Deleted

I need a new computer

Ive been playing wow on a cheapish computer for around 4 years now.. low graphics 20 fps... ive been saving up recently for a new computer/laptop.. im willing to spend around £500-£600.. which is around $1000, im not sure where to start, i dont know too much about computers, i just want a computer that can play world of warcraft with good graphics and have good fps. Thanks

I recommend looking at Fuzzykins' "Sweet Spot" Build thread first, then coming back if you're having trouble finding the parts in question, or if it's simply too pricey, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also

Amazon.co.uk is a good site for shopping.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

As Drunken said check out the builds Fuzzykins has put together. If there is something there that you have a question about or would like to change let us know.

If you are looking for cheap parts in the UK/Ireland then check out scan.co.uk. I'm in the process of building my PC now and they are the cheapest prices I could find.

Deleted
    If you are comfortable assembling the parts yourself or know a guy who can, take a look at fuzzykins thread Link is found in post 2.