God daumn, didn't realise ppl in diamond rage as much as ppl in lower elos. WARNING: Racial slur at around 4mins (if you get offended by that kind of stuff)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

God daumn, didn't realise ppl in diamond rage as much as ppl in lower elos. WARNING: Racial slur at around 4mins (if you get offended by that kind of stuff)
    The rage gets worse tbh, people get some sort of sense of entitlement around Platinum. They think they're so good at the game and if you make a mistake, you're causing them to lose and omfg why do i get such big noobs on my team every game like riot stop matching me on the same team as morons!!!! Plat 3-1 is very cancerous, everyone thinks they should be diamond. If you maybe screw up and that can possibly turn the game into a loss it's like you're holding them back from hitting Diamond (in their mind). It's always everyone elses fault too, they never look at what they did wrong. I have a ton of friends like this, kind of annoying to play with them.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-08-29 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this player is so pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Taric's carrying me to Silver.

But I'm on a huge winning streak and I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my next three matches. Does my promotional games get affected by my streak, or are they deliberately placed against Silver MMR players?

Also I'm now officially the joint-top player in Bronze. Yay.
    Drop your yellow trinket in favor of red one as soon as you get sightstone. Have you noticed that getting stun to rank 3 early feels like this stun duration should be on rank 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is only one person and he's already chat restricted ("Messages available" in the lower LH corner) which makes me think he's got a habit of doing this. Shouldn't tar the majority with the actions of one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Drop your yellow trinket in favor of red one as soon as you get sightstone. Have you noticed that getting stun to rank 3 early feels like this stun duration should be on rank 1?
    I don't actually back enough to support only having five wards, and no-one else really wards. I dropped 32 in 41 minutes which just left a 9 minute gap where I didn't have all my wards up (early game, and deaths).

I thought people just built Mercs at some point, but I max stun first and it lasts FOREVER.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2014-08-29 at 01:48 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

This is only one person and he's already chat restricted ("Messages available" in the lower LH corner) which makes me think he's got a habit of doing this. Shouldn't tar the majority with the actions of one.
    True, but still. One would believe that actually getting to diamond would calm you the fuck down.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, but still. One would believe that actually getting to diamond would calm you the fuck down.
    I don't think it would. The higher you go, the higher the stakes, the higher the emotions.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

snip video

its funny how hes TOO BUSY typing out stuff (cost him death) what a joke hopefully this kind of player gets banned

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it would. The higher you go, the higher the stakes, the higher the emotions.
    mmmm i dont know man its just ladder anxiety from every ranked plays imo
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    its funny how hes TOO BUSY typing out stuff (cost him death) what a joke hopefully this kind of player gets banned

- - - Updated - - -

mmmm i dont know man its just ladder anxiety from every ranked plays imo
    If you have chat restrictions and you keep typing like that it'll probably extend to a ban fairly rapid. And fuck man, leveling on League is such a chore.

10+ Year Old Account
    why the fuck would it? have you ever seen anything competetive on a high level? of courser there are people who act different than other people no matter what fucking level they are on. and you racial slur warning is a prime example of why this community has so many ''ragers'' its not necessarily(not saying it isnt) because people actually rage, its because people are whiny ******* who at the fucking sign of anyone criticizing be it constructive or negative will start whining about how they are being flamed

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    why the fuck would it? have you ever seen anything competetive on a high level? of courser there are people who act different than other people no matter what fucking level they are on. and you racial slur warning is a prime example of why this community has so many ''ragers'' its not necessarily(not saying it isnt) because people actually rage, its because people are whiny ******* who at the fucking sign of anyone criticizing be it constructive or negative will start whining about how they are being flamed
    Wait what, him warning about racial slur is an example of why the community is shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Wait what, him warning about racial slur is an example of why the community is shit?
    My master plan to make this community even more shittier has been discovered it seems.

My master plan to make this community even more shittier has been discovered it seems.
    You are one sly monkey, mister!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    The game will stay toxic, nothing will change it unless you change game core itself
    You lose nerves when mid Yasuo in less than 7min give 4 kills to enemy Fiora, roughly he just run to lane to die from her, and he was first pick (what a 'coincidence')
    He killed the game, whatever you do, you can't win because how overfed Fiora is, she ulti and drop the team to less than 50% hp, that is just the 'start' of fight (no we aren't stacking before anyone say to avoid aoe, Kogmaw and me were doing great but just Fiora was way overfed)
    A situation like that, I didn't rage, but i did spam surrender button, but I can't blame or even report our Kogmaw for raging our mid, and the jungler (who was friend of mid, but jungler wasn't bad and did some decent ganks)
    You did zero mistake, we actually won lane, but our mid decided it was fun to overfeed enemy Fiora that killed any hope to win
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    yes people are way too PC about everything. so fucking what if someone calls you a nigger in a game, why the fuck would you care? you are clearly '' a more enlightened person'' ( and this is sarcastic as fuck in case that doesnt come across). even if you are black and someone calls you a nigger ON THE fUCKING INTERNET why would you care? and even more so why the fuck would you care if someone who is clearly raging as hell calls a random team of people ON THE INTERNET niggers?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    The game will stay toxic, nothing will change it unless you change game core itself
    You lose nerves when mid Yasuo in less than 7min give 4 kills to enemy Fiora, roughly he just run to lane to die from her, and he was first pick (what a 'coincidence')
    He killed the game, whatever you do, you can't win because how overfed Fiora is, she ulti and drop the team to less than 50% hp, that is just the 'start' of fight (no we aren't stacking before anyone say to avoid aoe, Kogmaw and me were doing great but just Fiora was way overfed)
    A situation like that, I didn't rage, but i did spam surrender button, but I can't blame or even report our Kogmaw for raging our mid, and the jungler (who was friend of mid, but jungler wasn't bad and did some decent ganks)
    You did zero mistake, we actually won lane, but our mid decided it was fun to overfeed enemy Fiora that killed any hope to win
    That VERY rarely happens. Getting outplayed isn't the same thing as intentionally feeding.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

yes people are way too PC about everything. so fucking what if someone calls you a nigger in a game, why the fuck would you care? you are clearly '' a more enlightened person'' ( and this is sarcastic as fuck in case that doesnt come across). even if you are black and someone calls you a nigger ON THE fUCKING INTERNET why would you care? and even more so why the fuck would you care if someone who is clearly raging as hell calls a random team of people ON THE INTERNET niggers?
    You do realise that not all people may have as thick of a skin as you do? I personally couldn't give a rats ass if someone called me a nigger (if i was black). I've been called far worse in my life, but i still understand that some people can get offended by it. There's a reason why most racist/homophobic players will get punished in the tribunal.

Also:
    WARNING: Racial slur at around 4mins (IF you get offended by that kind of stuff)

10+ Year Old Account
    >Play AP Ez
    >Get Leet Veigar With New Skin as rival
    >Build 800 AP
    >All teamfights are 4v5 in favor of enemy team
    >Call Veigar "no skill noob only R"
    One hour games are amazing on Veigar, managed to get ~350 AP from Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

If someone where to continue to use any word that is "toxic" over time (one time scenarios I couldn't care less about), I'd just report them for offensive language, that's what the tool is there for. Personally people can call me what ever they want, I don't really care about it. But being toxic is the part I detest, and thus I report everyone who starts with it.
    You'd be one of those I'd mute and report rather quick it seems. Toxic behavior brings nothing to a multiplayer game.

Why am I getting double IP right now? Thought NA was supposed to be Saturday thru Monday and not include Friday

10+ Year Old Account
    Question, if any of you stream how long did it take you to get around 10 consistent viewers each time you streamed?
    Hey everyone