Thread: Shadow dps

Deleted

Shadow dps

I had huge errors with Elvui, abilities not going off when I wanted to and such
    so yesterday I deleted it.
    What I liked about it though was that you could easily see the timers of your
    dots on the boss frames.

Since im always attending the alt raids, I want to get a new addon. I'm not that
    into shadow priests, what kind of addons they tend to use etc, so I wonder can
    any kind soul give some tips on good dot tracking addons?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    as a sp i use Quartz for my debuffs and Powa for shadow orbs and... and that's all i think

Deleted
    i started my SP with the use of nUI it shows the duration of the spell on the target on the button of the spell wich makes it easier to follow but if u dont want a whole other interface just use quartz

I use power auras for all of the timers on all of my chars.

Deleted
    ty for your suggestions guys/girls

Deleted
    Buttontimers. 'nuff said

need to know is awesome i use it with every class i play it can keep track of dots buffs spell CDs trinket CDs totem timers and a whole lot more very easy to use also

I would highly recommend the addon Shadowtimers

It has a configurable bar that displays each of your three dots, how many orbs you have (icon doesnt show with no orbs), and tracks your ES buff. Each piece has a timer on it, and for the dots, they turn red as a warning you need to reapply soon, and green as soon as you can reapply without clipping the second to last tick. It even accounts for your latency.

Im using tellmewhen, pretty nice and simple addon that easily can be set up to show shadow orbs, evangelism, empowered shadows and trinket/power torrent procs(and pretty much anything else, but those are the things i got it showing).

Chronobars is a pretty awesome mod, it can be used to track dots, cd's, on use items, pretty much everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still use Fortexorcist to track DoT and cooldown timers.

For shadow orbs and evangelism I use Power Auras. There's nothing quite like a giant Jesus face to track evangelism.

Deleted
    I use Tukui Filger which is an addon for Tukui and it also works for ElvUI. Check my Nefarian kill in my signature to see it in action. It is the best buff/debuff tracker in my opinion since you can add any buff/debuff you want and it takes minimal place but still give all the information you need. It is a bit bad for multi-dotting more than 2 targets but that is easily fixed with Tidy Plates and tab targeting.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2011-06-06 at 05:26 PM.