Ret pally needs some advice on gylphs. =)

Hey fellow pallys, sorry for bothering and thanks in advance for answers.

So off to the main point, my armoury : us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/sabishii/simple

Am i doing the right thing to drop glyph Seal of Truth for Glyph of Crusader strike? Because i am way over expertise capped even when reforging off expertise.

Kindly please leave advice. much appreciated =)

(ps : sorry for not able to link it directly, mmo doesn't allow me to yet. =/)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Hey fellow pallys, sorry for bothering and thanks in advance for answers.

So off to the main point, my armoury : us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/sabishii/simple

Am i doing the right thing to drop glyph Seal of Truth for Glyph of Crusader strike? Because i am way over expertise capped even when reforging off expertise.

Kindly please leave advice. much appreciated =)

(ps : sorry for not able to link it directly, mmo doesn't allow me to yet. =/)
    SoT glyph is better even if you are overcapped on expertise but are still "using" at least 4-5 of that expertise.

Going from that, you should analyze your gear that has exp and reforge accordingly if needed. If after reforging all exp to mastery or crit (depending on your values) and glyphing back SoT, you are using 4-5 of the expertise from the glyph - then it's better, if not - keep your current one.

That's how I understand it.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-06-05 at 02:36 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

This all depnds on the content that you are doing and what your gear is like at the moment. I have reforged out of every single bit of expertise that I can right now, and I am sitting at perfect cap; 26. Therefore, CS glyph is perfect for me. I think it takes a fairly high gear level to reach the point where using the CS glyph is appropriate though.

If you gain 3 (or more) expertise from the SoT glyph however, it is worth it.

There are situational advantages in this tier of content to using the SoT glyph when at, 1 under, or 1 over the expertise glyph; namely Al'Akir. I reglyphed from CS to SoT for one of my guild's Heroic Al Akir kills recently, so I was sitting at 36 expertise, as a test to see what kind of damage I would put out, and how far I'd push Parry's off the table with that extra 10 rating. The results were awesome. I'd reccomned using SoT, even at or near cap, on Normal or Heroic AA for what it's worth.

oh.. i see. thanks to both of the above. =)

Deleted
    same can be said of chimaeron heroic that extra expertise helps during feud to remove those parries.
    however wanting to have more than 26 is only wantable at these times in the few fights where you smash a bosses face instead of it's arse.