AtlasLoot is looking for help

Hey guys

AtlasLoot is looking for some help from the community. We are currently in preparation for Patch 4.2. There are many many things that need to be added to AtlasLoot and we are recoding the wishlist as well. We also want to update our ALCHEMY and JEWELCRAFTING section but unfortunately we only have limited time because we all do this in our free time.
    So we are looking for YOUR help! The only requirements that we have is that you are enthusiastic about either the Alchemy and/or Jewelcrafting profession. Knowing how to use an SVN would be a great addition but it is not a must-have.

If you are interested in helping us please send a mail to hegarol(at)atlasloot(dot)net.

Greetings
    Hegarol
    Project Lead Atlasloot
    http://www.atlasloot.net
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Atlasloot

Deleted
    I dont wanne sound mean or something, but you need to add something to atlasloot to make it intresting since, in 4.2 we get the dungeon journal things.

But I do wanne thank you for making this addon helped me a lot

a central location for all dungeon loot, reputation, points rewards, craftables and much more isn't interesting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    I dont wanne sound mean or something, but you need to add something to atlasloot to make it intresting since, in 4.2 we get the dungeon journal things.

I will still use AtlasLoot over Dungeon Journal when I'm scouting for gear. The DJ will only show loot from bosses, not entire tier sets, PvP gear etc. As far as I'm concern, they don't need to add more things to make it interessting. It shows loot, not dungeon abilities.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    I also find Atlasloot easier to navigate than the dungeon journal, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post

We have plans to hook into the DJ with some features.

Otherwise I am pretty sure you haven't seen the DJ with your own eyes. Its not an AtlasLoot alternative and I don't think Blizzard created it with that intention.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah uhh try making it not clash with smoker addon
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Serago View Post
    I will still use AtlasLoot over Dungeon Journal when I'm scouting for gear. The DJ will only show loot from bosses, not entire tier sets, PvP gear etc. As far as I'm concern, they don't need to add more things to make it interessting. It shows loot, not dungeon abilities.

dont forget rep rewards <3

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    If you are getting a message that AtlasLoot needs to be disabled when using of the raid features, I can assure its not AtlasLoot causing this even though the message says so. Its either another addon or a bug on Blizzards end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I was hoping to get rid of Atlasloot in 4.2. Not that it isn't great, but I need to slim down!

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 07:30 AM ----------

I get these messages all the time with environment addons. It's sometimes AtlasLoot, sometimes not. 80% of the time it's recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Damn, I was hoping to get rid of Atlasloot in 4.2. Not that it isn't great, but I need to slim down!
    You do know that AtlasLoot is divided into several modules? You can only enable the ones you actually need and make AtlasLoot a lot smaller by that
    Last edited by Hegarol; 2011-06-05 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vlabakje View Post
    dont forget rep rewards <3
    I kinda did, but I saved myself by putting that "etc" in the end.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegarol View Post
    If you are getting a message that AtlasLoot needs to be disabled when using of the raid features, I can assure its not AtlasLoot causing this even though the message says so. Its either another addon or a bug on Blizzards end.
    yea i'd say the same in your position that it's blizzards fault.
    But i think its the other way around, atlasloot should be made not to clash with wow.
    Before the big update i got a lot of errors and crashes, fixed by turning off atlasloot.
    I like atlasloot a lot, i use it a lot, i'm sure it's hard work to make such an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 07:30 AM ----------

I get these messages all the time with environment addons. It's sometimes AtlasLoot, sometimes not. 80% of the time it's recount.
    I don't have recount and it still bugs with a few addons or the game. But i'd rather turn off atlasloot cuz i need smoker (for raid markers) and other things. I can still find the loot on wowhead.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

05.06.2011 13:42:33 Firefox Verboten: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer http://www.atlasloot.net/e107_files/e107.js

Its just an heuristic detection of a script, that semmns to be suspicious. but maybe you might check that ...
    Last edited by TheDuke; 2011-06-05 at 12:05 PM.

yea i'd say the same in your position that it's blizzards fault.
    But i think its the other way around, atlasloot should be made not to clash with wow.
    Before the big update i got a lot of errors and crashes, fixed by turning off atlasloot.
    I like atlasloot a lot, i use it a lot, i'm sure it's hard work to make such an addon.

I don't have recount and it still bugs with a few addons or the game. But i'd rather turn off atlasloot cuz i need smoker (for raid markers) and other things. I can still find the loot on wowhead.
    I am not just saying that. AtlasLoot does not interfere in ANY way with UI elements especially not with the raid frame. Thus AtlasLoot can not cause any bugs for that part of WoW. These bug messages are pretty buggy itself and they show various addons as the source of the bug even though its not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
    05.06.2011 13:42:33 Firefox Verboten: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer http://www.atlasloot.net/e107_files/e107.js

Its just an heuristic detection of a script, that semmns to be suspicious. but maybe you might check that ...
    Thx. Will take a look.

Deleted
    As was said before, AtlasLoot is not the cause of the tainting issues with Smoker and similar addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    As was said before, AtlasLoot is not the cause of the tainting issues with Smoker and similar addons.
    Thank you