Exclamation So help me out here, Sunshine?

Why did you close my thread asking if anyone else uses a Mac? Surely it is your job to ban the people spamming about how their cheap and cheerful Dell computers are better and not close my thread?

What are you playing at??

I demand an explanation for such lazy moderating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do this. It's useless. There are weekly Mac VS PC threads and your thread was destined to end up the same. Your thread had no value, no discussion and nothing to add. I'm a proud Mac user but I won't open a thread about it. Be a wise Mac user.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

I liked the part in your previous thread where you used poverty as an insult. That made your argument much more weighty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I quote the forum guidelines

11. Discussing disciplinary actions, moderators or Moderator actions
    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about a moderation action, such as a ban, deletion or lock, feel free to contact the moderator in question, or any moderator on our team.

*Endquote*

I demand an explanation for why you do not read the rules.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your thread will become a flamefest of a PC vs Mac wars

Simple as that, this thread will have the same fate

I DEMAND that you read what the moderator said when closing the thread. For your viewing ease I'll add it in a quote here:
    Let's not start a topic destined to become a mac vs pc thread, please.

Remember, mac vs pc flamewars are against the forum guidelines.
    It was all clearly a growing Mac vs PC thread, which I'd considered fair enough (although moderators wouldn't) if it wasn't just a big pile of insult-tossing to and from.

i DEMAND eveyrone buy a pc because....naw jk

you cant demand shit man this is the internet and you have no god given right to anything here

10+ Year Old Account
    Your thread was against the rules so it got closed, if you have a problem with moderation I believe you're supposed to contact Boub through private messages. By the way your sig is also against the forum rules so you might want to change it.

Its not my fault people are too stupid to ignore a Mac thread and keep out of it, is it?

You're right, Sunshine did some very lazy moderating there. With the amount of anti-windows/PC trolling you manage to put into each post, I have no idea how you managed to stay unbanned from the forums at this point.

I'll yell at her and make sure it doesn't happen again.

PS: If you take the time to read the rules, you will notice that your thread was just a giant troll, and you will also realize that if you have a problem with moderation you should contact an admin. Creating a Thread just to complain about mods is also against the rules.

Wow, you're actually the giant asshole who made the thread about the pill to "cure" homosexuality. Yeah, nevermind, Sunshine is lazy.

Permbanned, don't ever come back on my forums.