Anyone else having problems logging in after the new patch? Says it is on my side, but everything else internet related works just fine, been playing WoW and Overwatch today, Facebook works just fine, and so does MMO-champion, but for some reason I get this message when trying to log into LoL (tried different accounts aswell):

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. See our current Service Status here: http://status.leagueoflegends.com

If you are still unable to connect, please check the following Knowledge Base article: support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-Connection-Failure-Error-When-Logging-In

Still unable to connect? Contact Player Support at support.leagueoflegends.com
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    It's your Firewall.

Nah, got in at last, and there was a message saying they had problems with people DCing in game and have disabled ranked because of it.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not supposed to defend in the first round. You're supposed to lose then try to beat the other team faster than they beat you. And it is possible to win in that short time since the other team did exactly that. If you can't beat their time, then you're worse and deserve to lose.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a shit mode though.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    I'm stuck in silver 2 because i can't play League of Legends like a job. Meaning i can't play my strongest champions over and over again repeatedly.
    Just now i picked Jarvan and Aatrox Top for the first time because...i just can't play Illaoi everyday.

I think i'm giving up the quest to Gold. It's meaningless to me. But would be nice to say i climbed from bronze IV to Gold. I just can't play my best champions without being bored to death.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-07-17 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm stuck in silver 2 because i can't play League of Legends like a job. Meaning i can't play my strongest champions over and over again repeatedly.
    Just now i picked Jarvan and Aatrox Top for the first time because...i just can't play Illaoi everyday.

I think i'm giving up the quest to Gold. It's meaningless to me. But would be nice to say i climbed from bronze IV to Gold. I just can't play my best champions without being bored to death.
    You can main more than one champ and you don't need to play league like a job to get gold. It's master, diamond, and challenger where the game feels like a job based on information, I've gotten from higher raid friends. If you need a break from Illaoi just learn a new champ in normal and get comfortable then spam them instead. There no rule that limits you to one champ.

That sucks but ranked is stressful and if you don't enjoy it nothing wrong with quitting or taking a break.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted

Play something else, play a normal, play a different role ... 120 or so champions, no one is forcing you to pick Illaoi ....

So, I am looking for advice on malzahar because I've tried every build and I just can't enough damage to justify picking him. I might be done because that rework ruined the one thing I liked about him.

I've tried Archangel, and Rod of ages.

I've also ran morello and the damage just feels underwhelming no matter the build. I am just gonna stick to brand because nothing about Malzahar is fun to me right now.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-19 at 02:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So, I am looking for advice on malzahar because I've tried every build and I just can't enough damage to justify picking him. I might be done because that rework ruined the one thing I liked about him.

I've also ran morello and the damage just feels underwhelming no matter the build. I am just gonna stick to brand because nothing about Malzahar is fun to me right now.
    It's more likely that you are doing his combos wrong, because Malzahar has a TON of damage - nowadays it's all about getting his minions out during his ult.

Yeah, I did aweful at Malz when I first picked him up, and felt totally useless (except the OP ult in teamfights), then I learned how to properly poke with him in lane, and how to get most out of my pets in fights.
    Getting an early Rylais helps a ton, as they will have a harder time to run away from your pets, and everytime a pet hits a target for the first time a new one will spawn (close to you, so run after!). After you get a couple of them, just pop your ult, and they will breed like rabbits and nuke the target down.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you play him mid, talk to your jungler and go get it early. If you get the dot and pet at level 1 and 2, you can kinda just go down there level two and kill the drake with your jungler. No one expects it (atleast in lower elo), and I believe that is what made Malz so damn strong after the rework?

10+ Year Old Account

What are your other mid champs that you main? I understand that Malzahar has one of the highest win rate on solo queue but he might not fit your style of play.

Recruiting Officer of <Full Mongo> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Monk || Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Kohz View Post
    What are your other mid champs that you main? I understand that Malzahar has one of the highest win rate on solo queue but he might not fit your style of play.
    I like to play champs that can burst the enemy team down in seconds so brand, ap amumu, and stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's more likely that you are doing his combos wrong, because Malzahar has a TON of damage - nowadays it's all about getting his minions out during his ult.
    The damage is fine, it's the way he does damage that made me drop him, I've tried every build and he just doesn't have the burst to carry short team fights. He went from a bursty sustain champion to just sustain dps champ or that's the way it feels to me. it's just not enough when your teams front line gets blown up in 2 seconds.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-21 at 12:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The damage is fine, it's the way he does damage that made me drop him, I've tried every build and he just doesn't have the burst to carry short team fights. He went from a bursty sustain champion to just sustain dps champ or that's the way it feels to me. it's just not enough when your teams front line gets blown up in 2 seconds.
    Ah yea, then preaching to the converted - I hate the damage profile of his minions now too (he used to be my most played mid mage, haven't touched him since the rework apart from seeing how it works in normals).

New champion teaser just got released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl55ovLTdXA

Deleted

lol

lol
    He got revealed today and the new skt t1 skins.

His release skin looks like a chocobo knight from final fantasy the hype.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/07...tankerous.html
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-26 at 04:05 AM.

He got revealed today and the new skt t1 skins.

His release skin looks like a chocobo night from final fantasy the hype.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/07...tankerous.html
    Well lets put a Sivir ulti on a front line bully / fighter, that will never go wrong (joking looks actually pretty cool ability).

Interesting idea behind the limiting of his mobility with the mount, from the videos he looks ranged but low range is that correct?
    its like a reverse Gnar you want to be mounted but I feel like a lot of the time you will be dismounted, the only thought I have is being behind on him would suck, you can only get your mount back by attacking epic monsters, champions or turrets so losing your lane probably means you will dismounted a lot, losing your mobility making it harder to catch back up.

I do really like the mounted Q and I wonder if the unmounted Q can go through walls.

Deleted
    I never heard a champion so irritating in my life. He actually sounds like a hillbilly on cocaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCTnM9m5eM

The gameplay seems nice.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-07-26 at 09:32 AM.