Got a GoSoT question

Right now with my current gear, when I have SoT active it gives my 34 Exp. What I'm wondering is at this point should I change out the glphy for GoCS for the extra crit?

Does that make sense or I am nuts?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

Deleted
    if the glyph is providng more than 4 expertise it's worth keeping it.
    if the glyph is providing less than 4 expertise get crusader glyph.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    if the glyph is providng more than 4 expertise it's worth keeping it.
    if the glyph is providing less than 4 expertise get crusader glyph.
    what if its providing exactly 4? im just messin, im sure he knew what you were saying, but a better way to say it would be

If its providing 5 or more, keep it.
    If its providing 4 or less, lose it.

ofc there is a bit more than just that to consider. consider your reforging, make sure it is optimized for mastery, and then use this to determine whats best for your gearset.
    wowreforge.com is a great site to help optimize what youre reforging out of/in to and keep hit/exp caps. yada yada yada, there is a whole thread about this if you need more info.
    Last edited by Eurytos; 2011-06-06 at 06:21 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

The real solution is to get less gear with expertise on. Change out that expertise cloak for a Glittering Epidermis from BOT (or the BOE cloak with the same stats). Get the Tier Chest, V&T ring, etc. On one item you're reforging away on hit but not expertise, so hopefully you can get that fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it brings you over the cap then take it out.
    Otherwise just try to reforge off all that excess expertise as much as possible.

4.2 gear (from the stats shown so far off datamined items) seems like it will fix the excess expertise on gears for Rets, I'm looking forward to it
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Did some testing last night with and without the Glyph...cant see a noticable difference. So, I dont know, maybe keep some dust in my bags and when I get my other tier piece change back to the GoSoT.

Really was wondering if others had this issue.

As far as gear...have the ring from V&T, not taking the back from Elemental Mon. because I lose to much Mastery and Haste sucks; reforged away from hit on one item because I need to reduce the hit to get more crit. The numbers equal out in the end....trust me.

I havent use wowreforge.com yet, I'll head over there and check it out. Thanks for the post guys.