So, I am looking for advice on malzahar because I've tried every build and I just can't enough damage to justify picking him. I might be done because that rework ruined the one thing I liked about him.

I've tried Archangel, and Rod of ages.

I've also ran morello and the damage just feels underwhelming no matter the build. I am just gonna stick to brand because nothing about Malzahar is fun to me right now.
    Last edited by foofoocuddlypoopz; 2016-07-19 at 02:43 AM.
    Everyone fights in the console wars! We don't like ours, but we sure hate yours! Its Xbox One versus Ps4! Let the bodies hit the floor! Let's throw down, come at me bro! Ill fuck you up, and your mom's a ho. Don't be a fag and blame the lag; These guns aren't just for show!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So, I am looking for advice on malzahar because I've tried every build and I just can't enough damage to justify picking him. I might be done because that rework ruined the one thing I liked about him.

I've also ran morello and the damage just feels underwhelming no matter the build. I am just gonna stick to brand because nothing about Malzahar is fun to me right now.
    It's more likely that you are doing his combos wrong, because Malzahar has a TON of damage - nowadays it's all about getting his minions out during his ult.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Yeah, I did aweful at Malz when I first picked him up, and felt totally useless (except the OP ult in teamfights), then I learned how to properly poke with him in lane, and how to get most out of my pets in fights.
    Getting an early Rylais helps a ton, as they will have a harder time to run away from your pets, and everytime a pet hits a target for the first time a new one will spawn (close to you, so run after!). After you get a couple of them, just pop your ult, and they will breed like rabbits and nuke the target down.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you play him mid, talk to your jungler and go get it early. If you get the dot and pet at level 1 and 2, you can kinda just go down there level two and kill the drake with your jungler. No one expects it (atleast in lower elo), and I believe that is what made Malz so damn strong after the rework?
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

What are your other mid champs that you main? I understand that Malzahar has one of the highest win rate on solo queue but he might not fit your style of play.

Healing / Recruiting Officer of <Laid Back> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Warlock || Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Kohz View Post
    What are your other mid champs that you main? I understand that Malzahar has one of the highest win rate on solo queue but he might not fit your style of play.
    I like to play champs that can burst the enemy team down in seconds so brand, ap amumu, and stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's more likely that you are doing his combos wrong, because Malzahar has a TON of damage - nowadays it's all about getting his minions out during his ult.
    The damage is fine, it's the way he does damage that made me drop him, I've tried every build and he just doesn't have the burst to carry short team fights. He went from a bursty sustain champion to just sustain dps champ or that's the way it feels to me. it's just not enough when your teams front line gets blown up in 2 seconds.
    Last edited by foofoocuddlypoopz; 2016-07-21 at 12:03 AM.
    Everyone fights in the console wars! We don't like ours, but we sure hate yours! Its Xbox One versus Ps4! Let the bodies hit the floor! Let's throw down, come at me bro! Ill fuck you up, and your mom's a ho. Don't be a fag and blame the lag; These guns aren't just for show!

The damage is fine, it's the way he does damage that made me drop him, I've tried every build and he just doesn't have the burst to carry short team fights. He went from a bursty sustain champion to just sustain dps champ or that's the way it feels to me. it's just not enough when your teams front line gets blown up in 2 seconds.
    Ah yea, then preaching to the converted - I hate the damage profile of his minions now too (he used to be my most played mid mage, haven't touched him since the rework apart from seeing how it works in normals).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

New champion teaser just got released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl55ovLTdXA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

lol
    He got revealed today and the new skt t1 skins.

His release skin looks like a chocobo knight from final fantasy the hype.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/07...tankerous.html
    Last edited by foofoocuddlypoopz; 2016-07-26 at 04:05 AM.

He got revealed today and the new skt t1 skins.

His release skin looks like a chocobo night from final fantasy the hype.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/07...tankerous.html
    Well lets put a Sivir ulti on a front line bully / fighter, that will never go wrong (joking looks actually pretty cool ability).

Interesting idea behind the limiting of his mobility with the mount, from the videos he looks ranged but low range is that correct?
    its like a reverse Gnar you want to be mounted but I feel like a lot of the time you will be dismounted, the only thought I have is being behind on him would suck, you can only get your mount back by attacking epic monsters, champions or turrets so losing your lane probably means you will dismounted a lot, losing your mobility making it harder to catch back up.

I do really like the mounted Q and I wonder if the unmounted Q can go through walls.

I never heard a champion so irritating in my life. He actually sounds like a hillbilly on cocaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCTnM9m5eM

The gameplay seems nice.
    Last edited by Shadowpunkz; 2016-07-26 at 09:32 AM.

Zilean is pretty good to play as support. Double bomb stuns are so strong. The slow/speed up is reliable. The revive is godly. His entire kit is useful even with zero items. I don't know why its only played as mid in pro games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I never heard a champion so irritating in my life. He actually sounds like a hillbilly on cocaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCTnM9m5eM

The gameplay seems nice.
    Yeah he is a bit to strong early and I think he's gonna used as a jungler a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Zilean is pretty good to play as support. Double bomb stuns are so strong. The slow/speed up is reliable. The revive is godly. His entire kit is useful even with zero items. I don't know why its only played as mid in pro games.
    Double bomb is harder to land and supports at high levels build utility/defensive items. Some of them also have easier to land hard cc and some of them are able to tank more damage than him. He also benefits from building a lot of ability power and building support items would hurt that part of him.
    Last edited by foofoocuddlypoopz; 2016-07-27 at 10:51 AM.

Yeah he is a bit to strong early and I think he's gonna used as a jungler a lot.
    I can see he might be alright but pretty open to counter jungling, you don't even have to kill him just get rid of skaarl.

Since (at least on the current PBE) he can't gain courage from killing any jungler monsters (outside of baron and dragon) simply walking in and dismounting him is enough to massively slow him down, he loses his gap closer and his only CC, as mounted Q and R are his only main CC and E is his main gap closer (unless you count using your unmounted Q in the opposite direction of a enemy for 0 damage as a gap closer)

I guess he technically still has his unmounted passive as a gap closer (he gains a small amount of MS unmounted, when running at a enemy) but IMO pre 6 a ccless low range, medium damage jungler isn't a threat, mounted however is a different story, he is a monster at ganking.

Kled's biggest issue will being limited to bonus health only applying to Skaarl, meaning that in jungle he will be forced to back anytime he dismounts or face the idea of having to go gank someone in a much weaker state just to try to get Skaarl back, even with life-steal he cannot go over his max HP without Skaarl so effectively you're attempting to gank at 50% HP with only half your kit working.

I feel like top lane is where they are aiming and limiting his courage generation to only baron and dragon is riot's way of (attempting) to force that.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-07-27 at 11:47 PM.

Yeah, Foxdrop (A Youtuber) tried him in the jungle, and he felt he was just way too slow to clear it in the beginning + the fact that hitting camps doesn't fill up your bar just made it horrible.
    Top lane will be his place, and perhaps some odd mid lane picks with full AD build.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, Foxdrop (A Youtuber) tried him in the jungle, and he felt he was just way too slow to clear it in the beginning + the fact that hitting camps doesn't fill up your bar just made it horrible.
    Top lane will be his place, and perhaps some odd mid lane picks with full AD build.
    Stonewall's video/thoughts on Kled jungle clear.

Seriously, how on earth can I go 2/0/22 in a ranked game on Leona. Constantly ward, de-ward and get B+ as a rating?

Riot still hates supports.

So I've been playing some Normals lately to try to learn Yasuo, but he is kinda always banned or picked.

This game I would 100% get it, they had used their 3 bans, I was first pick on our team, and our last banner is freaking banning Yasuo even though I had chosen him.
    So tilted, because this was my 3rd normal game trying to get him, I just pick Soraka, picks up Fervor of Battle and my full AtkSpd rune page and go in vs Vlad.

Little did I know that this shit works rather well! Killed Vlad lvl 2 solo, almost killed Vlad and Jax when he came and ganked later (they dove me, but got out with 10% hp both, I survived). I end up 13/7, mostly Jax killing me, as he got rather fed in the end, and obtained an S- rank. So now I know how to get that on Soraka! Pick her top x)

Items where as following:
    Dorans blade - Executors Calling (because vs Vlad) - Merc Threads (because screw Jax stun) - Nashors - Frozen Mallet, more kiting - Zz'roth, for more move speed around turrets, and splitpushing - BotrK for even more kiting and movespeed, only got the Cutlass though before game ended.

Worked rather well! Would swap out Zz'roth with something else though. Didn't really get to use it that much, as Jax was top 24/7 ganking me. But helped me when they decided to dive. Maybe I would buy a Wits End instead, for even more bananas and on hit dmg.
    Last edited by Feederino Senpai; 2016-08-02 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Seriously, how on earth can I go 2/0/22 in a ranked game on Leona. Constantly ward, de-ward and get B+ as a rating?

Riot still hates supports.
    Either a bug or you didn't get 2/0/22 because I got S by going 2/4/28 as Supp Veigar in ranked. But I did carry the team with sick playz

Healing / Recruiting Officer of <Laid Back> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Warlock || Youtube