth right of a mid champ.
    It generally is. A mid not having blue can mean his/her doom in lane. Not giving the first and second one is fine but after that it's pretty bad if you don't. Even so, the second blue is usually the most important lane wise due to the pressure and clear wave a champion can get with it, so not giving that one, to me, is a really bad idea for a jungler to have.

Mid with athene does not require blue buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    By the time people finish their Athene's, a blue is already pretty irrelevant because they'll be out of lane ganking other lanes, doing drag and establishing map pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue does more than give mana regen. The CDR is needed. 20 seconds off an ult makes a huge difference in kill potential.

However, there's a bunch of junglers currently streaming about going from bronze to challenger or whatever and their sole goal is to carry the game solo. As such, they believe they can do better with the blue buff than the mid. They might not be wrong about that, but it gives a very skewed picture for the people watching it hoping to learn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It generally is. A mid not having blue can mean his/her doom in lane. Not giving the first and second one is fine but after that it's pretty bad if you don't. Even so, the second blue is usually the most important lane wise due to the pressure and clear wave a champion can get with it, so not giving that one, to me, is a really bad idea for a jungler to have.
    Ya, I agree. Like I said, if they are playing fine then they are free to have it. However if I'm already snowballing and can use it to more effectively to gank other lanes or they are dieing unnecessarily in lane then I'll take priority and know it's in my ability to carry the game. Plus quite a number of champs need blue to farm the jungle effectively, even on J4 I find that I'll have to back due to low mana a hell of a lot more than low HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    However, there's a bunch of junglers currently streaming about going from bronze to challenger or whatever and their sole goal is to carry the game solo. As such, they believe they can do better with the blue buff than the mid.
    That's the thing though, you can't rely on a mid laner getting fed and carrying the game at bronze/silver level. Half of these people get fat, start wandering for kills, engage in a 4v1 then die over and over and over. Fucking mid laners, all think they are playing Call of Duty or something.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-12-30 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Plus quite a number of champs need blue to farm the jungle effectively, even on J4 I find that I'll have to back due to low mana a hell of a lot more than low HP.
    You don't need blue to farm the jungle. If you're using all your abilities without blue, you're doing something terribly wrong.

I don't see how J4 can go oom in jungle without a blue, unless you're doing the above.
    That's the thing though, you can't rely on a mid laner getting fed and carrying the game at bronze/silver level. Half of these people get fat, start wandering for kills, engage in a 4v1 then die over and over and over. Fucking mid laners, all think they are playing Call of Duty or something.
    'That's the thing though, you can't rely on a jungler getting fed and carrying the game at bronze/silver level. Half of these people get fat, start wandering for kills, engage in a 4v1 then die over and over and over. Fucking junglers, all think they are playing Call of Duty or something.'

Honestly, you need to get a bit more perspective than that. That can happen with anyone, jungler and mid alike. You shouldn't base the way you play the game without having any information about the people you are playing with, so not giving them, say the second blue, simply because of that reasoning is something really bad for you to do.

I can understand you not wanting to give it after it's obvious to your understanding that they are shit and the blue(or a kill for example) is pointless on them. If so, then take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's simple: a midlaner without blue will lose for sure vs one with, assuming people aren't horribly retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Tell that to anivia players that need double mana items and then blue not to run oom all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Tell that to anivia players that need double mana items and then blue not to run oom all the time.
    As much as I like Anivia's kit, her horrendous mana costs seem to be balanced around the fact she'll always have RoA/Tear + Athene's, making them all the more mandatory for her, shortening up her optional item spaces.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

thers alot of factors that junglers CAN take 2nd blue buff

1: your mid died 2+ times before 2nd buff comes up

2: your mid died just before blue buff respawned

3: you (jungler) got counter jungled at red/blue and you are 1-2 level behind enemy jungler, unless your mid is 2-0 then give him blue to snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    "XXX:blue pls", "XXX:thx", "XXX got killed", "XXX: omg jungler no ganks report".

Remember folks, mana-using jungler won't gank often without blue buff. Blame mid-crybaby who can't play without mana battery on lane for jungler not ganking your lane 24/7
    worst part is when you have spirit of XXX and they last hit the big creep XD
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-12-31 at 12:06 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

When I jungle, I always tell my mid to be close when the blue buff spawns, if he use too long to get there I take it. Cba waisting time on him.. I rather take it (just hitting it stalling as much as I can, and if he isnt close when its at about 30% I smite it) then go gank a lane, and then help mid with a gank in good manners because I got the blue (if we're lucky we can get the blue of their mid then).

Its all about the moment you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Hey 1 question

If I used Festival Kassadin in a normal game will I get the snowdown showdown Icon ? Or it must be the newer ones.

(sigh today no League I guess im playing PS4 whole day , outside -15 )

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    'That's the thing though, you can't rely on a jungler getting fed and carrying the game at bronze/silver level. Half of these people get fat, start wandering for kills, engage in a 4v1 then die over and over and over. Fucking junglers, all think they are playing Call of Duty or something.'

Honestly, you need to get a bit more perspective than that. That can happen with anyone, jungler and mid alike. You shouldn't base the way you play the game without having any information about the people you are playing with, so not giving them, say the second blue, simply because of that reasoning is something really bad for you to do.

I can understand you not wanting to give it after it's obvious to your understanding that they are shit and the blue(or a kill for example) is pointless on them. If so, then take it.
    I mean I can't say it any clearer than I have previously. I give them the buff if they are not retarded in the first 8-12 min of the game. I main jungle and I don't run around trying to 5v1 ever, in fact I rarely even take on a 1v1 unless I'm 100% sure I can get the kill without getting either killed myself or caught by their team. So many people who play mid, especially champs like Fizz, think it's their job to run around and just kill people without doing anything else to benefit the team. That's just my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-12-31 at 12:32 AM.