The new Karthus portrait looks hella cool(and so do the ability icons). Just kinda unfortunate that W and E both just sort of look like swirls of ghost stuff and not like the actual abilities. Then again, I've had that problem with most of the new ability icons for older champions and I've gotten used to those just fine...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

New match history coming

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Artic...pened-In-China
    Can't confirm this is real news or just trolling at best
    Thoughts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Thoughts ?
    Why would I go to college to learn LoL? O.o
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why would I go to college to learn LoL? O.o
    To "get good".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

It's not just to "learn to play LoL", it's about teaching you how to be competitive.

Asians are pretty insane when it comes to stuff like this (no offense), games like LoL and Dota 2 are pretty much a career choice over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Thoughts ?
    Saw that on reddit a while back, someone posted this other article about it:
    http://www.gamesinasia.com/no-china-...gends-college/

The new Karthus voiceover lines sound amazing, although some of them sound similar to Protoss in SC2. Lots of champion interactions and a few that I think might even be just for the Pentakill skin(lots of metal references, including a Holy Diver, School's Out and probably a bunch I missed). They could obviously all be for the base skin too, but they just don't sound like something that's related to normal Karthus.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Anybody feel like braum is the bottom % of supports atm?
    Just don't hard engage and you basicly win lane. sure he can block a skillshot/projectile but just bait out the shield or whatever.
    In the end braum will be taking dmg and be unable to perform during ganks/engages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Just don't hard engage and you basicly win lane. sure he can block a skillshot/projectile but just bait out the shield or whatever.
    In the end braum will be taking dmg and be unable to perform during ganks/engages.
    Laned against him as Janna, won the lane, but then our Ez was out scaled by their Vayne
    RETH

Depends on how you play vs. him, and your support. If you have an engage support then you will almost certainly lose super hard vs him. If you can't dodge his Q he can also very realistically 1v1 your carry for the first 15-20 minutes of the game, while blocking all the damage to his carry with his shield. I had the pleasure of lpaying with a twitch as braum yesterday, and that lane was total rape. Every time they ventured out from outside their tower, twitch would stealth up to them, I'd leap to him, and then we'd stun and burst down their adc.

But the disengage/poke supports, like janna, karma, sona, etc., should smash him in lane unless he manages to engage on you at near full health and you're unwise enough to fight that.

He also kinds sucks with some adcs. Draven plz. Don't pick draven when you have braum supporting you.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Braum has ADCs that work well and ADCs that outright suck.

He benefits from high attack speed champions and opportunistic traders. Lucian, Jinx, Vayne, Twitch are his best by far. He's terrible with ability based, generally AD stacking ADCs, like Graves, Ezreal, Corki and Draven.

Basically, if they have a reliable AS steroid (I don't count Graves' dash because dashing for the steroid isn't safe most of the time) or generally build BotRK, they go well with him.

Most other supports had champs that they went well with and ones that weren't as good (Leona and any hyper carry except Jinx is usually a bad idea), but never really to the extent Braum does.

Get in EU LCS is coming to Wembley in week 5. So happy they are coming to England for a change.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I guess people don't like constructive criticism. I stole every blue buff from the enemy jungler after the initial spawn fairly long after they respawned because the guy didn't time his buffs. I suggested he try to time his buffs and he bitched me out.

I shouldn't be able to freely get a route of my blue>my red>their blue and not at least run into someone at their blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is a top tier support that actually sticks to his niche, unlike other supports (Lulu, Thresh, etc) which can fulfill multiple jobs based on matchup.

Braum is a beautiful answer to almost every champion picked commonly in today's meta. He excels at protection, peeling, and counter-initiation. When everyone and their mother wants to jump on your AD and AP Carry, Braum is gonna make them have a bad time. You either need to run a poke comp or have a form of ranged initiation. It completely stops most of what he can do.

This also applies to lane. If you have a support like Leona or Thresh, he will wreck you. You need to pick a poke support, so Karma, Sona, Janna, Nami, and others like them. Soraka and Fiddle and other supports which can poke but are not the best at it just turn it into a farm lane, in which case Braum wins because he is usually best paired with a hyper carry. Choice of ADC also plays a big part in beating him in lane. Lucian, Cait, and Ez are all good counters, while Vayne or Twitch (especially Twitch) will just make you sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I guess people don't like constructive criticism. I stole every blue buff from the enemy jungler after the initial spawn fairly long after they respawned because the guy didn't time his buffs. I suggested he try to time his buffs and he bitched me out.

I shouldn't be able to freely get a route of my blue>my red>their blue and not at least run into someone at their blue.
    I'd be a bit annoyed if someone was taking all my buffs too. I doubt it had anything to do with criticism. Odds are if you're taking his buffs...his team is losing. Time and place for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    I'd be a bit annoyed if someone was taking all my buffs too. I doubt it had anything to do with criticism. Odds are if you're taking his buffs...his team is losing. Time and place for everything.
    Thing is, when I started taking his buffs, mid lane was going dead even (1 kill for my heimer, 1 kill for their zed, 1 tower each), bot lane was going heavily in his favor (though I picked off their Brand without his summoners up and got Aatrox's summoners in a countergank bot) because my ADC couldn't farm and support Brand is obnoxious and top was an absolute STOMP in his favor. I was 6/0/0 as Kha'zix at their surrender, but their top Gragas was 7/2/1 and they were leading in kills 11-10. We weren't massively up on objectives, just Gragas got fed up with other lanes losing (none really did... I got most of my kills as retribution after the fight because Kha'zix pre-6 ganks are painful to try).

So you play top or mid lane and you lose badly. So your jungler come to your lane to push it out and hold it while you have time to back. Why the fuck would you stay at 5% health trying to take CS when there is a khazix and kassadin on the map???

Golly gosh! Why isn't Pantheon played more? (Atleast in Silver/early gold), I decimate anyone early game and just snowball out of control within the first 10 minutes. All I have to do is poke a few times with Q before I go all in with an ignite, such a simple champion (As long as I dont cancel E or R by moving <.<) And the early tower dive potential is also pretty great.

Now however, I buid him with Tiamat - Brutalizer - Hydra - The Black Cleaver - GA - Then either tanky or even more dmg, depends where we stand and how fast my team can react to me jumping in and killing of a few people before I die.
    The thing is, I got no clue how to build him, or if this is even the "right way", played 5 games with him thats it. (and screw guides, they all got different opinions aswell x])
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Golly gosh! Why isn't Pantheon played more? (Atleast in Silver/early gold), I decimate anyone early game and just snowball out of control within the first 10 minutes. All I have to do is poke a few times with Q before I go all in with an ignite, such a simple champion (As long as I dont cancel E or R by moving <.<) And the early tower dive potential is also pretty great.

Now however, I buid him with Tiamat - Brutalizer - Hydra - The Black Cleaver - GA - Then either tanky or even more dmg, depends where we stand and how fast my team can react to me jumping in and killing of a few people before I die.
    The thing is, I got no clue how to build him, or if this is even the "right way", played 5 games with him thats it. (and screw guides, they all got different opinions aswell x])
    As far as I know, the "best" build is getting Cleaver and Last Whisper early, then either going for some tanky stuff or getting a BT/Hydra. So your build sounds fine except for the lack of LW.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU