10+ Year Old Account
    Riot didn't say that, because assassins were never meant to insta gib tanks. That's not part of their job description.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Riot didn't say that, because assassins were never meant to insta gib tanks. That's not part of their job description.
    And there's no way they'll ever make it so they can... And if it ever does happen, say hello to nerfs. Very fast. It's made to make assassins do their job better, which is killing squishies. Tanks are not, and will never be, your main target.

Unless you're Katarina, and then everyone is your main target.

Side-note, since I've been out of the game for a while, which mids are currently best? Looking to get my rust off so I can start ranked again, need to brush off the mid gloves in case I feel like playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You are right. My memory is failing me.
    I thought i read something about this item replacing something to kill tanks
    i think they said it was going to replace last whisper or something...

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog

Side-note, since I've been out of the game for a while, which mids are currently best? Looking to get my rust off so I can start ranked again, need to brush off the mid gloves in case I feel like playing.
    The usual really. Lux, Zed, Ahri, Corki, Fizz, Leblanc, Talon, Orianna .. that kind of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Farewell LoL... You won't be missed by me.

I love LoL Lore, but game? Not anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    RIP Dominion you will be missed by no one

Actually i only played Dominion on season 4. I have 1200 wins on Dominion loool
    But i never play it anymore. I had no idea only less than 0,5% of lol community played Crystal Scar...wtf
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-11 at 03:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use Crystal Scar vs bots for my win of the day if I only want to spend 10 minutes on LoL that day - and want to be assured victory

Guess I'll have to do TT vs bots now, a whole extra 10 minutes! QQ
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    after having not played much last season cus i spend most of my time in military i thought that this season would be a good idea to aim for platinum, and after 55 total games i went from gold 5 to plat 5. (and i still somehow get 24+ lp a win, last season i was gold 2 and the season before that i was apparently only gold 4 according to op.gg)

now i can spend rest of the season going for diamond
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-02-11 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I use Crystal Scar vs bots for my win of the day if I only want to spend 10 minutes on LoL that day - and want to be assured victory

Guess I'll have to do TT vs bots now, a whole extra 10 minutes! QQ
    I readed various comments from Poland players and not only and i need to say.

Riot is doing an mistake, since some people wanted in Dominion relax after losed ranked etc. Was less toxic and most important, Dominion was perfect map for hide & seek map.

Personally i removed yesterday LoL, and i not going back there anymore. Let may account from end of season 3, rot there.

And argument for removing Dominion, that only 0.5% players played ever Dominion is funny. Because as well 0.5% players played ever Urgot, so he could be removed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I readed various comments from Poland players and not only and i need to say.

Riot is doing an mistake, since some people wanted in Dominion relax after losed ranked etc. Was less toxic and most important, Dominion was perfect map for hide & seek map.

Personally i removed yesterday LoL, and i not going back there anymore. Let may account from end of season 3, rot there.

And argument for removing Dominion, that only 0.5% players played ever Dominion is funny. Because as well 0.5% players played ever Urgot, so he could be removed as well.
    Urgot is a champ and not a map that needs constant tuning and bug fixing as well as having to balance items. They might add dominion to the random events, they have every few months like urf. I personally wish riot would at least keep it available through customs and just take a back seat to bug fixing.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-02-12 at 06:15 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Lmao, the salt is real.
    Dominion sure was fun, I mean what can be more fun that playing with and against botting account, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Lmao, the salt is real.
    Dominion sure was fun, I mean what can be more fun that playing with and against botting account, right?
    Once you get out of the low mmr games, you actually get real people! Who would've thought. But you're right, the salt is real. It is real because, even tho they did push hard for it at the start, they ultimately let it rot. They offered little to no support to dominion. It took them 6!!! months to fix draft queue bug. They never added a rank queue, even tho they promised it. What really gets me salty about all of this, is no where did it feel like in their announcement post, that they took responsibility for letting dominion die. The last time they 'supported' dominion was like 2-3 years ago. (and no i don't count the texture updates as a support for dominion because its fucking not.)

I'm sorry you never got to enjoy a game with real people, but Dominion was fun. 1212 games played, and I'm sure as fuck angry that my game mode of choice is being removed because the company that released it couldn't be bothered to give a real damn about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Urgot is a champ and not a map that needs constant tuning and bug fixing as well as having to balance items. They might add dominion to the random events, they have every few months like urf. I personally wish riot would at least keep it available through customs and just take a back seat to bug fixing.
    Especially when Riot after release didin't put any attention on Dominion map. Don't deny it, it's an true.

It is a reason only 0.5% played it, it sucks. Thats pretty much the over all opinion on it, 99.5% vs 0.5% kinda explains it? So why would a company spend time on it? Wouldn't make any sense what so ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I still remember playing Udyr with dodge runes on Dominion and old Sion with Warmog (before it was removed)
    I'm going to miss playing Tank Galio bot and having triple kills with ult on tower.
    The first and only time i had a match history full of victories was with my Dominion Galio in botlane. Such a unstoppable force
    Also RIP Moonflair Spellblade. My favorite item.

i will never understand why people enjoy ARAM over Dominion. ARAM is garbage compared to the fun you can have in Crystal Scar.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-12 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Especially when Riot after release didin't put any attention on Dominion map. Don't deny it, it's an true.
    Urgot is a champ that probably needs minor fixes from time to time. Dominion is a game mode with unique items and a whole new meta. I think, It should still be available in custom games but I understand why they would remove it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    after having not played much last season cus i spend most of my time in military i thought that this season would be a good idea to aim for platinum, and after 55 total games i went from gold 5 to plat 5. (and i still somehow get 24+ lp a win, last season i was gold 2 and the season before that i was apparently only gold 4 according to op.gg)

now i can spend rest of the season going for diamond
    Once you hit diamond you get complacent and just accept that the grind from 5 to Master is larger than bronze to diamond. Or that's what happens to most.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I hate junglers with the burning fury of a thousand suns.

I decided to get through my placements today. I play top and middle.
    In not a SINGLE of my games did the jungler stop his bloody afk farm to gank a lane prior to the 15 minute mark.
    My last game sported an Udyr that rocked 0-0-0 after 27 (!) minutes, Nevermind that the kayle on our team was struggling 0-2 mid. He just kept his happy farming saying "I jungle you go lane".

Nothing destroys a team like a horrible jungler, fuck that goddamned role and let us go back to 2-1-2 setups, KKTHX!.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I hate junglers with the burning fury of a thousand suns.

I decided to get through my placements today. I play top and middle.
    In not a SINGLE of my games did the jungler stop his bloody afk farm to gank a lane prior to the 15 minute mark.
    My last game sported an Udyr that rocked 0-0-0 after 27 (!) minutes, Nevermind that the kayle on our team was struggling 0-2 mid. He just kept his happy farming saying "I jungle you go lane".

Nothing destroys a team like a horrible jungler, fuck that goddamned role and let us go back to 2-1-2 setups, KKTHX!.
    On the other hand I've had people whine about Udyrs because he isn't actively teamfighting constantly or ganking every lane every 30 seconds. But Udyr can afford it, is unstoppable and pushes faster than a pre-ejaculation. Most laners at low elo don't see the impact of a constant counterjungle / 5 towers / 3 dragons / ZZRot portals / unstoppable force.

If anything, I ban the fucker every chance I get.

But yes. Bad junglers are irritating, just the same as Supports how buy ward items at 20 minutes, midlaners who counterpick themselves, toplaners running teleport but never actually use it aside from getting to lane faster and ADC's who stop farming after 70 CS.