Thread: Thori'dal

Thori'dal

What's the usual drop rate on Thori'dal? I would like to try farming it, and wowhead has 2% listed, but I've known their stats to be a little off before. Is the raid solo able by BM hunters now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

10+ Year Old Account
    Able to be done solo? Not quite..

As for the drop rate, I think it's right around there.
    Last edited by Echohunter; 2011-06-06 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden has been soloed by a Warlock at least, which is pretty much a BM hunter with less mobility. As for the entire instance, you can't solo the first boss, and meeting the DPS check on Brutallus would be really hard.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    It's been soloed by a lock and rogue (if my memory serves me right) but I dno bout hunters.

EDIT: ^ a hunter actually soloed Brutallus, so it's not impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    EDIT: ^ a hunter actually soloed Brutallus, so it's not impossible.
    Awesome. I can see how with pets having 90% reduced AOE damage (lolcleave), but the DPS check must have been REALLY close.

But yeah, Kalecgos is like impossible to solo just because of the mechanics (one player can't be in both dimensions at once )

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't say impossible. There's geniuses out there like Jider, Mionelol, and Raegwyn. They'll find a way, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2011-06-06 at 02:55 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Two manned then? i might have a warrior friend who would help me in return for me speeding up his An Quiraj runs
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

I thought it was around 7% or something.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    I thought it was around 7% or something.
    That'd be wonderful haha

Its most likely around 1-3% like all the other legendary drops.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

I heard around 2%. Other legendary drops like thunderfury are like 0.00002%.

As for that, no shame in grabbing 5 people (not hunters) and just clearing it that way, would save a lot of headache

Just bring like 4 pallies, 2 holy, 1 ret, 1 prot and clear it. No loot issues than.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Around 2% I believe

not sure exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    4 kills 2 bows, wts boost :>

15+ Year Old Account
    The bow dropped on my last run however I didn't win it.

My question OP, why do you need to solo it? Just bring people who doesn't want the bow in the first place? Remember the Achievement can be received by Rogues and Warriors not only Hunters :P

Deleted
    You could say the bow is reserved, or just don't invite any other classes that can equip it.. no need to solo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkelementz View Post
    I heard around 2%. Other legendary drops like thunderfury are like 0.00002%.

As for that, no shame in grabbing 5 people (not hunters) and just clearing it that way, would save a lot of headache
    the thunderfury bindings are about 1.73% each (note, TF itself dosnt drop)