Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Anime] Aizen was retarded

Anyone else find it funny how the only people Aizen was able to kill in about 300 episodes of bleach was.. his own subordinates, harribel etc? Wasnt he the genius mastermind behind every single thing that happened in the whole show?

-_-

The whole show is retarded.

15+ Year Old Account
    The good guys never, ever die in that show. Even the ones you think are dead are really still alive somehow.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gd888 View Post
    The whole show is retarded.
    No, you're retarded.

On the topic: Some got "almost" killed there. But i really would've hoped atleast Hinamori dying. hate that character.

He's like a Bond villain. He has a master plan, but then he fails just at the end and doesn't really manage to off any of the good guys either.

Though, I really don't pay much attention to the anime because it's got WAY too much filler episodes. Yuck.

who cares, all the sword fight and fast hits are cool man

10+ Year Old Account
    His failings were more than made up by his awesome hair when he came out of that cocoon thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    He killed the council or whatever they were called.

Also, one of his subordinates has a good guy, we just didn't find out till near his death.

Deleted
    Aizen was very well able to wipe everybody out on the spot, with the possible exception of Yamamoto. He probably didn't do this however because he wanted the good guys to experience their own failure -- To see the world end in front of their eyes.
    Or, you know, Kubo Tite just doesn't kill his characters because he can't think of any better ones...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally stopped watching the anime when the byukura or w/e his name is gets wrecked by Hollow Ichigo, after that arc it kinda... got boring but I still read the manga

Well I think the real questions are, was Aizen retarded or was Ichigo's ability to train for 5 days and multiply his strength 100x over like 5 times more retarded.

Also Tite already said that the whole arrancar act wasnt even supposed to be nearly as long as it was, people just loved it so he kept going, so aizen might still play a larger role in future since well he isn't dead, just sealed. And ye he killed Jin who was good in the end.

And the hero that made it happen wasn't so much ichigo, if it wasn't for urahara, aizen would have killed ichi after mugetsu. And then probably would have gone on killing rest of the gang
    Last edited by xAnimAx; 2011-06-06 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmidget View Post
    Well I think the real questions are, was Aizen retarded or was Ichigo's ability to train for 5 days and multiply his strength 100x over like 5 times more retarded.
    Ichigo was training in the Dangai Precipice World for 3 months im sure, just due to the time difference it was rather quick in the normal world.

OT: I agree OP that more characters on the 'good' side should have died certainly, but I don't think Aziens plan was to go kill everyone in Soul Society he wanted to destroy the Spirit King.

Imo the build up was pretty good overall. At the end everything went so fast tho, which was too bad imo :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    The good guys never, ever die in that show. Even the ones you think are dead are really still alive somehow.
    That's how pretty much every anime is, they also just sit there talking in the middle of a fight and just chill while their enemy powers up.

Do people really need to die for Aizen to be evil or something?

Like 99% of characters had a reason to loathe him. He was pretty clever too.
    /cough Urahara wins.

Yeah it looks like nobody from the good guys ( not even the side characters) can ever die in this show, no matter how often they get stabbed.

Makes the whole show very predictable and boring and it's why I prefer Naruto, important characters can actually die there.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole arc was just like an RTS game for Aizen, he was the commander and he made his troops fight for him, except that when he didn't need his troops anymore he killed them he didn't really care for killing any of the shinigami, all he cared about was showing them how l33t he is and how they don't stand a chance... and when he got bored he just turned around and left...

10+ Year Old Account
    One Piece is better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Anyone else find it funny how the only people Aizen was able to kill in about 300 episodes of bleach was.. his own subordinates, harribel etc? Wasnt he the genius mastermind behind every single thing that happened in the whole show?

-_-
    He was obsessed with reason.
    He lost to raw power and sacrifice - something he couldn't ever see coming, because it was beyond his comprehension.

---

I don't watch Anime Bleach, just read the Manga.

All Anime are cliché at some point.
    - Naruto started nice but went downhill in a lamefest.
    - One Piece is a chaotic fest, but overall good.
    - Bleach started awful but went uphill in an awesomefest. All characters are rich and detailed unlike in most other series where secondary characters are just cannon fodder.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2011-06-06 at 12:23 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?