15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What's a trapmaster
    Nidalee and Caitlyn of course.

And Teemo! For real, there is no other champion with a better taunt than him, making your assassin team mates able to wander about killing anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    And Teemo! For real, there is no other champion with a better taunt than him, making your assassin team mates able to wander about killing anyone.
    "Scouts code" I said seductively.
    Hey everyone

I tried it out for the first time as Rengar (first time Rengar too).

Wow. I like this champion. Brush is plentiful and with 6 enemy champs, there's no shortage of prey to leap on. Add in Boots of Mobility and you can literally be anywhere within seconds.

Rengar may just end up becoming one of my new favorites. Now I need to decide on a skin for him (or just wait for the SSW one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I tried it out for the first time as Rengar (first time Rengar too).

Wow. I like this champion. Brush is plentiful and with 6 enemy champs, there's no shortage of prey to leap on. Add in Boots of Mobility and you can literally be anywhere within seconds.

Rengar may just end up becoming one of my new favorites. Now I need to decide on a skin for him (or just wait for the SSW one).
    Play Shaco, better version of Rengar.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Play Shaco, better version of Rengar.
    But I don't like Shaco D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    And why not a Fiora aswell? :P
    I kinda expect people to die within 2 sec after that combo really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What's a trapmaster
    Teemo/Shaco.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I haven't tried AP Shaco yet in Hexakill. He was incredibly OP in Ascension. I think I had something like an 70% win rate with him before it ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    People banning Shaco now in ranked. T_T
    Hey everyone

People banning Shaco now in ranked. T_T
    Good, means you can play a good jungler :P
    Played Shaco. Like him, but prefer others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, means you can play a good jungler :P
    Played Shaco. Like him, but prefer others.
    Shaco is a good jungler, it's just people don't understand him because he's completely different and it's why they say he has no counterplay. There is a shit ton of counterplay.
    Hey everyone

Shaco is a good jungler, it's just people don't understand him because he's completely different and it's why they say he has no counterplay. There is a shit ton of counterplay.
    People do that for all champions though, even if it is higher for champions like Shaco. I mean, I main Kayle (whom you would expect would be easier to play against rather than someone like Shaco - all you have to do is bait her ult and you can pretty much guarantee a kill), and you would not believe the amount of bitching I hear because, "my ult has no counterplay and is the only reason I lived." Well, no shit Sherlock, don't blow all your abilities while I'm invulnerable for 3 seconds, and maybe you could kill me.

Especially at my elo, I feel this is very bad (Silver 3), and I don't think it gets better the higher I go. People just don't understand the enemy, and how to work against their strengths and weaknesses to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially at my elo, I feel this is very bad (Silver 3), and I don't think it gets better the higher I go. People just don't understand the enemy, and how to work against their strengths and weaknesses to win.
    That too. People are just stupid.

It's not that people don't understand Shaco (though it doesn't help his case). It's that you don't seem to understand what counterplay is. It's been explained several times and each time you seem to think it's either to do with how powerful Shaco is (it's not) or how you can just deny his early advantage and have him fall off (that's also not it).

At this point, I've given up on getting you to understand it, but I will still not let you post misinformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    People do that for all champions though, even if it is higher for champions like Shaco. I mean, I main Kayle (whom you would expect would be easier to play against rather than someone like Shaco - all you have to do is bait her ult and you can pretty much guarantee a kill), and you would not believe the amount of bitching I hear because, "my ult has no counterplay and is the only reason I lived." Well, no shit Sherlock, don't blow all your abilities while I'm invulnerable for 3 seconds, and maybe you could kill me.
    The thing is, though, you can still be CCed during Kayle ultimate. So it does have counterplay; you CC.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That too. People are just stupid.

It's not that people don't understand Shaco (though it doesn't help his case). It's that you don't seem to understand what counterplay is. It's been explained several times and each time you seem to think it's either to do with how powerful Shaco is (it's not) or how you can just deny his early advantage and have him fall off (that's also not it).

At this point, I've given up on getting you to understand it, but I will still not let you post misinformation.
    inb4 "u can ddos shaco its counterplay too"

I'm getting tired of some very loud and very small minority of people all over internet saying that shaco has counterplay. No, a hero with kit like Shaco has very small room for counterplay. The only way you can "counter" Shaco is if you bait him into doing something stupid or underestimating you, that basically it. Oh, well, you cal also spend resources of 2-3 people to ambush him (engage him with 2 players so he won't fight you, force him to jump over a wall with his invisibility, 3rd guy drops sentry/oracle lens and finishes him off) but don't you think it's quite a huge investment to kill just one player? Even Lee can't do that, he either has to spend gold on wards/sightstone, or do this once per 90 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Guys, why all the Shaco hate? :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Shaco hate, it's people-who-say-that-Shacos'-kit-is-totally-not-broken hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's not Shaco hate, it's people-who-say-that-Shacos'-kit-is-totally-not-broken hate
    This, basically.

I think Shaco is an awesome champ, with a completely unique gameplay and theme. I also happen to think his kit is broken as fuck and essentially unbalanceable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This, basically.

I think Shaco is an awesome champ, with a completely unique gameplay and theme. I also happen to think his kit is broken as fuck and essentially unbalanceable.
    I agree with this.
    If you think Evelynn's perma-invis is bad, Shaco is worse, due to the rest of his kit. Chase him? Box in your way, slow, invis. Trying to run from him? Invis-flash, slow. Trying to 2v1 him? Invis-flash over wall.