10+ Year Old Account
    This post looks like written by 14 yo first time Sej player who had a win streak, very confusing. Yet, still nothing on "how do i win against enemy who freezes the lane all the time to get jungler attention and all the farm and exp without being punished" issue of Sej top.

Anyways, i can't really see any ways for top Sej (even with HO regen quints) to beat Gnar, Mao, Mundo, or Nasus. Bruisers like Wu, Rene, Darius (really questionable, everything boils down to who retreats first and who have got more DPS in fact-to-face fight via minions and shit). Things like Elise or Vlad will definitely devastate her.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-12-18 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Why did they remove Vel'Koz from the game mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Why did they remove Vel'Koz from the game mode?
    "There was a bug affecting playability with one of his skins in that specific mode. Unfortunately, we had to choose between turning off the skin game-wide, or the whole champ but just in that mode. We went with the former, since it wouldn't affect as many players, especially those outside the mode."
    link

Ah ok, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    This post looks like written by 14 yo first time Sej player who had a win streak, very confusing. Yet, still nothing on "how do i win against enemy who freezes the lane all the time to get jungler attention and all the farm and exp without being punished" issue of Sej top.

Anyways, i can't really see any ways for top Sej (even with HO regen quints) to beat Gnar, Mao, Mundo, or Nasus. Bruisers like Wu, Rene, Darius (really questionable, everything boils down to who retreats first and who have got more DPS in fact-to-face fight via minions and shit). Things like Elise or Vlad will definitely devastate her.
    Yes, you have a point. I also believe she will have some bad matchups, she will not be a good blind pick, but I believe she has also some match ups where she will come out on top and be a teamfight-beast. I'm still planning on saving IP and try her out in some TB games and if it doesn't work out, I can use an other jungler anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Yes, you have a point. I also believe she will have some bad matchups, she will not be a good blind pick, but I believe she has also some match ups where she will come out on top and be a teamfight-beast. I'm still planning on saving IP and try her out in some TB games and if it doesn't work out, I can use an other jungler anyways.
    Definitely she is playable on top, the hell, even Urgot is playable on top with decent follow-up into a, well, half-ass ranged bruiser with unavoidable damage. She is worth picking up for occasionally picks into weird champions with almost 100% usefulness in teamfights regardless of lane being won or not
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Not sure what riot was thinking with reksai but shes much better as a top laner IMO

kind of reminds me of Zac pre nerf....good sustain in lane, good trading with burrow q with tp meta u can tp bot and ult top to instant get back to lane again
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't her Q is getting nerfed already exactly because of this? Her Q is always actually looked out of control

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Isn't her Q is getting nerfed already exactly because of this? Her Q is always actually looked out of control
    I believe her Q burrowed AP ratio is getting nerfed from 1.0 AP to 0.7 AP scaling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, i was referring to her unburrowed Q, from 0,4 to 0,3 AD ratio. Her burrowed Q doesn't really bother me because, well, it's AP scaling and has high CD. As well as it's skillshot and it's not impossible to dodge

Just was told I have spent $230 on riot points on my account. As someone who does not make a ton of money this embarasses me. Time to cut that off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Just was told I have spent $230 on riot points on my account. As someone who does not make a ton of money this embarasses me. Time to cut that off
    Timeframe is pretty important... If that's $230 in a month then yeah, you have a serious problem and need to cut that shit out .

If it's $230 in 5 years, that's $46 a year, which is nowhere near as scary!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Timeframe is pretty important... If that's $230 in a month then yeah, you have a serious problem and need to cut that shit out .

If it's $230 in 5 years, that's $46 a year, which is nowhere near as scary!
    Year and a half id say

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... Not THAT bad about $13 a month, or roughly what you'd pay for a subscription based game.

You should probably still cut it out though.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    heheheh, it's only just begun. When you reach my level then you have something to worry about. I don't want to know how much I've spent on Riot points, but I can tell you it's probably over 1k.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm the odd one out... I've spent MAYBE 50... less than 100 for sure, and I've been playing like three years.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a problem...I just buy the skins when they get released because I likes them. ;-; I need halp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I have a problem...I just buy the skins when they get released because I likes them. ;-; I need halp.
    Even the ones you never use?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Even the ones you never use?
    Well I play ARAM pretty much exclusively now so..they do get some use! Once in a blue moon >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Same here.

I don't think I want to see how much I've spent.