Thread: Derp

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Derp

No, It's not the thread you thought it would be!

I'm here to ask ''What has been your biggest derp moment?'' - It can be In-Game or Irl.
    I'll give some examples . . .
    You walk into a room and forget why you went in there.
    You go to do a quest and forget to bring the required Items from your bank.

Now, I'll start us off with a rather funny one!
    I was talking to my fellow guildies, and the conversation went onto women .. I told them I was talking to a girl nights before [Bad Idea!] So, They started asking numerous questions, What hair colour, Nice ass etc etc .. I answer all of them, Then one of the more, Should I say weirder guildies comes out with the question ''Does she have a adams apple?', I sat there and thought to myself If they did or not .. I ended up saying Yes to the question .. Biggest mistake of my life. . . The guild chat erupted with laughter and I got told in a whisper by a female guildie saying that women didn't have Adam's Apples .. I thought to myself, Your are such a Derp /Facepalm .. I didn't talk for a few hours afterwards to say the least, This also went onto wowbash

Your turn!

P.S. Sorry for no paragraphs, My phone doesn't like them for some reason ..

Having to vomit and pewp at the same time, only thinking it wise to poop in the bucket and vomit into the toilet. Derp.

I had a rather derp moment last week actually. I was healing Argaloth on my priest and saw the tank that was in the other group was rather low on health. 1 misclick later....instead of putting Guardian Spirit on him, i accidentely Life Gripped him :P
    DERP!
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

My entire life.

But seriously, one of my repeated derp moments in WoW was back when BC was still current, and I had summoned a ground mount instead of a flying mount, and jumped off a random high spot. I take comfort in at least knowing that I'm not the only one that has done that, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redwitchy View Post
    I had a rather derp moment last week actually. I was healing Argaloth on my priest and saw the tank that was in the other group was rather low on health. 1 misclick later....instead of putting Guardian Spirit on him, i accidentely Life Gripped him :P
    DERP!
    Well if either tank was a DK, you're good to go! (We can single tank argaloth, at least for a little bit)

I can't say I've had a really derp type of moment. At least not one that's coming to mind. I mean, I've had dumb situations, but none that were quite that bad. Maybe death gripping on accident as dps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Jumping off the lift in BWD and realizing that Divine Shield is still on CD from the boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redwitchy View Post
    click
    This was the problem :P

I'd say one of my moments was in ZG, on the way from Zanzil to Jindo, where you cross that bridge, I was trying to catch up to my team. I jumped going down the hill and used my rocketboots, but overshot it and landed in the river and got eaten by fishes

d3rp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H E R O View Post
    Then one of the more, Should I say weirder guildies comes out with the question ''Does she have a adams apple?', I sat there and thought to myself If they did or not .. I ended up saying Yes to the question .. Biggest mistake of my life. . . The guild chat erupted with laughter and I got told in a whisper by a female guildie saying that women didn't have Adam's Apples .. .
    Good news, OP!

Women, like all human beings, do in fact, have an 'Adam's Apple'!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laryngeal_prominence

The thyroid cartilage that forms around the larynx exists in both men and women. Although the angle at which the two laminae - or layers - meet is typically greater in males, it is incorrect to say that a woman lacks this structure.
    While typically more prominent in males, this is not always the case, and there are many cases of women with prominent Adam's Apples, and men with almost invisible Adam's Apples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaat? Girls do have an adams apple, it just don't show :P

Derp moment? Oh... Asking guildies if it's normal to have zits on my foreskin.... DERP

Edit: Apperantly peeps didnt understand this :P I was asking the guild this, as a joke(bad one, aye I know), and well, ofcourse they thought I had a STD. Sooo...
    Last edited by marrefar; 2011-06-06 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marrefar View Post
    Whaat? Girls do have an adams apple, it just don't show :P

Derp moment? Oh... Asking guildies if it's normal to have zits on my foreskin.... DERP
    Man, let's not turn this into one of THOSE threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marrefar View Post

They may of not been zits, They could of been, what's known as Ingrown hairs or something, Sweating too much while you sleep causes these.

taking a piss at a electric fence and then accidently hit the fence with a certain part of my body._. derp!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work at a movie theater and just the other night, I was sweeping up the debris left behind inside of the auditoriums. Well, I had a list of the movies as they get out in order.

I cleaned Aud A, moved on to Aud B, and after I emptied my dustpan and moved on to Aud C, I checked my list. I stopped, turned back to Aud B and walked back inside of it, thinking I hadn't cleaned it. As I got to the stairs leading up into the seating, I stopped and cocked my head to the side.. "... I already cleaned this one."

And then proceeded on to Aud C.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    taking a piss at a electric fence and then accidently hit the fence with a certain part of my body._. derp!
    Drunken Derp?

10+ Year Old Account
    I once asked a girl I liked how much gold something she bought cost. I facepalmed and walked away in shame while she laughed at me.

I wonder how many people were killed by right clicking motes
    Damn it was the bane of my existence

Deleted
    this happend to me yesterday, was doing a naxx 10 m pug with only 7 peeps all 85s we we're at KT and i normaly thought you couldn't pull the boss unless you we're in that green circle so i was just running around and you guessed it i came closer to the boss and hugged it and pulled it worst off all we had only 1 healer and he was out of mana i was IRL *facepalm facepalm facepalm* i even had to laugh so hard while they flipped out we even didn't make it XD and than they ofc disbanded the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by H E R O View Post
    Drunken Derp?
    oh forgot the worst part.. i was sober.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    oh forgot the worst part.. i was sober.
    Now THAT'S a real derp.

My derp would have to be walking out of a public bathroom with toilet paper hanging out of my pants in a restaurant and not realizing it until an hour or so later. I was 17. Idk if that's a major derp or just plain embarrassing. Or both. Guess its both.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15