10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Where does Comcast and similar get their movie ratings?

I'm watching some movies on HBO through Comcast. When I press info, I can see a star rating. Does anyone know where Comcast gets these ratings? For instance, Book of Eli only gets 2 stars. This seems rather low to me personally. Independence Day gets 3 stars, but I honestly don't think I've seen a rating above 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

no idea...i just ignore them because they're usually no where near an actual representation of the movie

whoever does comcast movie ratings is a fuking racist- 1 star for African Cats - yeah I get it ( ask Samuel Jackson )

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 05:05 AM ----------

whoever does Comcast movie ratings is a fuking racist- yeah I get it - 1 Star for African cats- (ask Samuel Jackson )

TV Guide, probably

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    IDK who does them, but they should be punched in the face. That garbage movie War of the Worlds, and that Fed Ex advertisement Castaway both had 4 stars when I was flipping through the channels a year or 2 ago.