Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Sounds Like you need power auras classic.
    this will allow you to track any debuff / buff on you or your target, either all of them, or your own only.

I have mine set to show an icon when when my debuffs are not on the target, and when i get specific debuffs.
    It can be quite daunting to setup the first time you use it as it is quite complex about what it tracks, but once you have got the hang of it, it is quite possible the only addon you will need to track your debuffs or lack there of on a target

Power aura's is highly configurable, from what icon or text to use, to sounds when your buffs / debuffs drop off.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2011-06-08 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/classtimer.aspx
    Classtimer is what you are looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    Then you should prob use Xperl unit frames, there you can make your own dots bigger than the others.
    Havent seen any addon which ONLY shows your debuffs as icons on the boss.
    Sorry just trying to help..

xperl also has an option to turn off everything but your own dots.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible with Raven or Classtimer or another addon to change debuff bar's color based on spell and not on category?
    For ecample SW: P and Vampiric Touch are magic and Devouring Plague is disease i tried Raven,Classtimer,elkanobb,quartz and none of this can do that.
    I want to assign 3 different colors in 3 different debuffs in one group.

Thanks.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a debuff addon that will compress all of the same debuffs in one icon.

So if we have 3 shadow priests in the raid, i don't want to see 3 x mindflay on the boss, I want to see a single icon. This will help clear out a lot of the clutter and make it a lot easier to notice what debuffs are up on the target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is it possible with Raven or Classtimer or another addon to change debuff bar's color based on spell and not on category?
    For ecample SW: P and Vampiric Touch are magic and Devouring Plague is disease i tried Raven,Classtimer,elkanobb,quartz and none of this can do that.
    I want to assign 3 different colors in 3 different debuffs in one group.

Thanks.
    Aura Frames have the ability to set specific colors to individual buffs

Debuff Filter is an addon that some of you could use.

You can define what buffs/debuffs to track. You can make it show your debuffs only, if you like. It can also combine debuffs with the same name in one icon and show a number the indicates how many stacks of that debuff are present. I use it to show my debuffs only above the target frame and I have debuffs from other people listed under the target frame by my unitframe addon. In the past I also used it to parse out the important raid debuffs on a target to easily see if some important debuff was missing from the boss we were killing.

It can also show how many debuffs there are in total, a remnant from a time when the debuff slots were very limited and it was good to know when they start getting pushed out.
    Last edited by 6kle; 2011-07-10 at 02:07 PM.