Dungeon Leveling - Question...

I'm basically doing most of my leveling in dungeons only, with a few quests here and there. I'm running MM, and am pretty satisfied with my results (have every BoA minus ring/trinkets). I'm basically just wondering if I will get better numbers as SV at my level (37 atm), or if I should just stick to MM (over 2k AiS crits, 6-700 AS crits, etc.. big numbers). I ran BM for a couple levels and was completely dissatisfied with the play style, at least for now. So, I'm aware for soloing BM is the way to go, but dungeons... Survival or Marksman???

Depends on how good your group is, if you can hardly "hardcast" aimed and steady sv is better

tldr, dualspec and get both

Deleted
    your lvl 37.. get dual spec and try it

I generally don't have many aggro problems, so hardcasting AiS isn't usually a problem. I have dual spec, but it's BM/MM for now. I mainly just wanted to be lazy and not number crunch and *hopefully* get input from someone with first-hand experience in the matter.

Deleted
    Each hunter spec has it's own rotation or priority system.
    So if you go survival but you don't know what shots should you throw or what spells should you use when then survival spec will seem a hard to play spec.
    This is true even for low lvls, so before you use a spec be sure that you know how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Depends on how good your group is, if you can hardly "hardcast" aimed and steady sv is better

tldr, dualspec and get both
    I'm pretty sure that's not how you use TLDR. Especially because your post was one sentence only.

I think SV feels terrible without Cobra Shot personally.