Deleted
    Quick question.

Is the skill level between EUW and EUNE huge or not at all? I've had a discussion with somebody who is playing in EUNE Platinum two and the guy is describing things that would get me demoted so hard if would play that way in EUW Platinum three. (My current division) I am seriously confused by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up until high D1+, probably not really. It's obviously a % of the number of players on the server and EUW is the single biggest shard, whereas EUNE is more fragmented and got split into Turkey, Russia and Greece as well. However, this doesn't really start to impact skill levels until the numbers become a lot smaller, which they don't do until higher up the ladder.

You guys should check this out, just make sure to have your annotations turned on:

Deleted
    It's to easy!

Meh, missed the Ashe arrow actually.. But other than that it was rather easy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Failed at the lux laser part. I had the reaction speed, but i've always been bad at moving the cursor to a specific area really fast, hence why i'm terrible in fps games on the pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Quick question.

Is the skill level between EUW and EUNE huge or not at all? I've had a discussion with somebody who is playing in EUNE Platinum two and the guy is describing things that would get me demoted so hard if would play that way in EUW Platinum three. (My current division) I am seriously confused by it.
    EUW is known to be a much harder server starting from Diamond onwards, I have a friend who is Master/Challenger on EUNE but is Diamond 3 on EUW, he's also proven it so this isn't just something he said.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    just got flamed at for not buying sightstone as jungler

my mid laner got ganked a bunch of times, and when i said he should ward he just flipped out and said it was my fault for not buying sightstine and i will always be a silver scrub because i don't buy it. (i'm not silver tho)

since when did buying sightstone as a jungler become the new thing to do? i buy it on elise and rek'sai jungle, but that's it

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a thing? I thought only Lee Sin got it for easier ward hops.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    just got flamed at for not buying sightstone as jungler

my mid laner got ganked a bunch of times, and when i said he should ward he just flipped out and said it was my fault for not buying sightstine and i will always be a silver scrub because i don't buy it. (i'm not silver tho)

since when did buying sightstone as a jungler become the new thing to do? i buy it on elise and rek'sai jungle, but that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Is it a thing? I thought only Lee Sin got it for easier ward hops.
    I buy it on a lot of junglers that are tanky and roam a lot instead of farm 24/7 (Sejuani, Skarner, etc) since it scales well with Cinderhulk and vision is OP. But I don't see a lot of other junglers doing it at my elo, nor do I see many people in higher elos (when I play with higher ranked friends). As it is, I only started doing it because I noticed it being done in the LCS and figured that it was a win-win to buy it, since I know where to ward anyways and health is always good on tanks.

It's always been done on Lee Sin though, yeah. Don't ever really see many other junglers needing to pick it up like he does, that guy was just raging, I think. One of those, "it's everyone's fault but mine, I'm a god and you all suck" kinda guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I buy it on a lot of junglers that are tanky and roam a lot instead of farm 24/7 (Sejuani, Skarner, etc) since it scales well with Cinderhulk and vision is OP. But I don't see a lot of other junglers doing it at my elo, nor do I see many people in higher elos (when I play with higher ranked friends). As it is, I only started doing it because I noticed it being done in the LCS and figured that it was a win-win to buy it, since I know where to ward anyways and health is always good on tanks.

It's always been done on Lee Sin though, yeah. Don't ever really see many other junglers needing to pick it up like he does, that guy was just raging, I think. One of those, "it's everyone's fault but mine, I'm a god and you all suck" kinda guys.
    i would gladly buy it for vision

but sadly in gold no one knows that the map exist and even if there was no fog they would still be ganked from behind

i could see it being good in high elo tho

10+ Year Old Account
    So right now there's a bundle called Discount Demons. It includes...

Underworld TF and Wu
    Reaper Raka
    Blood Moon Thresh
    Dark Crystal Ryze

And the most evil, terrifying, soul curdling skin ever...

Lollipoppy o.o

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i would gladly buy it for vision

but sadly in gold no one knows that the map exist and even if there was no fog they would still be ganked from behind

i could see it being good in high elo tho
    I always duo with one of three people who are gods (to me), so no matter what, I usually end up purchasing it. The best thing ever is being an Udyr/Nasus duo two-manning Baron at 20 minutes because you both bought Sightstones and can see where every member of the opposing team is at all times, especially when we have a good support. It's like the Korean LCS before ward limits were put in!

The other two guys play mid, so I camp there and ward it out for them.

Underworld TF and Wu
    Reaper Raka
    Blood Moon Thresh
    Dark Crystal Ryze

Lollipoppy o.o
    Oh god. I have the first four of those already... But I'm definitely dropping RP for that.

Underworld TF and Wu
    Reaper Raka
    Blood Moon Thresh
    Dark Crystal Ryze

Lollipoppy o.o
    Man, that is such a good bundle for my smurf, but it is expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    But I don't see a lot of other junglers doing it at my elo, nor do I see many people in higher elos (when I play with higher ranked friends).
    Chances are people aren't buying them at lower elo's because wtf is a ward, and people aren't getting them at higher elos because people tend to upgrade their yellow trinkets.

I don't tend to play tanky junglers often, but I might start giving it a go, since the incidence of AP mage supports not buying a freaking sight stone is getting annoying.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Chances are people aren't buying them at lower elo's because wtf is a ward, and people aren't getting them at higher elos because people tend to upgrade their yellow trinkets.

I don't tend to play tanky junglers often, but I might start giving it a go, since the incidence of AP mage supports not buying a freaking sight stone is getting annoying.
    I upgrade mine as well, if I don't need to get rid of it. Item-wise, it'll probably be the last thing I switch out for, say, Warmog's. Otherwise, I keep a Sightstone and an upgraded red trinket because supports can't do their jobs right.

It does delay some core items on tanky junglers when I get it second (like Frozen Heart on Sejuani), but the gold is well spent and vision is OP.

Edit: I meant I keep the first tier yellow trinket until I get my Cinderhulk and Sightstone, whereupon I switch it out for a red trinket and upgrade that ASAP. Along with that, Gromp and Raptors are really the only camps I Smite, unless I'm getting heavy invades, where I'll use the Wolves. Red trinket and raptors are usually enough to keep the enemy wards down.

Oh, and I steal enemy raptor camp as much as possible. Tank jungler clears are pretty good right now, especially with Purple Smite.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2015-07-01 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on who I'm playing in regards to upgrading yellow trinket, I don't ever feel the need to upgrade it if I get ahead on Shaco because that 250 gold can go towards my actual build plus if I'm ahead it usually means we have a fair amount of pressure on the enemy team anyways and also Shaco ahead is just like Rango, it's godly.

For other junglers I usually opt a trinket upgrade most of the time but it really just depends how much ward pressure my team is already exerting, if we have enough wards then it's because I have a pink out somewhere and others are warding so no need to waste 250 gold when it can go towards my build so I can get a mid game spike a bit earlier.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    Depends on who I'm playing in regards to upgrading yellow trinket, I don't ever feel the need to upgrade it if I get ahead on Shaco because that 250 gold can go towards my actual build plus if I'm ahead it usually means we have a fair amount of pressure on the enemy team anyways and also Shaco ahead is just like Rango, it's godly.

For other junglers I usually opt a trinket upgrade most of the time but it really just depends how much ward pressure my team is already exerting, if we have enough wards then it's because I have a pink out somewhere and others are warding so no need to waste 250 gold when it can go towards my build so I can get a mid game spike a bit earlier.
    You also play in Diamond, so people actually know what wards are, how to use them, and where to place them. :P No one uses them in my elo, so my motto has ended up being, "Vision is OP, Sightstones for everybody!"

Top laners, I'll upgrade trinkets right at 9 if I have the gold on that backing (especially on someone like Nasus, who is my main top). In mid I buy a ward or two every back if I can. Not so much if I ADC (which I rarely ever, I suck at it) but I place wards everytime the CD is up. Junglers and Supports I've already said, Sightstones being a core item for me.

Deleted
    Having some great laughs with AP+Smite Gangplank midlane and the runeglaive build. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a horrible, horrible person and should feel bad.