Deleted

Archaeology Suggestions For the Future!

Archeaology a profession I belive is pretty fun. You can collect items to earn titles, get items such as companions, mounts etc, and for some people it's becuase of the lore. But it feel like there are many things that can be added to this professions, I'm thinking of rewards. Here's some of the thing I would like to see added in the future, perhaps for the next expansion.

Skeleton Proto-drake.
    Ancient Tiger.
    Troll Dance Ritual Machine. "Summons a lot of trolls around you that dance, for 20 seconds."
    Blessing of Uldum. "Fills you with the spirit of Uldum. Makes you look like a pharaoh."
    Wings of the Dark Titan. "Two black demon wings apear on your back, allowing you to fly for 5 min."
    Doom of Sargeras. "Makes you look like a random dark creature that is under control of Sargeras."

What do you think of these items? What kind of items would you like to see added?

Each of these would be pretty cool, though I'd have to see or get a better idea of what the last would be like.

As for the demon wings, I say make it the new vial; it becomes your flight form.

My suggestions? New and difficult to get BOA's that sync with other professions (like the vial to alchemy). Also, it would be nice for them to implement the idea of skilling up quickly but taking about the same amount of time to find all of the archaeology items.

BOA's that scale with level should be added, without the x % xp bonus.
    Dailies, giving you currency which you can turn in for:
    - An item that allows you to temporarily (1 / 2 hours) ban digsites from a faction you don't want.
    - Instantly summons you to one of the chosen digsites.
    - A keystone that can be used for any faction, purchased for a low amount of 'currency'.
    - An item that allows you to put an extra keystone in the upcoming fragment, so it's faster to solve.

And ofcourse the museum where you can turn in your solved common items which has been spoken about alot lately.

An option to turn off a certain faction digsite (ie. Fossil) but only 1 at a time.

Or have what the above poster said, 'having an item that allows you to termporarily ban digsites from a faction you dont want'.

I think Doom of Sargeras could be tweaked to be a little more interesting like...

As soon as you assemble it, you have 120 sec. to get it to some NPC (archeology related or mage) to seal its power or it kills you (you wouldn't suffer any durability).

Those are some pretty cool ideas like doom of sargeras

Deleted
    I'd like to see artifacts that start quest lines to uncover secrets. These quest items should be BoE though so if you don't like the idea of using lore knowledge and investigative work to find something you can sell it on the AH to someone who does. The rewards would be faction rep, gold, or a fixed version of the item that has a use.

Say you find a broken Ramkahen Idle you can start a quest chain to try and find someone who might be able to fix it, originally leading you to Ramkahen then around Uldum in search of clues etc, until you fix it allowing you to turn into a Ramkahen for 10 minutes on a 30 minute cooldown

Love the wings idea... but when the 5 minutes were up would you just plummet to your doom?

a few others

ARchaeology- Dinosaur in my Pocket : Summons a gigantic Heroic Boss level Devilsaur to chase your targeted player. Upon reaching them Bites them - dealing 0 damage and then disapears. Would be great for terrorising noobs

Vrykul - The ultimate secret of the Vrykul : Player grows a giant beard for 5 minutes. Player says "Mmmmmm so soft" when it appears.

Dranei - The Lorebreaker: Summons a Liferaft from the Exodar to ride round.... YES a spaceship mount.

NightElve - Queen Azsharas powers of seduction : Player appears in lacey lingerie with stockings and suspenders for 2 minutes (regardless of race or gender)