Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Summer and gaming... The best from two worlds <3

Deleted
    Luckily i live in scotland, were its 15c here most of the year. With a high of around 20c.
    Cool and quiet disabled, idle at 37, full load 51, in a rather small hot room

This reminds me of my old computer i used to have to work with

I didint know crap about computers so i did not go in get fans or anything, Well... i did get a fan, a house fan

Taped my room fan to the side of it, worked good, Would stop constantly crashing. But whenever i ran a game or anything with high graphics it would beep like crazy, but only in summer. Once winter came around it never beeped and never crashed

Let's just say I don't run Intel Burn Test during this time of the year
    (Prime 95 and normal usage are within comfortable limits)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    Let's just say I don't run Intel Burn Test during this time of the year
    (Prime 95 and normal usage are within comfortable limits)
    I hear you there, I fold 24/7 on my rig and my temps are slowly creeping up I'm going to have to lower my OC soon to keep my chip cooler ><

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Cold north + we(s)t coast more like. >>
    In winter with my window open, I sit at 10 idle

Atm tho it's roughly 32c outside, and even thought I don't need to downclock, im at roughly 60c under load. Oh well, gotta love winter...and canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read a thread awhile about computer in a freezer on Overclockers. Can't find it now, but it basically said something along the lines of this:
    No, it will not work. This has been discussed at great length with the same outcome. Your typical home freezer/fridge cannot continuously (nor, is it designed) remove heat from a source...they are meant to remove heat and maintain temperatures. The amount of heat wattage being removed by the freezer is far exceeded by what a PC would be outputting.

Now, if you have a large industrial freezer, say the size of 20'x20' (or even smaller) for a retail store or something, you would be fine as they can remove the amount of heat vs. area. But as far as your home freezer or refrigerator, no.