Imo he has a lot of potential, especially in competitive play, but atm he's way too weak. Hopefully the buffs will fix that somewhat. As for people sucking with him, what did you expect? One of the hardest (if not the hardest) support to play optimally, and it's only been like 1,5 weeks when he was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    april fools leak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I don't think Riot understands fun if they're releasing what was found by someone on surrender@20 as a fun game mode.

That exact opposite of URF mode isn't exactly my idea of fun.
    April the first soon.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I don't think Riot understands fun if they're releasing what was found by someone on surrender@20 as a fun game mode.

That exact opposite of URF mode isn't exactly my idea of fun.
    Someone put forth the theory that Riot put that on the PBE to make us wonder. I don't think that'll be it - it sounds like hell.

That, and they know how much backlash they'll receive if we don't get URF... In which case, RIP boards, because that's all we'll hear.

On Bard, someone posted this on another website during a Bard discussion:
    Bard does have CC and ranged harass. You do know that, right? Bard players need to start using a checklist on whether or not they should leave the lane to roam.

1) Is the ADC returning to base when I don't need to? Then Roam.

2) Is the enemy low enough that engaging 2v1 will likely get one of them killed? Roam.

3) Is our jungler nearby and has he shown the map awareness to respond to action close to his position? You can roam.

4) Is the enemy incapable of towerdiving effectively and they are pushing up? Roam a little.

5) Do you have your ult and are you pretty good at landing it from a distance? Sure, roam to max range because you can still protect your ADC from there in a pinch.

Basically, you should ALWAYS be asking yourself before you right click to the nearest bell, "Will my ADC be relatively safe from everything except his own stupidity?" If they can tower dive him, you don't leave. If they can easily chase him down, you don't leave. Too often I've seen Bard leave at the worst times and stay at the worst times. Guess what? You're Bard. If you are alone and they are pushing, you aren't going to save the tower. You don't have waveclear. You are probably better off using that opportunity to roam, and then you return to the lane when your marksman does.

That's not to say ADC's with Bard as a support don't act stupid sometimes. They do, but far more often, I see the Bard misplaying the situation and getting the ADC killed than I do the ADC TRYING to engage and fight outnumbered.
    ...which, in my opinion, is at least relevant, if not the whole problem (I do agree he needs buffs, but he is also a very high skillcap champion). Too often have I seen a Bard make a mistake and hinder their ADC, or spend the entirety of the map roaming when they should be bot helping their ADC.

That said, I also think he doesn't do well with/against certain champions. Leona, Blitzcrank, and Thresh will doom his ADC in extended 1v2 situations, especially if they have wards down, know where he is, and can land their initiations, even under turret.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I don't think it's just Bard, it's just, you know, always someone else's fault if you suck :P
    It's worse with Bard. I can play Reksai suppor,t Xerath Support, Sion support hell fricking Tryndamere support and most people won't say a thing. I have A LOT of games I call sup, pick Bard and 3 out of 4 people are seriously begging me and saying they will REPORT me if I pick 'The most useless Champ in LoL!'. I don't have this with any other champ.

That said, since it's normal and I don't know these people, I don't give a single fuck about it. It just get's annoying. And tbh, I like this guy's skin, and he has a really unique playstyle so. Loving the buffs though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back baby, time to play LoL like I used to when I was unemployed and get out of Diamond 5.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    April the first soon.
    march 32nd thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    get out of Diamond 5.
    back to plat 1 i see Kappa :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I did it, I'm GOLD boys!

Also loving Lux/ori mid these days, with zed,lb and kata being consta ban at my elo, these long range insta nuke mages coming back in full force. I don't know why, but when I get the chance to play Zed mid this season, it always goes horribly wrong. I had over 250 games alone on him last season and a good win rate, but this season it just never seems to go right. Maybe it's because all these tanks coming back and just disrupting the shit out of assassins, i don't know what it is, but I can't win a zed game to save my life right now.

Also seriously considering maining jungle for the rest of the season, I love the way it is atm.

Deleted
    I will try to go to diamond but it will be hard !

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    And I'm trying to get Gold... Hopefully it'll be easy :P

If I get Nasus every game I could get there in just a few games (S1 60LP), but most likely I'll just end up playing other roles because of all these "top or feed" people who still end up feeding o_o

Maybe I'm just bad, but I just cant carry as hard on any other champ like I can on Nasus. I'm currently 16-4 as him and I haven't lost a game on him for 10 games or so Unless your team goes 0-20 in the first 20 minutes it's almost impossible to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

If I get Nasus every game I could get there in just a few games (S1 60LP), but most likely I'll just end up playing other roles because of all these "top or feed" people who still end up feeding o_o

Maybe I'm just bad, but I just cant carry as hard on any other champ like I can on Nasus. I'm currently 16-4 as him and I haven't lost a game on him for 10 games or so Unless your team goes 0-20 in the first 20 minutes it's almost impossible to lose.
    Most nasus I see lose because as you get higher his impact diminishes since more players know how to play against him. Ive been using my friends account to play the roles/champs I dont use on my main for practice (mostly adc) so far gotten to gold 3 with it which isnt too bad. If I can hit plat playing completely new roles and champs than my main account id be pretty satisfied. I admit it gets rather tiring having to throw out the same few champions because thats what I know best, nice to have variety without having to sacrifice much effectiveness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I admit it gets rather tiring having to throw out the same few champions because thats what I know best, nice to have variety without having to sacrifice much effectiveness
    Play shedloads of ARAM and then just never play the same champion in back-to-back ranked games, like I do.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Play shedloads of ARAM and then just never play the same champion in back-to-back ranked games, like I do.
    I like to feel the try hard nature of ranked so I can improve. This way it lets me practice in a somewhat tough environment without hurting my rating.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2015-03-30 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    so..
    what's up with everyone playing urgot now?

i see him everywhere
    top, mid, bot

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so..

i see him everywhere
    top, mid, bot
    Got played in NA LCS atleast 3 times, dunno about EU cuz I dun watch. You know how league players are...sheepies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing vs Urgot. Dodge his cask, use creeps to tank his Qs and murder him. easy peasy
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

My buddy and I have been playing Udyr/Nasus duo queues for the last few days (Gold/Silver), and we've done pretty well. If you can do it right, you can easily carry games, but you have to know how to really good, especially with the rise of champions like Lissandra, Sejuani, and such lately.

That said, split pushing is a really effective way to play around those champions, but you need wards to make sure you aren't going to be ganked (and get outta there if you are). Most people can't handle the pressure caused by the simultaneous split pushing, especially if you both have Ohmwreckers (or just 2-shot the turret with a Q).

I know it'll get harder once we get higher and higher, but we've had really good games thus far and I'm confident we can get to platinum by the end of the season. That said, platinum is a different beast from gold altogether - we're definitely gonna have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so..

i see him everywhere
    top, mid, bot
    I blame Bjergod.

I think that I wont even touch this N.U.R.F mode at all. What will be the fun of it? What I loved about U.R.F was that we could use spells more frequently, teleport ganks etc. Everything was just great! (ofc there was some stupid OP champions, but that was what the ban function was there for.)
    Hardly believe I will have any fun with running slow-mo, attacking once each decade, and use one spell before I have to recall due to mana problems.. <.<

(Unless all info I've found so far is a joke though, and it won't really be like this?)

- - - Updated - - -

And to the Urgot being FOTM now, they saw some pros in LCS use him as he can be used and it worked wonders, so they think they can do the same - enjoy your free lane win is all I got to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, April the 1st I assume...? <.< I actually had no idea that was comming up now, haven't paid attention to that at all this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Oh wait, April the 1st I assume...? <.<
    More than likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Faker instead of Bjergsen. He's the one to use it first. And Urgot showed up in both LCK and EU LCS before EU NA.