Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's why i play team ranked exclusively. Ranked soloq is cancer of LoL

- - - Updated - - -

It's mist likely network related issue or patch related issue, how long since you started seeing this? If the answer is "after this patch", then report a bug to rito and wait for hotfix, this crap happens. Most likely you will be able to log in tomorrow
    I wish I could say honestly. I've been on a long break. I've tried various fixes to my network, so I am uncertain what could be causing it. Thus far I've been waiting with submitting anything to riot, 'til after a patch. If it carries on this patch, I am going to contact them.
    I need my fix! ^^

Deleted
    Holy shit, what's up with the new Ryze 2 shotting half your team in a combo? :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    So I've recently just got into LoL and I'm actually really enjoying it. I've always played "support" in other games, and I've loved playing as Sona & Soraka, both good support champions with heals.

Is there any other support champions people would recommend, for someone who is still fresh to the game? I don't mind something a little challenging to learn, but there is just so much information online that contradicts each other it's hard to gauge what is even worth considering.
    I would reccomend Nami, though she is kinda expensive, but she fits the sona/ soraka style of play if you ask me.
    A cheaper choice would be morgana, solid pick with a bit more punch, but no heals.

Back to the new BC.
    Renek with BC would be solid first pick yeah, really considering picking up the old croc, haven't played him after i've bought gnar and with all the minor nerfs he get's a bit boring to play. SO back to the old croc.

Talking about items for ADC's, I saw some LCS games lately (WFX vs TDK i think) and 1 of the ADC's build ER first on Sivir, kinda curious about how good that plays and goind IE first is getting a bit boring atm.
    Last edited by mmoca910246326; 2015-04-29 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    that lux skin tho

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/04/428-pbe.html

love the ult

The patch fixed everything. Luv-lay.

Deleted
    Nice of them to do that:

^^

They also released "red-colored Thresh" earlier (Blood Moon), which was Mata's preference when asked about the skin he wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Talking about items for ADC's, I saw some LCS games lately (WFX vs TDK i think) and 1 of the ADC's build ER first on Sivir, kinda curious about how good that plays and goind IE first is getting a bit boring atm.
    It's shite. The only upside about that atrocious build was that er / ss / lw is the cheapest three core item build possible. It has way less damage than the traditional ie rush however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's shite. The only upside about that atrocious build was that er / ss / lw is the cheapest three core item build possible. It has way less damage than the traditional ie rush however.
    WTB ADC item that means you can only have BT or IE or LW
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Nice of them to do that:

^^

They also released "red-colored Thresh" earlier (Blood Moon), which was Mata's preference when asked about the skin he wanted.
    Idk why people keep mentioning what players said they wanted when its fairly clear that Riot doesn't take their wishes into consideration for the skins. Faker said he wanted an Ahri skin and yet he got a Zed skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Idk why people keep mentioning what players said they wanted when its fairly clear that Riot doesn't take their wishes into consideration for the skins. Faker said he wanted an Ahri skin and yet he got a Zed skin.
    I believe the limited parameter being that it's a skin for the champ that won you the finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That would completely destroy ADCs.

Currently, even with BT, LW, Spirit Visage and BoRK, you already deal more damage to yourself than your target if it's a tank with Gromp + Thornmail + decent life/armour.

LW is needed to deal with armour.
    IE is needed to give ADCs the scaling.

Your suggestion to me suggests you have very little understanding of how itemisation for ADCs work or how this impacts the entire game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    On that note can we please have a new Zed skin, please!

And the new ryze oh baby. I only played him in dominion games last night just to get a feel, but i am quite happy with it no real dislike, although i envision missing those vital q's fucking table flipping ( while the range is nice). There are situations where you wished it was like old q and situations where you're happy it's the new q. And the shield is real useful so easy to stack

10+ Year Old Account
    That would completely destroy ADCs.
    Nah.

Currently, even with BT, LW, Spirit Visage and BoRK, you already deal more damage to yourself than your target if it's a tank with Gromp + Thornmail + decent life/armour.
    Imagine all that power in one item.

Your suggestion to me suggests you have very little understanding of how itemisation for ADCs work or how this impacts the entire game.
    Clique's gonna clique
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So you want to build ADCs like Bruisers?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    So, who's going to win this Saturday guys, let's hear it.

My money is always on SKT, I hope they just stick with the old line up. Faker senpai

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    So, who's going to win this Saturday guys, let's hear it.

My money is always on SKT, I hope they just stick with the old line up. Faker senpai
    No doubt Faker will start this time, Bengi as well.

SKT looks really good right now. GE just has that unpredictability...we'll see!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I love the ARAM changes and they were really needed. Now ARAM smurf accounts can drown in their own tears.

However one thing I'm starting to realize is how dumb people are when they get an ADC. It's now a huge tank game and having ADCs get muramana and Essence Reaver makes them deadweight. Only Ezreal can make those items work on ARAM due to his constant poke. Any other ADC will quickly realize that they don't poke enough to damage tanks and get ran over when a snowball connects.
    I've always enjoyed getting a Tear on Varus in ARAM, so I can spam that Q more. Most likely the last item I upgrade though, only need the mana sustain in the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I've always enjoyed getting a Tear on Varus in ARAM, so I can spam that Q more. Most likely the last item I upgrade though, only need the mana sustain in the start.
    Best was Tear in the Ashe Volley build back when you could give her Elder Lizard so she spammed Volley on a 2.5s CD while each hit did additional damage due to Elder Lizards passive. Was ultimate cheese

Blue build Ezreal with elder lizard. Never forget.