Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    sigh... Monday's....It sometimes sucks being your own boss. That feeling of "I really need to get work done" along with the "I really don't want to work today" I don't know which to choose and have no one above me to tell me to do otherwise!
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Finally got some work from the boss. To bad it only took me 2 minutes. I'll stretch it to make it look like it takes me an hour I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

E3 is streaming atm if anyone wants to watch.

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html
    Last edited by theenigma77; 2011-06-06 at 05:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Deleted
    been eating cake all day, taking sun bath's at my job and just chilling and get monney for it

Deleted
    1 hour left, and since i lost teh raid ill go for some beers, its really hot here.

Thank for the info enigma, it wil help out boredom.
    Last edited by mmoc65c7cd305c; 2011-06-06 at 05:06 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    E3 is streaming EA atm if anyone wants to watch.

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html
    Excellent thing to watch while being bored at work. =P

I am determined to go next year.
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

For me it wasn't so boring after all ... but my laziness overwhelms me, it happens in every monday ... in fact it's starting monday and ends somewhere......... around friday afternoon ... it's a disease or something

man, i`m bored as hell. been all day searching for items for my resto shaman on wowhead, mounting profiles and simulating fights on simulationcraft to see what is best. i've been doing that for the last 3 weeks. sucks to have nothing to do at work. =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ocoisadificil View Post
    man, i`m bored as hell. been all day searching for items for my resto shaman on wowhead, mounting profiles and simulating fights on simulationcraft to see what is best. i've been doing that for the last 3 weeks. sucks to have nothing to do at work. =/
    I've been there i know :s