10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    And what curse is that, again?
    There was once a game that dominated gaming world called world of warcraft, that was working really well, until a nice good person (but completely idiot in his work) took lead there and decided to make completely 10 different classes balanced
    Yeah I hate GC, he is good human, but his work is horrible, and while he isn't the only one, he is the main person in lead
    If USA fails they blame Obama not his ministers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    There is an old myth that whatever game ghostcrawler works for will have terrible PvP balance.

But of course that's just a myth, right? IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY USELESS CHAMPIONS THAT NOBODY PLAYS *COUGH* TWISTED FATE *COUGH* RUMBLE *COUGH* SKARNER *COUGH* SION (and soon to be lee sin) OR ANY OVERPOWERED CHAMPIONS LIKE *COUGH* ZIGGS AND *COUGH* KASSADIN!

I don't know whether the imbalanced PvP is his doing, or whether it really is a curse he carries with him.

In other news, why are they rebalancing a balanced champion and not a OP/UP one?
    Seriously?

Rumble as underpowered and useless? That's a funny one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    There was once a game that dominated gaming world called world of warcraft, that was working really well, until a nice good person (but completely idiot in his work) took lead there and decided to make completely 10 different classes balanced
    Yeah I hate GC, he is good human, but his work is horrible, and while he isn't the only one, he is the main person in lead
    If USA fails they blame Obama not his ministers
    This Ghostcrawler person also happened to be part of the crew behind the Age of Empires series of games. Not surprisingly, while AOE and AOE 2 were praised for being fantastic RTSes, AOE 3 kinda stunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Rumble as underpowered and useless? That's a funny one.
    If you aim your Equalizers off the map, then yes he's underpowered.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Thats pretty underpowered I guess then, Yellowpete aimed all his Jinx ulti's off the map and they still won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Thats pretty underpowered I guess then, Yellowpete aimed all his Jinx ulti's off the map and they still won.
    It's not like misaiming an Equalizer, as the global ults are usually hard to land anyways unless you have a good prediction of where they will go. Granted, Equalizer has an aiming system that is a bit clunky to use, (The same one used by Viktor's E) but it doesn't stop players like Balls from landing absolutely devastating ones, and other less experienced Rumble players from whiffing the entire enemy team with one.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

There is an old myth that whatever game ghostcrawler works for will have terrible PvP balance.

But of course that's just a myth, right? IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY USELESS CHAMPIONS THAT NOBODY PLAYS *COUGH* TWISTED FATE *COUGH* RUMBLE *COUGH* SKARNER *COUGH* SION (and soon to be lee sin) OR ANY OVERPOWERED CHAMPIONS LIKE *COUGH* ZIGGS AND *COUGH* KASSADIN!

I don't know whether the imbalanced PvP is his doing, or whether it really is a curse he carries with him.

In other news, why are they rebalancing a balanced champion and not a OP/UP one?
    I hope so badly that you are trolling, because the amount of stupidty in this post is almost too much to take.

I dont really have a problem with the Lee Sin changes if they go with their plan. Since their plan isnt to nerf him into the ground, its to make him less powerful early and more poweful late which honestly he needed. His amount of mobility needed to get nerfed because it was ridiculous. He could basically "flash" to you 2x in a row without even using flash. And tryin to kill him? gl since its just drop a ward ooh herp derp over the wall. Plus his killing power early was also very strong to go along with being incredibly mobile. So changing that to make him less of a shitter late if hes not fed I dont see the big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I hope so badly that you are trolling, because the amount of stupidty in this post is almost too much to take.

I dont really have a problem with the Lee Sin changes if they go with their plan. Since their plan isnt to nerf him into the ground, its to make him less powerful early and more poweful late which honestly he needed. His amount of mobility needed to get nerfed because it was ridiculous. He could basically "flash" to you 2x in a row without even using flash. And tryin to kill him? gl since its just drop a ward ooh herp derp over the wall. Plus his killing power early was also very strong to go along with being incredibly mobile. So changing that to make him less of a shitter late if hes not fed I dont see the big deal.
    I was more annoyed by his ridiculous damage output from R>Q combo at any level, it's just way too high than it should be

Deleted
    Oh wow, I won't quote back all the people that answered to my GC post so I'll just make a broad post to cover all of it, makes it easier.

First of all, GC has been at Riot for a very short time, how many reworks do you expect one person to do, specially considering how new to the company he was?

Second, saying GC ruined World of Warcraft is both naive and ignorant. If anyone truly thinks this it's either because they heard it from someone else and never thought it through or they just have the "blame the man" mentality. If you did know WoW before GC came on board and have any sort of perception of reality and how such a big gaming company has to operate then you can't seriously blame one man for "ruining" WoW.

(Not that I agree WoW was ruined, I think it just evolved but some people have a hard time handling nostalgia or just can't accept they're tired of the game/genre or that it just dosn't suit their tastes anymore)

10+ Year Old Account
    It just his "coincidence" joining anything = start of its fall, and u can say wow isn't "ruined" but no one will argue that wow was gaining more subs before he joined the team
    And yes one guy can ruin a lot depend on his position, actually it is usually a one guy fault when something big fall, wrong decision at wrong time
    And probably Lee Sin will be nerfed (to the ground baby!) and get thrown to dungeon now, Lee Sin may need it, but it was his most unique feature, nerf it what we got ? a roundhorue kick ulti with q to follow (since w now 100energy, forget it), or will he need blue now ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything Ghostcrawler has worked on, if he even touches champion balance/design, wont be seen for a few months the latest. Everything we are seeing has been in development and balance talks for months now. Skarner rework started long before GC joined. Same with the rest of the reworks we have seen recently.

These Lee Sin changes have been on the backburner for a while. Riot has been mentioning trying some changes for a while now that keep his fun, emergent gameplay, but reduce the frustration of playing against him. This is their current attempt. They might have gone too far with them, but that's why they released them to the community now and it will go through testing on the PBE. They might not listen (Skarner pls), but most of the time it's a great way to learn how a champion will perform on live servers.

Deleted
    Heey. Is there any way to change the font? I've updated my graphic card's drivers recently and the font in LoL changed to more blurred (and smaller). My eyes don't like it, actually I can't play because of it.

It's the same in-game (chat, items etc.)

I've tried repair option but there was no change.

~Polish version because I'm too used to it. I love polish Lux' dubbing. Couldn't get used to english one. I changed back to polish after two days.

10+ Year Old Account

All of his abilities are getting straight nerfs. The only buff is to flurry, which is 100% useless unless somebody wants to duel. How does this make him better late game in any way? There is a lot of bias in your post and I am led to believe you garner hatred toward lee sin.

There are a ton of complaints both on the forums and reddit about these lee changes, so if they arent reverted then color me surprised, and color me off to Smite. I refuse to go down with the ship that is WoW v.2
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2014-03-09 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone think Yasuo W will be nerfed soon ? He block any ranged, including all ultis (except Ziggs, for unknown reason)
    He already is way strong with his passive and ulti on any knockup (and he can Q in his ulti)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Anyone think Yasuo W will be nerfed soon ? He block any ranged, including all ultis (except Ziggs, for unknown reason)
    He already is way strong with his passive and ulti on any knockup (and he can Q in his ulti)
    I don't see it getting nerfed, no. It's got a long CD and only effects one, small area. Also, it does block Ziggs' ult if you time it right, but since it goes so far up in the air you can only do it at the very beginning or the very end.

All of his abilities are getting straight nerfs. The only buff is to flurry, which is 100% useless unless somebody wants to duel. How does this make him better late game in any way? There is a lot of bias in your post and I am led to believe you garner hatred toward lee sin.

There are a ton of complaints both on the forums and reddit about these lee changes, so if they arent reverted then color me surprised, and color me off to Smite. I refuse to go down with the ship that is WoW v.2
    Bias? I dont really like or dislike Lee Sin. My only bias is for champions that I think are horrible and I groan whenever they are on my team, not ones I think are good. My basis of my opinion is based on what Riots goals were, and its why I said I dont have a problem with their plan. Which I would have a problem with if they said we think Lee is too good we are going to nerf him across the board, but no they wanted to make early Lee weaker and late Lee stronger. I see that as fair, and making it so his chain mobility moves isnt possible or at least comes with a price I also see as reasonable. Its easy for people to overreact to shit when they dont actually see it in action

Bias? I dont really like or dislike Lee Sin. My only bias is for champions that I think are horrible and I groan whenever they are on my team, not ones I think are good. My basis of my opinion is based on what Riots goals were, and its why I said I dont have a problem with their plan. Which I would have a problem with if they said we think Lee is too good we are going to nerf him across the board, but no they wanted to make early Lee weaker and late Lee stronger. I see that as fair, and making it so his chain mobility moves isnt possible or at least comes with a price I also see as reasonable. Its easy for people to overreact to shit when they dont actually see it in action
    The thing is. They nerfed his early game. Their late game "buff" will not do anything at all. Seriously, you won't get to use the attack speed at all late game. They straight up nerfed Lee Sin even though everyone agrees he's balanced.

I don't expect these changes to go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    The thing is. They nerfed his early game. Their late game "buff" will not do anything at all. Seriously, you won't get to use the attack speed at all late game. They straight up nerfed Lee Sin even though everyone agrees he's balanced.

Considering similar changes were made to Garen which did come to live, just gotta hold your breath and hope they don't happen. Then again, because Riot doesn't consider Garen to be an important champion to balance compared to Lee...
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Why is Akali not considered strong right now? I mean, yeah, a pink ward stops her "defensive" ability, but that's a huge investment for something easily destroyed now. She has like 3 unfavorable matchups (one of which is Lee Sin who she outscales hilariously). The only thing I can think of is that she's an assassin without a true escape, but she can jump around like freaking mad.
    Want to follow this up by saying I spectated a friend's ARAM game today. He was like 14/10 as Akali and was the only one alive. There were 3 full health people and 1 half health for the other team. He blows up the half health, gets in his bubble, blows up the squishiest of the 3 left, gets in his bubble and runs into a brush. The Ezreal then jumps in at him and he blows the Ezreal up. Then he blows up the last one.

He doesn't play Akali much (I haven't seen him play Akali at all, but he claims he is proficient at all champions except Lux). I get that it's ARAM, but 1v4 as a marginally fed Akali.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post

Exactly who agree he is balanced ?
    I don't see him a danger in offense but his escapability from most ganks is insane high, with easily 2 flash and cripple enemy attack and q beyond walls and kick away