Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Glyph of Soul Swap 30sec Cooldown

10sec was perfect, 15sec was ok it lined with UA duration, 30sec its totaly retatded will make us have to redo dots manualy half the time and the other half we have soulswap.

Whats the point of soulswap if we can switch dots to other target as soon UA finishes on that target

10+ Year Old Account
    gg blizz gg
    really hope the datamining is wrong cuz this is just retarded

Deleted
    I don't get this change at all 20 secs would have been manageable

yes, nerf locks more.. because spriests/boomkins/mages aren't beating us on almost every fight right? look at wol, it's obvious warlocks need nerfs and other classes need more buffs

/endsarcasm

Deleted
    This just proves how much blizz wants to move away from multidotting, same goes for spriest(dots nerf) and boomkin(no more solar cleave). Still though, a 20 sec CD woulda been fine.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is a pretty disgusting nerf

My lock's sad

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/eu-arena-pass/3v3
    There is 5 x Warlock + Shaman teams at top 10. Warlock's need a nerf, but this isnt the right way to nerf them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this not completely defeat the object of the talent and glyph?

I am unhappy about this

Deleted
    I think blizzards fatass mistake is to put these changes in without a small reason, takes about the same time to explain why a change is made as it does to write the change itself.

"we changed this because locks do too much damage to multiple sources"
    "we changed this because we want to increase lock single target damage so we had to reduce multi target damage"

Something like that, one sentence explanations.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i have 3 targets fully dotted up in pvp the whole goddamn time, a warrior still does more damage then me on 1 target.
    if blizz really wants us to do singletarget dmg and not multidotting, then at least give a decent buff so i dont have to cry everytime i see someone else laughing at my pathetic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Does this not completely defeat the object of the talent and glyph?
    it kills the point of the glyph thats for damn sure, i mean theres no dots that lasts for that long time soo its even worth using, at this point its allmost soo its worth going back destro for 2 target fights rather then affi

Am I correct to assume that this change was more pointed at a pvp nerf, which kinda hurted pve damage?

so many 'brains' in blizz but it seems noone plays warlock ^^

imo, they should reduce it back to 10 seconds, and make it a prime glyph... its not like we really need glyph of BoA or UA that much... and I mean its pretty powerful (when it had a reasonable CD) and would be worth the prime slot.

30 second CD essentially makes its garbage, and just achieves unlocking that 3rd glyph slot for something else, I'd rather just manual cast DoTs all the time, than be frustrated waiting 30 seconds watching the CD on SS.

Deleted
    Shadowcleave should be nerfed but maybe this aint the right way to do it. Well..atleast nerf Me happy.

Deleted
    They should just get their act together and remove Soul Swap all together and get the dot dmg back to previous lvls... - Problem fixed

this change makes me sad and confused =(

damn and more damn with blizz