The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    WTB ADC item that means you can only have BT or IE or LW
    So you want to build ADCs like Bruisers?

Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    So, who's going to win this Saturday guys, let's hear it.

My money is always on SKT, I hope they just stick with the old line up. Faker senpai

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    So, who's going to win this Saturday guys, let's hear it.

My money is always on SKT, I hope they just stick with the old line up. Faker senpai
    No doubt Faker will start this time, Bengi as well.

SKT looks really good right now. GE just has that unpredictability...we'll see!

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

I love the ARAM changes and they were really needed. Now ARAM smurf accounts can drown in their own tears.

However one thing I'm starting to realize is how dumb people are when they get an ADC. It's now a huge tank game and having ADCs get muramana and Essence Reaver makes them deadweight. Only Ezreal can make those items work on ARAM due to his constant poke. Any other ADC will quickly realize that they don't poke enough to damage tanks and get ran over when a snowball connects.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I love the ARAM changes and they were really needed. Now ARAM smurf accounts can drown in their own tears.

However one thing I'm starting to realize is how dumb people are when they get an ADC. It's now a huge tank game and having ADCs get muramana and Essence Reaver makes them deadweight. Only Ezreal can make those items work on ARAM due to his constant poke. Any other ADC will quickly realize that they don't poke enough to damage tanks and get ran over when a snowball connects.
    I've always enjoyed getting a Tear on Varus in ARAM, so I can spam that Q more. Most likely the last item I upgrade though, only need the mana sustain in the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I've always enjoyed getting a Tear on Varus in ARAM, so I can spam that Q more. Most likely the last item I upgrade though, only need the mana sustain in the start.
    Best was Tear in the Ashe Volley build back when you could give her Elder Lizard so she spammed Volley on a 2.5s CD while each hit did additional damage due to Elder Lizards passive. Was ultimate cheese

Blue build Ezreal with elder lizard. Never forget.

My ex girlfriend hates me now because she picked up dipping pizza in ranch from me. I mean sure its a few extra calories but it's not my fault you're a whore.