15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Well ever since they buffed his shield he's been making a come back. I like urgot but as long as I don't see him on my team as adc. pls.
    top or mid I don't have a problem with it.
    Also I'm getting tired of these fioras, the unavoidable ulti is so cheesy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid is one of those positions I think has a lot to be said of in regards to meta, it has a lot of leeway. It saddens me that more often than not it's Faker deciding what new champions are going to be in mid and not more people...

Was Hai's J4 played anywhere else recently?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Blame Faker instead of Bjergsen. He's the one to use it first. And Urgot showed up in both LCK and EU LCS before EU NA.
    I still think Keane is the one and only Urgod since he has been playing it a ton in soloq for ages. Everyone else is just a copycat/plays it because of flavour of the month pick atm.

Urgot is rly good in this tanky meta because frozen heart is core item on him and he still deans a ton of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    Was Hai's J4 played anywhere else recently?
    Not in a small while in mid but there have been some top jarvans. Jarvan mid was played a bit in LCK a while back but not in a while.

J4 was played mid by Samsung's Bliss on Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    I still think Keane is the one and only Urgod since he has been playing it a ton in soloq for ages. Everyone else is just a copycat/plays it because of flavour of the month pick atm.
    They said themselves that Keane just looks at whatever Faker is playing in solo queue and then copies it.

Do any of you guys know if Rito or someone else released a graph or something showing people's rank compared to time spend playing/months/years of being active? When I fell asleep last night, I wondered if there's a clear correlation between the two or if it's maybe up untill a certain point (e.g. gold). Naturally you'd expect people's rank to improve over time, but I'm curious whether such a graph might show something in regards to a hardcap.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    They said themselves that Keane just looks at whatever Faker is playing in solo queue and then copies it.
    It was mostly just troll probably. Urgot has been Keane's pick for a very very long time even before the buff, for example in january he tweeted that he will prove how op the pick is, and saint has mentioned it in old interviews how he loves urgot. He also has been the prophet of hecarim :d

For example this was tweeted in february when he was sad that qtpie had stopped playing urgot:
    Last edited by Avutu; 2015-03-31 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like maybe I'm not playing the game as well as I used to. I mean yeah I can still win games in a row but can I win more than I lose consistently. Talking to a guy I duo'd with last night and we won our first game but lost our second game and he quickly pointed out what I did wrong in each situation, it wasn't just analyzing a play but it was more of don't do this at all if this is other thing isn't there/happened. Example, I ganked mid after waiting a while and not seeing Fizz... Fizz was onto to my gameplan and instantly counterganked, needless to say this got Fizz going. After the game the my duo pointed out that I shouldn't have gone for a mid gank (especially a mid gank) because I hadn't seen Fizz yet and mid was the only lane that was really gankable in the first place.

He was right, I had nothing to say except to take a mental note of it. Part of my problem though is that if I don't gank at all (playing Shaco too) people start raging and I've sort of been a bit a better by muting it the instant it happens more recently but I can't help think that they have no idea what I'm having to deal with. "Shaco never ganks, report him" kind of thing does mess with my head a bit and I start playing desperately. It's like if I could gank or thought it was a good idea then I'd do it, there are many times I've ganked but have felt very uneasy about it and have gotten away with it but only because I gambled. Gambling is a bad idea unless you have a gold advantage or you're behind and you need to steal that baron, don't do it when everything is even.

I honestly believe the best way to deal with it is to ignore and mute, fuck what people are saying on the other side and guess what when I have muted I tend to play the long con and slowly come back because I'm in my own game and don't have a person telling me I'm trash. Honestly I cannot tell you how often you'll get a "Shaco is shit", no I'm trying to stay relevant since we're a little behind instead of playing super risky and then having it fail and being completely useless. Sometimes it does get hard though because then you have to start watching your jungle for the enemies walking through it. If I played with my own instinct rather than listening to some rager rage at me for not ganking his lane I'd win more often than not and I've been trying to improve that.

It's rough especially when you're a Shaco main, they expect you to do amazing things or else. In many ways you don't need to play aggressive on Shaco, just take a rangers and farm and buy some wards. Smite raptors and go have a look around the enemy jungle (smite raptors for ward buff) and see if you can get anything there. I'm not saying don't gank but sometimes being overzealous on ganking doesn't work and sometimes it does. You can usually get a feeling for it by seeing how the enemy reacts, if that Riven on the enemy team keeps pushing against your Ryze at top lane after you ganked and killed her then check for wards and gank her again without going to your jungle just run straight to that lane though it can be wise to preward river or tri unless you know where the enemy jungler is, if you've already ganked her before you can take a gamble since you've already got a kill out of it thus if the gamble fails due to countergank you don't lose out as hard.

Just a few thoughts about my play and it does venture out into jungling in general even though I tend to use Shaco as an example (he's a good one though because if you play a jungler that's good for ganking you tend to find at the higher elo's people countering your aggressiveness and you learn to play around it).
    Hey everyone

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Well ever since they buffed his shield he's been making a come back. I like urgot but as long as I don't see him on my team as adc. pls.
    top or mid I don't have a problem with it.
    This annoys me too. Why do so many people play him as a marksman? Riot even made a dark horse thing about him top. He's a mage! He belongs mid or top. Is it just because he builds AD?

Deleted
    Riot did an amazing job in this years april fools, login screen, urf mode and their gentleman championship livestream
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-04-01 at 11:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The URFitational was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    This annoys me too. Why do so many people play him as a marksman? Riot even made a dark horse thing about him top. He's a mage! He belongs mid or top. Is it just because he builds AD?
    How can you call someone who builds AD a mage? A mage builds AP, Urgot would be a bruiser in my book - lots of armor and ArP items.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the idea in many games, if someone spams skills - he is a mage, doesn't matter that his he throws fireballs out of his bare hands, if he doesn't have 4 active abilities - he is not a mage. Why can't a mage like Annie build AP and have her freaking auto-attacks scale off it? It would free up at least one skill slot (remove her current Q) to give her something fun or useful. Or Veigar with 1k AP, using his magic staff to throw projectiles at enemies and yet it somehow scales with him having more swords in his pockets instead of magic stuff. It's just weird.

Also, if you change Urgots model to something more "mage-ish", he will be a mage. Just make him throw green shit out of his bare hands, replace acid cask with acid magic spell and harpoon-ish rockets to spears of fate, boom, done, a legit mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Just watched the URFitational, and good God that was so hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    How can you call someone who builds AD a mage? A mage builds AP, Urgot would be a bruiser in my book - lots of armor and ArP items.
    You can put Urgot in any lane and he'll be fine.

Deleted
    Jesus, it seems now that more people play premade in normal queue, the amount of trolling and bitching is so out of controle. Naturally, the only excuse they have is 'just normal'. Coming from Diamond 2 guys who have no clue whatsoever about this game. Perhaps I really do have to get into ranked so I actually get players who don't pretend to be bad just because "it's only normal gaizzz!1".

10+ Year Old Account
    i make a wild guess that "it's only normal" argument is used against you raging at your team, not that everyone should try its hardest to win it and not have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i make a wild guess that "it's only normal" argument is used against you raging at your team, not that everyone should try its hardest to win it and not have fun
    There's a difference between having fun, and intentionally doing beyond retarded things. Fun for me, is not 20 minutes of waiting because the "Diamond 1" premade in my team is just feeding the fuck out of everything while laughing in all chat. Then you're just giving 5 people a free win and fucking up my games.