I bet Jibjabbs fav champion is rammus.

that's why i love normals
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-07-31 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Lore is cool and all but LoL isn't an RPG, gameplay and lore should be completely separate.

Truly an enlightened individual.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Lore is cool and all but LoL isn't an RPG, gameplay and lore should be completely separate.
    Ye, well it is. Except this thing with Gangplank, lore have never affected anything before this. In my opinion though, Gangplank should only be disabled in the new fun mode, as that would be more fitting to the theme going on.
    But I like it, was a fun twist to things. I hope they will bring in more lore in the future, it makes it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Considering its a game that is devoid of any semblance of a story mode, yes it is. Its like wanting to know the backstory to Mario Kart, why are they all on their karts now? whats at stake? are any alliances formed? new rivalries? Its Mario Kart. You just play and enjoy
    Except Mario Kart is game made from a franchise of popular existing characters who already have a backstory and origin.

Its quite normal for people to look at the characters they're playing and wonder, "where do they come from?" or "how do certain characters interact with one another". In that way, something like MK or Street Fighter would make a better comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Except Mario Kart is game made from a franchise of popular existing characters who already have a backstory and origin.

Its quite normal for people to look at the characters they're playing and wonder, "where do they come from?" or "how do certain characters interact with one another". In that way, something like MK or Street Fighter would make a better comparison.
    Those games have a story mode though so they dont qualify, well maybe street fighter does I havent played that in forever but the MK series does have story components in game now