Time for a new Laptop. Help needed.

I am currently using a standard laptop for playing WoW runs well on medium settings but most other games struggle due to only having 128Mb dedicated memory on the GPU.

So ive done a bit of saving and now have enough to buy the following laptop: https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/MSI_GX660R_1079124.html

It is a big step up for me and I have read the GPU is a pretty good one for a laptop. I was contemplating the new Alienware M14x but I feel im paying for the name with them even though I know they have outstanding build quality.

Does anyone have this laptop or is there any IT minded people out there that can advise?

Thanks.

get a premade with windows 7.. they are giving out free xbox360s with them.. just google it...

That's last generation's processor, so it won't be as fast as a similar i7-2xxx (or as easy on battery life), but it doesn't look too bad for a laptop.

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b...u-covered.aspx is what the previous poster is talking about, not sure if that extends to the UK.
    Moonkin maybe looking for raiding guild.
    Q6600 @ 3.0GHz | Abit IP35 Pro | 8GB DDR2 | XFX GTX 260 | Crucial C300 128GB | Asus Xonar STX | Corsair 550VX | Dell U3011 | IBM Model M | Razer Naga

I myself is looking for a new laptop these days, and I too was thinking of that particular MSI notebook until now just recently. MSI has released a new laptop, the MSI GX680R, which has the new i7-2630QM processor which is extremely fast considering it's a laptop, aswell as the new GT 555M Graphics card from Nvidia which is the most powerful graphics card Nvidia can currently implement in a laptop. It also allows you to storage up to 16 gigs of DDR3 1333MHz of memory (No need to go for more than 8 gigs, there's no difference since you're not going to use more than that presumably). The rest is more or less the same as with the GX660, but the difference is, in fact, increadibly huge due to the processor and graphics card in the GX680. The difference in cost, however, is not that noticeable as I'm able to get it for 1150£, and the GX660 is about 1000£. I would strongly advice you to pick the new GX680R, seeing that if you do, you won't need to your laptop in the very near future