Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropos View Post
    Food just passes through me.
    I already have this power... but it's called "Curry" >.<
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    The power to communicate with bacon. (To tell it how much I love it).

The power to flood my enemies' minds with disturbing images. Mostly ones involving a pair of females and a single drinking vessel.

Hey, I can't fly, blow things up with my mind and I'm not invincible. But I can talk to bacon. And that's all that really matters.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Deleted
    Teleportation (aka Jumper) , and controlling vectors around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Come on guys, let's be creative here. No one likes the kid who's super power was always to win at everything, be immortal and somehow have a shield for whatever weapon you pretended to be using on the playground.

My first power would be having flawless memory of knowledge gained and insane detail retention. On top of that, I'd be able to repeat or recite anything that I've ever learned at any point in my life as if I were reading it off of a paper in front of me. Basically, the practical realization of knowing everything ever, just through the process of gaining the knowledge manually... cuz come on... super powers are boring if you have NOTHING to do with them. I'd still want to travel around the world learning everything I could.

My second superpower would be to have a body with no physical limit. Just like anyone else who trains, I'd get faster and stronger over time, but unlike the usual human body, I'd never stop getting faster or stronger. Eventually with time and training, I'd be able to out run a speeding truck.... and then pick it up and throw it through a wall... cuz ya know.. why not?
    So you want a super power that lets you improve?

Its supposed to be a fun thread :P
    Why train to throw a truck or w/e when you could do it straight away.
    If you are invincible you can stop crimes or just dick around without worry.

Unfortunatly the typical superpowers are the most popular.
    The lesser known ones are generally lesser known for a reason.

thelekol has a good idea though. The ability to speak to Bacon, but wouldnt the conversations usually go

"Hey bacon whats up!"
    "OH GOD IT BURNS, KILL ME NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Deleted
    I would love to be able to either:

a) have the ability to go invisible & produce a mass of light which I can throw at my enemies as a form of damage

or

b) have the ability to form an armor type shell around my body to become immortal & either run fast/fly...

I like quite a few abilities so I don't know which one to pick

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time Travel and invisibility so i can go back in time without being spotted and altering the future.
    Last edited by Doctor Deanster; 2011-06-05 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    If it couldn't be something totally overpowered I would like to gain the ability to communicate in any language like a native, which also includes communication with animals (I could give them commands etc.) The other would be seeing into the future, and also any past events "seen" by objects by touching them (for example I would be able to witness some historical event that happened near an old tree by touching it or find out exactly who committed some murder by touching the murder weapon)

I'd have the ability to shape shift into whatever I like such as a tiger or a dinosaur, and to scale its size however I please. My second, would to be indestructible. = win.
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

10+ Year Old Account
    super strength and the ability to bend and shape metal...with my mind. yes i would be magnito minus the super strength and the outfit. id jut run around lifting cars and back handing people in my wife beater and my boxer shorts.

Manipulation of physics, and regeneration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't necessarily be a mutation, but to be able search through my mind for different fighting styles and techniques (A bit like Chuck's intersect) and my second super power would be immortality.

Teleportation and the ability to create anything out of thin air.

I'd say i want Doomsdays superpower, in the sense that he gains immunity from stuff he gets damaged/dies from.

And of course, the ability to freeze time.

Deleted
    Invisibility and flight..

Deleted
    If I'd gain superpowers, I'd use those powers to.....turn Kyle into a chicken..BEH!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    a power to make in invisible like a rogue and prob Teleportation

Smell-O-Vision and an extra strong pelvic thrust

1. God-like Invulnerability

2. Teleportation

With this combination, I can never be harmed or killed, and can never be trapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invincibility and flight, courtesy of giant wings. (The wings would just be there for looks though, I'd still be able to fly at breakneck speeds in a straight line)
    Last edited by suttie; 2011-06-05 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    Shapeshifting (like Mystique) and the ability to generate & control ice (like Sub-Zero). Sure self healing and others are cool and powerful, but I figure one can have much more fun with these two.