Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, she doesn't
    K, so she gets a ranged AA. She gets a ranged initiate that she can choose to follow through on. She gets a short CD escape. She gets an early AA modifying execute that has major base damage.

She cannot die unless she fucks up majorly. She farms exceptionally well. She can't be pushed to tower too well because she gets waveclear early. She gets a point and click gap closer if she can hit ONE spear ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    K, so she gets a ranged AA. She gets a ranged initiate that she can choose to follow through on. She gets a short CD escape. She gets an early AA modifying execute that has major base damage.

She cannot die unless she fucks up majorly. She farms exceptionally well. She can't be pushed to tower too well because she gets waveclear early. She gets a point and click gap closer if she can hit ONE spear ever.
    I still eat half of her health with 100 rage W>Q as Rene, haven't had any problems with her on top. As Anivia/Ziggs/Galio on mid she gets wrecked very easily, and i have seen her on bot as support only once, wasn't really that hard to deal with because Braum.

She can die very easily, she doesn't have that much armour/MR/health, her "waveclear" is total crap under tower, all she achieves by AoE creeps under tower is securing that she won't get any last hit out of it. A low health and defense hero jumps on you without ANY CC is a gift that you should take. If you manage to get to low health against her, well, that's you who fucked up, not she. Also, as Garen, after Nida jumps to you always can Q>E her and she won't get away because 1 jump is not enough to get out of E range, and she is silenced so she can't actually jump away. Easy games against Nida top.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-07-24 at 03:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I still eat half of her health with 100 rage W>Q as Rene, haven't had any problems with her on top. As Anivia/Ziggs/Galio on mid she gets wrecked very easily, and i have seen her on bot as support only once, wasn't really that hard to deal with because Braum.

She can die very easily, she doesn't have that much armour/MR/health, her "waveclear" is total crap under tower, all she achieves by AoE creeps under tower is securing that she won't get any last hit out of it. A low health and defense hero jumps on you without ANY CC is a gift that you should take. If you manage to get to low health against her, well, that's you who fucked up, not she. Also, as Garen, after Nida jumps to you always can Q>E her and she won't get away because 1 jump is not enough to get out of E range, and she is silenced so she can't actually jump away. Easy games against Nida top.
    K, Renekton can kill her if she fucks up. Renekton can kill Ryze too if he fucks up. She doesn't need to kill Renekton or Garen in lane, though. She will outscale both of them. She can still pick away at them when they want to CS and go in for a kill if they get low enough. She also has stupid followup in ganks. She can practically go tower to tower in 2 leaps.

Also Mid Nidalee is garbage now. I wasn't talking about that. I don't know what their design goals are for Nidalee. When you give her the kits of Kha'zix and a ranged ADC on a champion known for late game magic damage sieges, you sorta muddle your design. Is she supposed to be an assassin? Then nerf her "out" since she can go in and out better than Kat or Kha'zix. Is she a bruiser/fighter? Maybe increase some defensive stats and get rid of her execute damage because prolonged fighters shouldn't have a short CD execute... execute has been reserved for ultimates. Is she a mage like she was before the changes? Slightly buff her Leap and Swipe damage to make cougar form more rewarding, nerf her heal scaling because that's still dumb that she has a better heal than Soraka and maybe a slight scaling increase on spears because they don't do all that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    K, Renekton can kill her if she fucks up. Renekton can kill Ryze too if he fucks up. She doesn't need to kill Renekton or Garen in lane, though. She will outscale both of them. She can still pick away at them when they want to CS and go in for a kill if they get low enough. She also has stupid followup in ganks. She can practically go tower to tower in 2 leaps.

Also Mid Nidalee is garbage now. I wasn't talking about that. I don't know what their design goals are for Nidalee. When you give her the kits of Kha'zix and a ranged ADC on a champion known for late game magic damage sieges, you sorta muddle your design. Is she supposed to be an assassin? Then nerf her "out" since she can go in and out better than Kat or Kha'zix. Is she a bruiser/fighter? Maybe increase some defensive stats and get rid of her execute damage because prolonged fighters shouldn't have a short CD execute... execute has been reserved for ultimates. Is she a mage like she was before the changes? Slightly buff her Leap and Swipe damage to make cougar form more rewarding, nerf her heal scaling because that's still dumb that she has a better heal than Soraka and maybe a slight scaling increase on spears because they don't do all that much.
    It's very hard to kill someone who builds mana (see:sustained lane harass) and armour as his core as Rene, even if he fucks up. While Nida with only 40 armour is very easy to pick with E>W>Q>E combo, even if she jumps away as soon as you use first E, you can always E>E>W>Q.
    I wouldn't say that her AAs are scary, i don't remember being afraid of Nida in mid range in her Human form. She is really good at trading with someone who has no early game, that's it. Even Nasus can be poked down by Nida if he fails to E>Q her as soon as she jumps on him.

She is not an assassin, she is just some kind of weird hunter-bruiser. She doesn't have kit of ranged adc, she doesn't even have any decent steroid (Draven has x1,5 damage, Lucian has built-in Sheen, Twitch has free AA after 4 AAs (see:expunge), Tristana has scaling range, Ez has long range plus escape tool, Vayne has chase mechanic, stealth, semi-reliable stun, and tank-melting passive), her ranged adc part doesn't really scale that well, it's only a heal+IAS, and usually you want to use it as heal, not as IAS. Her melee carry part scales really well up to late game, but at this point it doesn't really matter.

And calling main damage dealing skill an execute is exaggeration, she have to put you to low health with said ability before she can execute you. Her cougar for is rewarding enough, her Human form is shit now and that's her weakness, she HAS to be in Human form to apply her Hunted debuff, and she HAS to be in human form to utilize her heal. And she is not that mobile in her Human form, which makes her very vulnerable.

She have decent skill ceiling, and she has means to outplay people, she is not just a stat stick as she used to be. In her current state the only way to lose to Nida is being outplayed by her, not because character is OPed. Or, well, picking very inopportune character to lane against her. Like Quinn. Or even Urgot (yeah, i've told somewhere above that it's easy to deal with her as Urgot, playing 3 more games against her changed my mind).
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-07-24 at 04:25 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of bothers me that my games are always based around bot lane winning, obviously I decided to start playing supp Shaco and did well (as usual) while my entire team was getting their ass handed to them outside of my lucian friend. We came back and won the game, this seems to be noticeable with every game whether it's me or the enemy team, bot lane determines more often than not the outcome of the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't go and trash nidalee that much, maybe she can't beat Renekton, but can't win in general is big wrong
    She easily can shove Nasus out of top with constant untraded poke, i'd say she excels at hurt champs that can be kitted easily
    But yeah now Nidalee mid is total crap in compare to most AP mids, unless u want to go her as bruiser then you went wrong lane

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so sure she actually can get rid of Nasus. His sustain is very strong.

In general though, yes, you need another lane bully to keep her in check.

Play any other champion than wukong = lose 3 games in a row (I did really good in 2 of those games, 1 i was even with fiddle mid as swain)
    Play Wukong for 1 game = go 10/2/8 vs a Yasuo mid

Sometimes i hate my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing with Nida right now, is that skill matters. She has much more room to outplay and be outplayed than before, it's not just "she gets wrecked by Rene" or "she craps on Jax", it's much more complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Play any other champion than wukong = lose 3 games in a row (I did really good in 2 of those games, 1 i was even with fiddle mid as swain)
    Play Wukong for 1 game = go 10/2/8 vs a Yasuo mid

Sometimes i hate my life.
    Me too, I don't want to be playing Warwick all my life
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...71613/24783160

Is it just me that thinks new Kassadin is worse than old one? You can build double mana items and then go super tanky and just wreck the world. I could combo down Trist (she started whining I was only focusing her) and nearly scored a 1v5 penta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    well, there's a reason Kass is still a 100% ban :o
    Really? I haven't seen anyone ban or pick him in at least a month or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    What? Are you sure you're not just playing blind pick?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Kass is the second most banned champion at 73.11% per game and is the third-best champion in the game at the moment. He's a must-ban.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...71613/24783160

Is it just me that thinks new Kassadin is worse than old one? You can build double mana items and then go super tanky and just wreck the world. I could combo down Trist (she started whining I was only focusing her) and nearly scored a 1v5 penta.
    You dont even need double mana item, ROA into gauntlet just wreck everything

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    You dont even need double mana item, ROA into gauntlet just wreck everything
    Didn't want full gauntlet cos no AD, figured shield on AA was more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Didn't want full gauntlet cos no AD, figured shield on AA was more useful.
    Iceborn doesn't need AD. It scales off your base AD, of which Kassadin has the third-highest in the game at 18.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Iceborn doesn't need AD. It scales off your base AD, of which Kassadin has the third-highest in the game at 18.
    He means *AGAINST* AD. It's a great alternative for Lichbane, as it makes you incredibly tanky, gives you the Sheen proc, even more CC and mana to boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    One armour item doesn't make you incredibly tanky, it reduces da,age for like, 15%? And even lower if enemy has arp

One armour item doesn't make you incredibly tanky, it reduces da,age for like, 15%? And even lower if enemy has arp
    What makes you more tanky: 60 armor or 0 armor?

IBG is one of the most cost effective Damage/Tank hybrid items. It's right up there with Zhonya's for AP Melees that aren't all out assassins.

Let's say Kassadin builds RoA into Zhonyas into IBG. That gives him +650 health, +110 armor and the Zhonya's active. That's a reasonable mid-late build and is incredibly tanky with some great offensive stats as well (+230 AP, 10% CDR, +1150 mana and a 125% base AD sheen). Compare to a 3 item full tank build of, say, Randuin's, Sunfire and Spirit Visage (because people don't build 3 giant armor items all too often). +1350 health, +115 armor, +55 MR, 10% CDR, +20 health regen

So, let's compare the stats and costs of the builds.
    Full tank build- 8400g, +1350 health, +115 armor, +55 MR, 10% CDR, +20 health regen
    IBG build- 8960g, +650 health, +110 armor, +230 AP, 10% CDR, +1150 mana

You're gonna be almost exactly as tanky against AD opponents with IBG as you are Randuin's. Kassadin's kit allows him to ignore magic damage a bit in his itemization so IBG is a great item for him that gives him a LOT of tanky stats without hurting his offensive ability much. Not to mention the unrelenting slow.